Tacoma

Classifieds: Toyota Tacoma

Filter by prefix:

$28,900 -Southeastern truck -Clean Carfax--no accidents -Barcelona red exterior, Graphite cloth interior -Title in hand ~56,500 miles with no rust. 2 owners--always owned in Tennessee. The truck is in excellent condition inside, with minor scratches and dings outside. -V6 SR5 -4x4 -Tow package -Michelin Defender LTX m/s tires installed in Sept. 23 (including spare) -Weathertech bug/rock deflector, floormats, and sunshields More photos and Inspection report from purchase in April 2023 available upon request.
Asking $9000 obo. This truck is a true survivor with just shy of 300k miles. Mechanically it is in amazing condition, the paint is the original Toyota red without clear coat. It shines up well, but has "patina" (meaning it has signs of 300k miles). The frame is in excellent condition. Build thread / Details HERE What a great little truck. I would not hesitate to drive it anywhere! I am happy to discuss any time if interested. Factory Specs: 1996 Standard Cab 4x4 Engine - 2.7L - 3RZ-FE 5 speed Manual Manual locking hubs J shift transfer case Modifications: Lift: OME 881 front and Toytec AAL rear Rebuilt elocker axle swap with welded drain plug & Barnes plate diff cover Dual Cases Tires: 285-75x16 Tread Wright tires - about half...
Looking to sell my medium built out Access Cab. Truck's been a great friend to me over the past few years. I have all the documentation from the previous owner and have kept every receipt for the work I've had done on it, the folder is thick! Build list is as follows: 2009 Access cab 4.0 V6 4x4 w/ rear locking diff Downhill Assist Control and every other button I believe that was offered on this model. I never fully lit up the dashboard like a Christmas tree. New frame from Toyota in 2019 (I think, have all the documentation if you need the exact date. I really think the hole in the frame was exactly 10mm for the replacement qualification. Registration October ‘23 Fresh oil change. 196,xxx miles CBI Moab 2.0 front bumper Smittybilt...
2002 Toyota Tacoma 2 door extra cab 3.4L V6 4WD TRD off road package with factory locking REAR differential Miles: 214k 6 foot bed Location: Rancho Cucamonga, California No warning lights No leaks No known issues Title is Clean Title is in my name and in my hand California registration is current till August 2024 Brake Booster replaced 5k miles ago Front Shocks replaced 10k miles ago Timing Belt, tensioner & water pump replaced at 185K miles Front Brakes replaced at 175k miles No Trades No, I don’t need help selling it No, I won’t finance for you The Good: See above. I believe this is a full West Coast truck, no underbody rust except for exhaust pipe, I can provide more photos it need be. I bought it in AZ about 3 years ago and it...
FOR SALE: 1997 TOYOTA TACOMA ***DOES NOT RUN*** $3,000 NASHVILLE, TN REGULAR CAB 4WD 2.7(3RZ) MANUAL TRANSMISSION MANUAL HUBS -Diagnosed by Toyota dealership as having low compression on cylinder number 4 -Has been sitting since January 2023 366,xxx miles Front Suspension: Spacer lift(unsure of brand or height/It was on the truck when I bought it) Stock springs and shocks I think Rear Suspension: Icon multi-leaf add-a-leaf and Bilstein 5100’s Wheels: 2017 Tacoma TDR PRO(I have the other 2 center caps, they just don’t really fit over the manual hubs) Tires: BFG K02 265/75/16 A.R.E Topper(New in the fall of 2019) Cons:(I’m going to try to be as up-front and honest as possible with this stuff) Needs an engine...
Up for sale is my 2009 Barcelona Red Mica Metallic Tacoma TRD Off Road Double cab short bed. This truck was originally sold from Fred Haas Toyota here in Houston,Tx and later spent some time in the Dallas/Fort Worth area. My cousin bought this truck in 2016 at 62,000 miles and kept it as his daily vehicle in the Denton,Tx area. He's maintained this truck very well and babied it. It's been it off road at marble falls once but not through trails more than 2 stars. I bought the truck from him in April of 2023 at 178,000 miles. The truck currently has 196,000 and I use it for 75% of my driving. I am the 4th owner. CarFax shows "very minor" accident damage from a minor accident in 2023. The truck sustained no damage as the other vehicle...
Vehicle: Year: 2023 Make: Toyota Model: Tacoma TRD Off Road Drive: 4×4 Miles: 11,000 Cab: Dual Bed: Long Fuel Type: Gasoline Transmission: Automatic Engine: 3.5L V6 Exterior Color: Black Interior Color: Black / Grey VIN: TBD Title: Clean Price: $69,950$60,000 Details & Upgrades: Nearly $90,000 invested (truck plus upgrades) 2023 Tacoma TRD Off-Road 4X4 DCLB: $46,000 Baja Designs SAE Fog Lights: $400 Baja Designs Squadron Pro Pair: $440 Baja Designs S2 Pro x4: $680 Baja Designs LP4 Pair: $850 Baja Designs 30” S8 Light Bar: $850 Baja Designs Rock Lights x8: $670 Volks Racing TE37XT M-Spec 16×8 0 Offset Mag Blue Wheels: $4,000 Yokohama Geolander M/T G003 35×12.5×16: $1,300 SIBI Built 5.29 Yukon Regear: $2,900 SIBI Built Custom ECU &...
1999 SAS Tacoma SR5 2.7 Automatic Straight axled and 7" full suspension lift from Sky Off road. Dana 44 SAC, Warn locking hubs w/ Eaton E-locker in front with Yukon 5:38 gears, Wilwood D52 calipers with drill & slotted rotors. Rear axle is 5:29 gears with Detroit locker. Running 37s Front end has been refreshed with New polyurethane bushings, GM 1 Ton High Angle Tie Rod Ends, ARB Dif cover and heavy duty u-joints. Motor was swapped with a JDM 3RZ with approx 50k miles. 22RE logo is just a decal. New motor mounts, new OEM Radiator, new OEM fuel pump, new OEM fuel filter, new battery, new OEM alternator, new hoses, LCE EGR delete, LCE headers, LCE throttle body spacer and K&N cold air intake Cab was sprayed with Raptor X bed liner. TG...
This 2017 Toyota Tacoma Double Cab Short Bed TRD Off-Road is for sale in Winchester, VA. Out of the box, the Tacoma is a tough truck to beat for its off road capabilities and durability. This example adds over $30k in modifications, see details below. Highlights include: SCS wheels with 33×11.50 BF Goodrich KO2s, CBI off-road front and rear bumpers, Elka remote reservoir shocks with 3 inch lift, Re geared to 529 YUKON gears, RCI front skid plates and rock sliders, 10,500 lb Smittybuilt winch and the paint matching cap. The owner bought it from his brother at 72k miles. The owners brother bought it in 2017 with only 1k miles so it’s essentially a single family owned truck. It is ready to be your adventure vehicle in all seasons and...
2004 Toyota Tacoma 4x4 171k $13,500 All within the last 3-5k miles with documentation and a whole folder of receipts AC compressor replaced Tie rod ends replaced Blower motor replaced Spark plugs replaced with full tune up New valve cover gasket Intake manifold Power steering pump Rack and pinion Brakes Full flush and change of fluids New headlights New air conditioning Front windshield Steering column Mechanically she is sound. Zero issues Cons: clear coat is coming off. Dents and scratches. If you want a perfect truck in the outside this is not the one for you. Has been in Lubbock Texas its whole life. I have original bill of sale from dealership. Owners manual and plastic key
SOB custom made bumpers/ rear has dual swings with dual jerry can holder 4.0 motor with 129k miles on it, with all my detailed maintenance records Factory E locker and front arb locker,4.88 nitro gears, chromoly nitro rear axle shafts, chromoly 2 inch extended cv axles that have been rebuild recently, rear axle trussed, and Bridgestone air bagged. Total Chaos upper and lower control arms, 2 inch long travel front end 2.5 king shocks w/ 700 lb over coils with reservoirs, new bump stops, limiting straps, spindle gussets, pretty recent wheel bearings front and rear. Dual bypass rear shocks, all shocks recently sent back to Accutune Off-Road with spread sheet and rebuild for this specific truck build, king rear bump stops, shackle flip kit...
This 2017 Toyota Tacoma Double Cab Short Bed TRD Off-Road is for sale in Los Angeles, CA. Out of the box, the Tacoma is a tough truck to beat for its off road capabilities and durability. This example adds many modifications, see details below. It is ready to be your adventure vehicle in all seasons and terrains, to drive to the slopes on a deep powder day, or simply take out to the backwoods to explore. The truck has been well maintained and is in excellent condition. Everything on this truck works as it should and is turn-key ready to go. Please let us know if you have any questions and are interested in this truck. More pictures at the link above. Vehicle: Year: 2017 Make: Toyota Model: Tacoma Double Cab Short Bed TRD Off-Road...
1999 Toyota Tacoma extra cab 4x4. Has 3.4l engine and 5 speed manual transmission. About 233k miles. Clean title. New parts all have under 10k miles- Rebuilt transmission. Marlin Crawler shifter seat bushings. Clutch kit and flywheel. Clutch master and slave cylinders. New valve cover gaskets. New timing belt kit. radiator hoses. Ball joints and tie rods. New steering rack bushings. Front and rear shocks. Front and rear brakes. Spark plugs and plug wires. New tires and wheels. New speakers and stereo. The cons- -Sizable dent on passenger side of the bed, near the tail light. It can be popped out I just haven't done it. -tailgate handle is gone, but tailgate opens fine. -Needs new ac condenser. This Tacoma doesn't burn or leak any...
This 2009 Toyota Tacoma Double Cab Long Bed is for sale in Steamboat, CO. Out of the box, the Tacoma is a tough truck to beat for its off road capabilities and durability. This example adds modifications like: diesel heater, carbon monoxide detector, fridge, huge lithium battery, solar, and mechanical upgrades like the Old Man Emu suspension with a 3″ lift. It is ready to be your adventure home-base in all seasons, to sleep in the ski parking lot before a deep powder day, or simply take out to the backwoods to explore. The double cab and long bed are a bonus that add to this build. Everything on this truck works as it should and is turn-key ready to go. Only issues are a crack on the windshield and some paint fading on the hood. More...
Facebook Marketplace Link Hey all, Selling my 2003 Toyota Tacoma PreRunner. I moved to Charleston, SC from Austin, TX and no longer have space for a second vehicle in the city. It's an amazing truck and would love to see it go to a good home. I have all the service records. It's a well maintained truck. Check out the facebook link for more details. Happy to hop on the phone and chat. Vehicle is currently parked at my parents in Beaufort, SC. Thanks.
Vehicle: Year: 2015 Make: Toyota Model: Tacoma Access Cab 4×4 w/ Off-Road Package Drive: 4×4 Miles: 88,000 Fuel Type: Gasoline Transmission: Automatic Engine: 4L V6 Exterior Color: Grey Interior Color: Black VIN: TBD Title: Clean Price: $58,500 Details & Upgrades: UTE Aluminum Flatbed with Custom Boxes by Adventure Trailers Custom Jerry Can Storage Under Flatbed (10 gallons) Custom rear leaf springs and shocks tuned for flatbed camper Aftermarket wheels w/ BF Goodrich A/T tires (40% life remaining) Aftermarket stereo with CarPlay and small under-seat powered subwoofer Camper & Customizations: 2013 Four Wheel Campers Fleet Flatbed 160W Solar w/ Brand New 100aH Lithium Battery and Renogy 30A Dual Input DC-DC charger + MPPT with...
2013 Toyota Tacoma Limited Silver Exterior w/ Gray Interior 76,600 + miles Heated Leather Seats Parts in build Arb Front Bumper Arb Compressor Arb Rear Locker 4.56 gears F & R Rock Sliders Skid plates Billet Carrier bearing - 35x12.50R17 bfg kO2 17 method wheels Superwinch Baja design UCA Bilstein 6112 Front Bilstein 5110 Rear Mcneil Fiberglass fenders in Front Bad - has damage to pass side body from trail riding at toyota jamboree. Asking $28,000

Thread Filter

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom