Stout | Hilux | Minitruck

Classifieds: Toyota Stout, Hilux, Minitruck, Pickup

Filter by prefix:

1981 Toyota 4x4 Deluxe Pickup. Restored by previous owner. I've owned it now for two years. It sits in my shop like a piece of art. If I could mount it up on the wall and off the shop floor I'd probably keep it :). 22R engine, 5 speed manual. Runs & drives great. Comes with some extra parts. True mileage unknown. Salvage title. Box was apparently hit long ago and it was replaced during the restoration. No A/C, No power steering. I rarely drive it and have other Toyota projects so it's time to go. $25,000. Serious inquiries only please. Call, text, or PM. 48O.2O5.one one five zero
This 1982 Toyota Pickup is for sale near Tampa, FL. We love the 3rd gen Hilux/Pickup (but not as much as the seller who owns 4!) as the looks are timeless and for us, nostalgic. The seller has owned this truck for 14 years. The 22R engine has been rebuilt, the L-52, 5 Speed Transmission is new and it comes with a spare, rebuilt L-52. The seller purchased this truck with the ’80 tailgate and the AC system removed. This is a very clean example and the few blemishes are shown in the image gallery at the link above. We’ve been looking for nice N30/N40s to list and they are hard to find. If this is what you are looking for, you may not want to pass this one up. Please let us know if you have any questions about this truck. Vehicle: Year...
I got it as a partial trade about 5 or 6 yrs ago. It's been mostly parted out now. Engine, tranny/transfer case, front and rear axles, doors, fenders are all gone. Previous owner installed Chevy 63" springs and a davez off-road shock bar in the rear. He also put shock hoops on the front. Has bobbed bed, and has a hole cut in the bed that the gas tank sits in. The frame isn't rotted, and cab is in overall good shape. Definitely a project. I have the title. Located near St. Maries Idaho. $500
Haven’t had any time to put into Papa Smurf so it’s time to go! Locked up engine but I’ll throw in a 70k mile 22R from a rear ended 2wd mini. Mystery trans (4spd). Driveshafts, suspension hardware, interior etc is good as gone but if you have a first gen parts truck this could be a great move! Have hatch, you’d need to acquire back window and hatch hinges from Toyota fiberglass in Canada. Needs floor. Idk what you want to hear man but it’s a trekker with a title. $2,500 firm.
1998 Toyota double cab Hilux ln167 5L Diesel 4wd in Toyota 040 super white Located: Montgomery, Texas $16,000 OBO Most parts cross over from 89-1995 4runner and pickup, such as front clip and suspension, brakes, interior (beside rhd specific components) etc. -284,415 kms -4x4H and low tested -500 miles on truck since import. -Cruises highway speed just fine 70-80mph easy Due to medical bills and some unforeseen bills I’m forced to sell it. Comes with master cylinder and slave cylinder rebuild kits. I bought this before arrival at port just in case. Also have digital service manual and can supply parts numbers for the main filters and crossovers if needed. •New fuel filter •Fresh oil change and new OEM filter •New gaiter...
Well lookee here! It's baaaaack! Not mine and glad it isn't cuz it's just too purty to wheel. Feast your eyes upon this pulchritude! Fully Restored 1987 Toyota SR5 One of a Kind - cars & trucks - by... - https://denver.craigslist.org/cto/d/tucson-fully-restored-1987-toyota-sr5/7520986680.html
Hi everyone, I'm normally a pretty harsh critic of my vehicles when I sell them, but it's hard to be critical of much with this rig. If you want a nice, stock 4x4 22RE pickup, this is a great option. I'm selling for $6,000, or trade for certain full size trucks. Made in Japan. Was in Boise almost all of its life, so very little rust. Last I checked, could see the white paint marks on the frame. Manual windows. Lots of paperwork for it, but not going all the way back. Issues: Could use the skid plate attached, some wheel well liners installed, has key woes (one key works for ignition, another for the driver's door to unlock and fuel), and the seat has some character. Steering stops are bent, so it can turn sharper than it should...
1991 Toyota pickup 4wd extended cab 3.0 v6 automatic 137,000 miles Clean carfax showing no accidents, no mileage discrepancies and west coast ownership since new. I have a very recent carfax I have service records going back to 2011 totaling up well over $8,000 Ac blows cold, heat blows hot Interior and exterior of this truck are the cleanest I’ve ever seen on a 1991. I have added a viper alarm with built in kill switch , power door locks , new front speakers , a double din radio with Apple CarPlay and a back up camera. This truck has been garaged and babied it’s whole life and unfortunately I have too many cars currently and only a 3 car garage. my 2019 Tacoma is outside because this truck will not spend anytime outside on my...
After many years of adventures, it's time for my old 1986 Mini Truck to find a new home. I purchased this truck in 2008 bone stock. I am the 3rd owner. First owner was an older gentleman who bought it new at a Toyota Dealer in Palo alto. Second owner was a college kid who owned it for a short time before selling it to me. This was a truck I bought on my last day working the 'Toyota Trail Teams' in 2008, and wanted to build it after my lessons learned from 3 years on the road. I built the truck to be what I consider a 'California Trail Truck.' Its something you can hop in, drive across the state, wheel the hardest 'jeep trails' and drive home. It does 80 mph down the freeway with sound-deadened air conditioned interior. I can hop in it...
Hi with much regret, I am helping my buddy sell his 91 toyota pickup dlx. This is a very clean truck inside and mostly clean exterior. The major problem it has is it needs an engine(22re). It's got a rod knock on #1 that it has developed over the last week. He has a kid on the way and doesn't have the time or money to fix it. It does currently run and drives. have done a good bit of work to it since he got it. This truck has zero rust anywhere!!! Work done, 1 denso spark plugs 2 fuel filter 3 alternator 4 seals on injectors 5 oem tps and professionally adjusted at a shop 6 oem timing chain kit and metal guides 7 oem 02 sensor 8 170° thermostat 9 new belts and powersteering tensioner 10 new radiator 11 ohmed the plug...
This is a very useful truck. It has been my daily driver for the past few years. It is comfortable enough to drive the kids around town, it seats 6, but it is also good for heavy duty work with a 2750 lbs payload. It has a hitch and trailer light hook-up. It is rust free. I got it painted it because the previous owner spray canned it camouflage. The only rust was on the bed which I cut out and welded in new sheet metal. It is very clean including the undercarriage. I used a very durable and expensive industrial aerospace grade paint used on bulldozers and offshore drilling rigs. Black bedliner. The engine is the Toyota 2L (2.4L 4-cyl. diesel engine), 5-speed manual transmission, block heater, 4WD w/ manual locking hubs. It doesn’t...

Thread Filter

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom