FJ60 | FJ62 | BJ60 | HJ61

Classifieds : Toyota 60-series / 61-series / 62-series Land Cruiser

Filter by prefix:

I hate to do it, because this Land Cruiser is so nice, but I'm afraid to damage it if I take it wheeling, and honestly, I'm a 80's guy, which I have too many off, and need to reduce my collection to a manageable level (yeah, right, will never happen). I purchased this vehicle last Spring from the original owner of 40-years. It was the first new vehicle he purchased. Truely a rust free 60-series. Purchased new in Dallas Texas. Was a dealer trade with another dealer in Eastern Texas to get the color the buyer wanted. Spent its life in the Dallas area until I bought it, flew into DFW, and drove it home to Colorado. 126K+ original miles. Upgrades; De-Smog'd with European canister (80-series filter) air filter system. New 5-speed...
$39,000 Original California car and has never left the state! This FJ is an absolute dream to drive and has been mechanically taken care of for 210K miles. Below is a short list of recent work done to ensure the new owner has a great experience, There is not another FJ60 or FJ62 on the market at this quality and at this price in the US. Excellent Vehicle History Report viewable at Ebay link below https://www.ebay.com/itm/335253100124 -44K Miles on rebuilt motor -5 Speed H55F transmission -Aluminum radiator -200 AMP Mean Green alternator -High torque Mean Green starter -Dual batteries with isolator switch -Ironman Off-Road lift kit -Ironman Off-Road shocks -Man A Fre 38 gallon long range fuel tank -New interior -New 33" BFG Mud...
Life changes and we have to roll with it. Parting with my dream for now. I bought this beauty about a year and a half ago with the intention of driving it into the ground. But I'm getting married now and I could use the money. Price as always is less than what I have into it. Prior owner had maintained it well and gave me his records. His mechanic put the head gasket on backwards though and I wasn't going to take the chance on whether the engine was damaged so I put in a refurbished engine (2F). New engine has just a couple hundred miles on it. There was 190,000 on the original. Records sorry this. I also put in new suspension, steering stabilizer, euro mirrors, gps gauges, led headlights and new KC lights up front. Paint and interior...
I’ve owned this for a bit over a year. It runs and drives. Took a work transfer and moving out of state, so need to downsize. Drivetrain. 350 carbureted engine. Starts and runs great. H55F 5 speed trans and stock transfer case. Shackle reversal up front. Needs rear OME springs installed to level it out. 35x12.50 bfg all terrains. Plenty of tread, but some age cracking. Interior. No rips or tears in the seats or carpet. Dash is warped. No stereo. I recently replaced the blower motor. Console is in great shape. All glass, locks, gauges, etc are in good shape. Exterior. Old paint. Has been a trail rig. Some dents. A few rust spots. Drivers rear quarter is the worst. I replaced the tailgate and hatch with a rust free pair off a donor...
Selling my FJ60. Had it for last 12 years but don't drive it much anymore (third owner). 4.2L inline 6 with 4 speed manual transmission. Drive train is completely stock. Runs great and starts up every time. No leaks. 154K miles on odometer. Custom front bumper, rock sliders, and rear swing out bumper. Con Ferr roof rack. Upgraded 62 mirrors. CB radio and Alpine head unit with custom speakers. FJ Cruiser gauges on dash. Momo steering wheel with quick release. Interior from carpet to headliner is in excellent condition (Twisted Stitch front buckets). Smitty Built center console. A/C and heater work perfectly. All factory gauges work. Viair Extreme Duty on board air. No rust in drip rails or frame. Cons - paint under gas...
Writting this up for BAT - so please excuse the tone. Wanted to list here first in case any local enthusiasts are interested. $40,000 This 1984 Toyota Land Cruiser FJ60 is in excellent condition and runs incredibly smoothly. It shows just less than 124k miles and was cosmetically and mechanically refurbished before the seller acquired it in 2023, after which additional services have been completed and are described below. Powered by a 4.2-liter 2F inline-six linked with a four-speed manual transmission and a two-speed transfer case, the truck is finished in light blue over patterned gray cloth upholstery, and it is equipped with 17″ steel wheels, Euro-spec mirrors, and a lifted suspension with Bilstein shocks as well as air...
Vehicle: Year: 1986 Make: Toyota Model: FJ62 Land Cruiser Drive: 4×4 Miles: 180,000 Fuel Type: Gasoline Transmission: Manual Engine: 4.2L Inline 6 Cylinder VIN: TBD Exterior Color: Blue Interior Color: Gray Title: Clean Price: $30,000 More phots and details at 1986 Toyota FJ60 Land Cruiser - https://curatedbid.com/product/1986-toyota-fj60-land-cruiser/ Details & Upgrades: FJ62-style side mirrors 31×10.5″ Bridgestone Dueler A/T tires Lift kit Kilmat sound insulation material was installed under the carpets, door panels, and rear cargo area side panels Carfax report shows no accidents or other damage Recent Work: Work completed under prior ownership: Transfer case was overhauled Exhaust system from the catalytic converter back...
This 1984 Toyota Land Cruiser FJ60, is for sale near Tacoma, Wa. When buying an original FJ60, one must be diligent about checking for rust. This one spent all of it’s life until recently in California and is rust free. In addition, it’s been repainted and looks great on the larger BFG tires. We really like examples like this that look better than new. Check the complete, detailed list below and all the images in the gallery at the link above. If you are looking for a clean FJ60 that has already had the work done, this could be the perfect example for you. Please let us know if you have any questions about this truck. Vehicle: Year: 1984 Make: Toyota Model: Land Cruiser FJ60 Drive: 4×4 Miles: 289,000 on chassis. Engine was replaced...
1989 Toyota Landcruiser FJ62 with relatively low 174K miles and minimal rust. A bit of a project but probably has a good upside. Also - the main reason for selling is I have a few too many other projects and I don’t see getting to this for over a year at least. For the most part a nice interior. Door panels with no tears or cracks. A good headliner with no tears or sags. Original dash with no cracks. Good seats front and back. Body needs a little work. Front passenger side fender has a little damage. A little rust near one of the mudflaps mounting location and a couple other spots but a solid frame. Rear lower lift gate needs work or might be easier to replace. All power windows and mirrors work. 2” Old Man Emu Lift Front...
1985 Toyota Land Cruiser FJ60 -383 Stoker with tons of torque, 375 HP, and 20,000 miles on rebuild. -4” Man-a-Fre Safari lift. -BFG All Terrain 33’s with lots of life left -Detroit lockers front and back. -4:88 gearing -Ranger Torque Splitter Overdrive -Aluminum radiator -ARB front bumper with Hella off-road lighting -40 gallon fuel tank -Reversed U-bolts -Shackle reversal kit -8000lb Warn winch -Over $15,000 in parts installed The original interior is a bit rough.(see pics)The original body has some rust.(see pics). Mechanically this thing is a beast. Off-road it drives like a race car. $16,900
Good Day Members FJ62 Highroof. Yes, original FJ62 with round headlights from Factory. FJ62LG-MCZV Color code 2V9. Beautiful 2 tone color paint, Gray and Brown. It has a red, orange/beige, white stripe.. Really sweet combination. 3F petrol carburetor engine. Drives very strong, it comfortably drives at 140km on the highway with ease, I didn't push it any harder. I have highways videos, can share with interested parties. No noticable oil or water leaks. Driven 258km, roughly 160k miles.. No overheating issues. H55F 5 speed factory setup tranmission. No issues with shifting. It's a good upgrade from the 4 speed tranmsission. Regarding rust.. There is only 2 rice size holes on the driver side under the clutch. The rest of the body is...
Hi everyone, I've made the difficult decision to part with my '89 cruiser. She has just over 138K miles on the clock, original motor and transmission. Virtually no body rust, just a small bubble over the rear left fender and the front edge of the lower drivers door. She's been resprayed at some point, Carfax shows 2008 but I know for a fact that's not correct, it was definitely earlier than that. I've recently replaced all hard and soft brake lines and put in a new master cylinder. BFG KO2's are virtually brand new, maybe 200 miles on them. Interior is in decent shape, a couple cracks on the dash and the drivers seat has the usual tear but the headliner is in great shape and everything works with the exception of the passenger...
https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/179080115268181/?mibextid=6ojiHh 176k miles , desmogged, spent whole life In AZ , one year garaged in salt lake… drives solid, no ac, needs TLC but a great donor for a restoration… I’m in over my head and not very good at mechanics or electrical … my husband has no interest these land cruisers are my hobby 🙄 im also moving out of state and need to sell….. just trying to get what I paid plus parts … it’s listed for $13,900 make me an offer. Located in Saint George Utah … I have walk around videos and videos of engine running …
I am selling my 1981 FJ60-LV. This is a non-US version that has ambulance doors, 3 person front seat and trophy seats in the back. Since I purchased I have had the following work done: Engine rebuilt Transmission rebuilt New clutch Completely new front brakes New Mishimo radiator New water pump New hoses Rebuilt carb New AISIN hubs New vinyl floor with sound barrier Custom built front/rear bumpers Rebuilt WARN M8000 winch New battery cables New lock and key sets to include locking gas cap Saginaw power steering pump New front row seat belts New stereo with blue tooth New OEM hood insulator Car runs/drives with no issue Issues: I converted AC to R134a but having issues with the compressor Paint is not perfect and has a few bubbles...
https://specialty.autotrader.com/seller_portal/seller_vehicles/view/102003185 Meticulously restored 1986 FJ60 Land Cruiser, a true off-road icon. This timeless beauty is not just a car; it's a journey waiting to unfold. Ready to be a showpiece or your Daily Driver! Key Features: Zero Rust, Impeccable Condition: The body and frame are pristine, free from any signs of rust with protective undercoating. A small list of recent mechanical upgrades(receipts in hand), including full bodywork and paint, custom gray headliner, new radiator, and a rebuilt intake and exhaust manifold with upgraded remflex gaskets, new sway bar and bushings, new rear shocks, fresh seals and gaskets on the transmission, all new upgraded silicon vacuum lines...
PLEASE GO TO THE FACEBOOK MARKETPLACE LINK TO SEE THE REST OF THE PHOTOS $21,500 Selling my beloved 1985 Toyota Land Cruiser. The car runs great and is super fun to drive. The engine was rebuilt when I bought it in March, 2023, with only 42,000 miles on the new engine. The interior seats have been completely restored. The exterior is original. Since I've had the car I've replaced the alternator, the air valve, the water pump, the power steering pump and there have been multiple oil changes. Someone backed into the car recently and broke the back left taillight. The Malibu Chevron on PCH and Webb Way has certified that the car is reliable and trustworthy. Talk to Hans at the Chevron to learn everything you may need to know about the...

Thread Filter

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom