Stout | Hilux | Minitruck

Filter by prefix:

Alabama- 1988 Toyota Hilux 4door Diesel 126000 miles Right hand drive $19,500
Price Drop to 15K firm. Original Colorado truck purchased new in Colorado Springs. I bought this truck a few years ago from a friend who bought it from the original owner (that he knew). I have every receipt since new. My friend fixed the minor rust at the bed seams and had a shop painted it. Paint is not perfect. My plan was to paint it back to the original metallic grey and install the original style SR5 graphics that I have purchased from James Dean Creations. The graphics will be included with the sale. Rebuilt engine and new head. Has a weber carb that I was planning to swap to a new AFI fuel injection system that is included in the sale. New clutch. Complete front hub and birf rebuild with bearings and seals. New...
1984 Pickup $12,000 obo. Picked this up from the nephew of the original owner who had owned it since 1986 a couple years ago. It is in excellent shape. 187k miles. Spent most of its life in the Nevada desert. Camper shell and rack included (kayak attachment and pad excluded). New Falken Wildpeak tires, new oem shocks, recent fluid exchanges. Starts right up and runs well. Heater works great (no A/C). Runs great. Serious inquiries only, no trades. PM me with your # if you want to discuss or do a video call to see it in detail. Located in Spokane, WA.
I wasnt sure where to put this ad but I bought it because it is a super nice orginal mini so Ill put the ad here in the mini section. It is a super clean '78 Toyota Chinook Omega with 53k orginal miles. It has a 20 R with a 4 speed. We just bought this end of last summer as a total impulse, from a guy that camped with his young family. We don't really need it or have much time to use it. We have other means to camp. I would consider trades, up or down or even, for the right stock and in decent shape, rust free 80 or 62 that my whole family could drive (auto trany). This '78 has a new chassis AC added recently, reciept $1,341. Works great. The RV AC also blows cold. New engine water pump and cooling fan clutch and tie rods (have...
Looking for a cab for my '86 so that I don't have to do any rust repairs. Must be the 4x4 version. Can be a parts truck sans motor tranny, etc. I have been looking for a while. Thought maybe Mud can be of help. Thanks.
1992 Toyota Pickup - 81,038 miles - Texas truck - No rust - 1 owner - 22re - 4x4 - Manual - A/C works great r-134a converted - New 16’’ konig countersteers - New falken wildpeaks - New oem radiator, gas cap, fuel filter, spark plugs & wires, both cv axles, fan clutch, all belts - No timing chain slap - No tears or dash cracks - Clean carfax , no wrecks , matching vin numbers on all panels, - Paper work for parts -Truck was always serviced at the same dealership. Full paper work Price - $17,500 Trades - Rigs im interested in : 80’s , lx450 , 100 series , lx470
No affiliation. Very nice, low miles. $25K 1982 TOYOTA PICKUP 1-OWNER 4WD SR5 86K ORIGINAL MILES - cars &... - https://portland.craigslist.org/mlt/cto/d/clackamas-1982-toyota-pickup-owner-4wd/7478575589.html
I have owned this truck since 1995. Overall good condition with 292,000 miles. I was hoping to pass it’s on to my future grandson but that looks like it will 16 years away. Looking for a new owner... $5,000 cash as is.
This has been an extremely well-maintained 1987 Toyota Xtracab 4×4 Pickup SR5. The truck has original 111k. This 1987 Toyota Xtracab 4×4 Pickup SR5 is powered by a 2.4-liter 22RE inline-four. The truck was originally delivered to its first owner in Oregon and was acquired by myself in 2019. Equipment includes chrome bumpers, a sliding rear window, a Bedliner, and an aftermarket head unit. Newly upholstered interior. Maintenance conducted over the past year included an engine tune-up, an oil change, and transmission and driveline service, as well as replacement of brake components, shocks, front-end components, and differential seals. I have stripped the interior all the way down, added extra plush carpet, radio, speakers, sound deadened...
1992 Jdm Toyota Hilux 4x4 Diesel 5spd, 3L 2.8ltr, 4x4 , Factory Straight Axle.. 187,000 miles = 303km. Very Rare in a Long bed. Clean interior with slight tear on driver seat, Few dings on bed, light bubbles on pass fender, no ac. Absolutely Solid Truck! Runs and Looks Great! Registered and titled in WA in my Name. Located in Chino,Ca 91710 $21,950 OBO Serious offers only please. Call or text 818.355.1569 Thank you
Recently finished this truck that I built for my son but he decided he likes my 80 series instead. This truck has lots of brand new parts and has been driven less than 500 miles. List of new parts: 35 x 12.5 x15 km3 BFG x 5 Procomp black steal rims 15x9 x5 Front axle: Custom front rock jock axle housing 3” longer than stock 6 shooter knuckles with arp studs Longfield birfs 4:88 gears front Arb locker front High steer 4Runner brakes upgrade Steel braided hoses for the front Ubolt flip kit for more clearance Rear axle: Custom rear rock jock axle housing 3” longer than stock Longfield axles 4:88 gears Arb locker Rear disc brake conversion Steel braided hoses for the rear U bolt flip kit Johny joint spring hangers Transmission is a...
If anyone has a Stout collecting dust in a field or barn and thinking about making space... shoot me a DM or email. Jayredwood@gmail.com thanks, Jason
Expanding a bit beyond Phx Updated pics linked.
1985 Toyota pickup rock crawler - cars & trucks - by owner - vehicle... - https://denver.craigslist.org/cto/d/placitas-1985-toyota-pickup-rock-crawler/7418284331.html Open to offers , thinning the herd , contact for more info
Open to all options, but prefer 5 speed, rust free, clean and a 2-3" lift on it already.
Top Bottom