Stout |Hilux | Minitruck

Filter by prefix:

Good evening, Hiluxmart.com brings you a 1994 toyota hilux double cab pickup. 4x4 2.8 liter 4 cylinder "3L" diesel engine. Air conditioning...
I'm in the market for a pre 1984 truck. 4WD is a must. Prefer a long bed. Running project is what I am after. If it needs a new frame, that is...
Expanding a bit beyond Phx Updated pics linked.
No affilaition https://madison.craigslist.org/cto/d/columbus-1971-toyota-hilux/7316528995.html 1971 Toyota Hilux - $39,000 (COLUMBUS) Absolutely...
Helping a buddy sell his 1985 Toyota Pickup, located here in Tucson. I've seen this truck in person and it's a great little truck that he's done a...
Selling my 1987 DLX Standard Cab long bed 4x4 Toyota 118,XXX original miles. Carbed 5 speed with NO RUST! Truck was purchased new in Santa...
This is mine, Before I get "crack piped" this truck is a survivor as the photos show. The "newest" Hilux anyone in the US will be able to buy...
I wasnt sure where to put this ad but I bought it because it is a super nice orginal mini so Ill put the ad here in the mini section. It is a...
Will trade for tractor, skid steer or diesel toyota 4door I've been building this truck for several years and finished it over summer 2020. Now...
I know I’ll regret this but I have to sell my 83 to fund another project. Rust free. Currently not running. Previous owner started to replace the...
1983 Toyota 4X4 DLX LWB COLD A/C Power Steering Bucket Seats 110,xxx miles Terra The truck which was originally sold in Texas and went to the Dry...
1995 Toyota Hilux SSR-X Double Cab 2.8 Liter Diesel pickup truck with 130,000 certified miles for sale on eBay-Direct Japanese Import. 1995 Toyota...
1970 Toyota Hilux first generation. 4cyl 8RC 2x4. $5,000 obo. This truck is all original and in great shape for a PNW truck that's 50 years old...
Well folks. As much as I love the Toyota, it is time to move it on to the next lucky owner. I have my sights set on other projects so here is...
1982 Toyota 4x4 Pickup Rock Crawler. Fully built custom rock crawler. Licensed & street legal. Won "Best in Show - People's Choice" and "Best in...
Not mine. No affiliation. Beautiful frame-off truck. Solid axle swap and e-lockers. 1987 Toyota Pickup Restomod - cars & trucks - by owner -...
Spotted this potentially clean looking 86 pickup for sale in Jamaica VT which is down near Bromley and Stowe Ski areas...sort of South Western...
$12,000 1980 Toyota pickup. Very nice. I bought it a couple of years ago and have been working on it since. The good: The guy I bought it from put...
1985 Toyota SR5 (last year with solid front axle) 4WD truck; standard bed, standerd cab 22RE (EFI engine) seller is asking $7,000 USD Hi, I am...
Reluctantly selling my 1990 Hilux double cab LN106. This truck has been a fun project over the last couple of years but like it or not life is...
1981 Toyota 4WD, Original patina paint, 4 Cyl (22R) Engine, 4 Sp Tranny, New Interior with upholstery, carpet and dash cover. Clean Title, Runs...
Hi All, I'm new to the forum but I'm glad I found it. 11 years ago I sold my 1988 Toyota Hilux nicknamed "Roger" and have regretted it ever...
Rust free LHD Hilux crew cab diesel 4x4 4door LN 166 3L 2.8liter NA ( no 2l issues here) Air Conditioning 5 speed with manual transfer case manual...
Looking to trade my 83 SR5 truck for a 4Runner Land cruiser Tacoma dc or Tundra crew cab and cash on my end. I hate to do this after searching...

Thread Filter

Top Bottom