VDJ200 | LX570

J200 : Toyota VDJ200 Land Cruiser / Lexus LX-570

Filter by prefix:

Hi! IF you're willing to share, I thought it might be helpful for the rest of us to better understand what the market prices are for the 200 series (and LX 570 I suppose). I'm personally looking for one, have found a few, and curious what others' purchase prices have been so I can negotiate (or not) properly. Please share purchase price, year, mileage at purchase, and location (east/west/south, etc...) Thanks and happy hunting for those also looking.
This 200 Series resided in west Texas until February when I brought it to our house in Montana. It was dealer maintained and serviced at Street Toyota in Amarillo. My wife has decided that she wants a 200 with the beige interior like in our 100 Series. This one has original third row seats, the console cooler, remote start, and custom importer added fender flares. The windshield has a couple rock chips and cracks, otherwise it's in excellent condition inside and out. Price lowered to $36,500 due to increased mileage as this is still our go-to long distance cruiser. The truck will be based in the Olympic Peninsula for the coming weeks.
Hey Mud, I am in need of a diesel 3/4 ton truck and I am selling 1 of my Land Cruisers. Been a Cruiser guy all of my life. My dad bought our first one when I was 16 years old. I looked hard to find this clean 200 series. 2008 Land Cruiser OEM Radiator Replacement about a year ago Ironman Foam Cell Pro lift with their UCAs Heritage Edition Wheels, Center Caps and Black Lugnuts Yokohama Geolander XA-T tires 285/75/18 Spidertrax Spacers LED Headlights OE Toyota Remote Start This truck is in excellent condition. Always serviced at Toyota. Eric Sarjeant's team at Ed Martin Toyota installed the lift, wheels, and tires. It was owned by a physician and then I purchased it from a gentleman that bought it to build as an overlanding...
We are selling our 2015, just going to keep the 2021. 94,000 miles. White over beige, front clear bra over bumper, hood and mirrors, all weather mats throughout. Owned since 22k miles, about the last 4.5 years, regular maintenance at the dealerships. Outstanding mechanical condition and tires have 13k miles on a newer set of Michelin 285/65/18 LTX A/T 2, load range E. Added OEM remote start at dealership. We love the car but down sizing our fleet! 80% highway miles. Does have a minor carfax comment from a deer strike, I have all the documentation, carfax and a picture of the car when it was dropped off for repair - a crack in the front plastic and lower air dam were all the visible damage to the car could be seen but the radar sensor...
2016 Toyota Land Cruiser with only 52k miles from new! This clean Carfax Land Cruiser has benefited from a full expedition build with 10’s of thousands invested. Upgrades on this one of a kind Land Cruiser include ARB Summit Sahara Front Bumper with Warn 12k LB Winch, ARB Rear Bumper with Swing Out Jerrycan, Jack, and Tire Holder, ARB BP-51 Suspension Lift, ARB Safari Snorkel, ARB On Board Dual Air Compressor, ARB Skid Plates, White Knuckle Off Road Slider Steps, Total Chaos Control Arms, Front and Rear Differential Breathers, Dual Battery and Charging System with Slee Dual Battery Tray, 360 Flood, Spot, and Rock Lights with S-Pod Control module, Rear Drawer System for Gear Storage, & Pedal Commander. Available immediately for $79,995...
I hope I'm posting this in the right area? I figure I'd offer my 200 up here as it has some mods an IH8Mudd'er may get value from. https://www.cargurus.com/Cars/l-Used-2010-Toyota-Land-Cruiser-c21960#listing=332940397/NONE Overview: I bought this 200 pre-owned from the local Lexus dealer with low milage in 2010. The prior owner didn't like the gas milage and I had just had a Gwagon bought back under lemon laws. Early on I installed an OME lift, which increased front travel and resulted in a front CV failure while climbing out of a dry river bed. I think I was maybe the second one this happened to in the US. I was pretty attacked by those thinking I was a troll, until this became more prevalent. To remedy this I bought a set of...
I figure I'd offer my 200 up here as it has some mods an IH8Mudd'er may get value from. Used 2010 Toyota Land Cruiser for Sale (with Photos) - CarGurus Shop over 700 2010 Toyota Land Cruiser for sale on CarGurus. We have industry-best pricing data and research tools that put the power in your hands. www.cargurus.com Overview: I bought this 200 pre-owned from the local Lexus dealer with low milage in 2010. The prior owner didn't like the gas milage and I had just had a Gwagon bought back under lemon laws. Early on I installed an OME lift, which increased front travel and resulted in a front CV failure while climbing out of a dry river bed. I think I was maybe the second one this happened to in the US. I was pretty attacked by those...
Not mine, but saw it listed locally for $45k. White/Beige 2013 Happy to go check it out if it helps any MUD members. https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/662158861684390/
2010 lx 570 in good condition. We replaced with newer land cruiser. Always serviced at Toyota or Lexus since we have owned. 184k miles. We are asking $27k. First place I’ve listed. If more info is wanted call or text me 541-968-8425. Thanks, Scott
Probably a long shot, but if anyone is wanting to swap their high mileage 200 for an 80, please let me know. Been wanting an early model year LC or LX for awhile and looking to make the switch sometime in July before work changes up. The 80 is in nice shape & have replaced a lot of big and little things from top to bottom. 222k miles. Everything in good working condition - antenna, seats, lockers, windows, D light, etc. Cat converter was stolen & being replaced this month.
We are selling our shop truck. Details here: https://sleeoffroad.com/fs-2010-slee-built-200/
Purchased last August from a Toytoa dealer, has the CPO warranty until 3/20/2028 or 100k miles. As the owner first thing I did before winter was to get the undercarriage sprayed and the truck has always been garage kept (previous owner as well). 48,002 miles, still have the 3rd row and the hardware but have put in an Air Down Gear Up platform. It's in great shape but selling to move to my other passion, boats.
Hello Forum Members: I am selling my 2014 Black/Black Landcruiser. 78K miles, mostly highway. This has the following: Magnusson (TRD) supercharger by Myrtle Beach Toyota in 2018, approx 25K trouble free miles, 500+ hp/500+torque per Toyota and members on this forum, and has a high flow fuel pump from Toyota (Myrtle Beach Toyota) so no fuel pump recall required; Brian Jowett Tundra Big Brake front kit, upgraded pads rotors all around; ARB BP51 adjustable shocks, very comfortable ride; Jowett Oil billet Filter canister; LRA 12.5 gallon tank- no codes; Harrop Electronic locking differential in rear; ARB drawer/sliding top storage in rear, wired for un/switched power in rear and Ham and CB power and antenna (I can leave the CB or ham...
For sale is my 2010 Lexus LX570 w/ 183,XXX miles. I purchased this vehicle about a year and a half ago and have absolutely loved it. The only reason I am selling is because I found a Land Cruiser that I couldn’t pass up on. Prior to taking ownership, it was primarily serviced at Lexus dealerships. Since I have owned it, it has exclusively been serviced at LexTech Automotive, a privately-owned boutique Lexus service center located in Charleston, SC. The vehicle is as clean as you could expect a 12 year old vehicle to be and runs/drives flawlessly. Asking $28,000 (Title in hand) VIN # JTJHY7AX1A4046525 No accidents reported Mark Levinson Audio Rear Seat DVD (w/remote and headsets) Cool box in center console
2017 Toyota Land Cruiser in excellent condition! No mods, bone stock. Our LC only has 37,600 miles. We are selling at $73,000 which is below blue book. We are moving out of state and are downsizing.
Selling my 2013 LX 570 that has been located in TX for its entire life. 108,000 miles Vin: Bought this beauty in October 2019 after a long search and with a plan to move back to Colorado. Fast forward to 2021 and the plan to move to CO has changed and now all I do is drive back and forth to soccer games and practice. I have taken three road trips in her and it was magnificent (i.e. wife approved)! This thing was made for road trips both on and off-road. However, since we are staying in TX and there are not a lot of places to exercise her off-road chops I feel like it's time to sell to someone who can. It's been in Texas its entire life. No rust, no issues. Drives smooth as butter. Awesome vehicle. Maintenance Records: new...
Edit 6/13: Pausing selling it for a bit while I get the title. May keep it, may not. I'll update this ad if anything changes.
Ive had it a little over two years. Got it in 20 with 7,000 miles, now has 46,000. 18" cruiser wheels with 285/65/18 that have 30k on them. Third row removed, i have one of the seats, the other was removed by PO for a wheel chair hoist. Tried to get pucs of all the imperfections.
Excellent condition zero rust I'll post more undercarriage pics below well maintained No off-road use ARB Front Bumper OME BP-51 front and rear suspension 285/65r18 range C BFG KO2 Paint chips and right rear door ding shown Steering wheel leather shows a little wear too receiver hitch in front unbolts to detach I bought it from Atlanta in 2018 It hasn't left Texas since Thank you
$45,000 OBO. Luxury package plus Mark Levinson audio. Always serviced at Larry H Miller Lexus in SLC. Full service record available on Lexus.com or I can text or email the service record. Snow tires on rims available for $1000. Title in hand. 90,700 miles. Some wear and tear consistent with age but zero issues and everything works as new. I have owned it for the last ~5 years. No mods. VIN: JTJHY7AX1F4165229 John 435 640 9147
2016 Toyota Landcruiser - $65,000 open to offers - 79,000mi - Great Condition - Great tires - just serviced at dealer - newish (within the last 5k) brakes (OEM) I have the title in hand. It's titled/licensed in WA but I'm now living in Las Vegas. I removed the screens from the back of the front seats ad have a blank plate there. They are in a bag and easy to put back on if you want them.
Not Mine and No Affiliation, looks like a promising deal - private party 84k miles - $59,100 https://eugene.craigslist.org/cto/d/eugene-2017-land-cruiser/7483418005.html
Top Bottom