VDJ200 | LX570

Classifieds : Toyota VDJ200 Land Cruiser / Lexus LX-570

Filter by prefix:

Hi! IF you're willing to share, I thought it might be helpful for the rest of us to better understand what the market prices are for the 200 series (and LX 570 I suppose). I'm personally looking for one, have found a few, and curious what others' purchase prices have been so I can negotiate (or not) properly. Please share purchase price, year, mileage at purchase, and location (east/west/south, etc...) Thanks and happy hunting for those also looking.
Just under 180k. Purchased w/152k miles three years ago. 2nd owner. Runs like a champ. Paint corrected and ceramic coated in late 2020. A few scratches and paint chips on the hood(highway driving), cracked rear spoiler. Dobinson's suspension, bumpers and awning. 17in. Icon wheels sitting on BFG KO2's (285/70/17) Recently replaced safari roof rack with aVictory 4x4 rack. Winch was tested but never used. Tan leather interior isn't too bad but it's showing it's age. New radiator/thermostat, serpentine belt. Amsoil synthetics. Recent brake job. Originally a Kings Chariot build. Changed out a few parts since. Never beat on and unfortunately only saw the SPI sand twice. Asking 37k,entertaining offers
I'm sadly parting ways with my 2018 Atomic Silver LX 570. Our daughters changed schools, and my commute got a lot longer so I'm going to the dark side and just purchased a Rivian R1S to save on gas. I'm the second owner of the vehicle (prior owner was in Las Vegas). The car has always been serviced at a Lexus or Toyota Dealer. No accidents. Very clean. Asking for $54K including extended warranty through 12/17/2026 or 125,000 miles or $52k without. The Rivian showed up this weekend, so I'm motivated to sell it. Happy to hear all offers and share additional pictures or videos.
2008 200 series, 269k mi Super White with tan leather interior. Both front seats have new leather , rears are original and in great shape. Originally from AZ very clean, no rust excellent condition. I bought from another Mudder in 2016. Have many records. Have hidden winch in front, with 12k lb Come Up. Front has slight lift to level out truck. There has been some minority body work over the years but vey well done, if anything was replaced it was only with Toyota parts. Engine runs strong, still take on long trips with no concerns. Tires are Cooper AT3’s with lots of life. Love this truck but making room for another with a new driver. Happy to answer any questions. $19,900
For sale: 2020 Toyota Land Cruiser Heritage Edition. Blizzard Pearl (070) VIN: JTMCY7AJ7L4092114 $104,950 Ed Martin Toyota (Noblesville, IN) Price is based off of $80k of bone stock + mods. Mod value is about 45-50% of retail with installation. Clean CarFax w/ no accidents, serviced at Ed Martin Toyota. Most mods done at Ed Martin Toyota. Title-in-hand, vehicles located in Noblesville, IN at Ed Martin Toyota. Fully serviced as of 3/7/24. Mods: Winch WARN VR EVO 12k lbs Owner #3 ARB Front Bumper Summit with bull bar Owner #3 Factor 55 winch Ultra Hook Owner #3 Dissent Rear Bumper w/o carriers Owner #2 by RMR4x4 / Southern Offroad Rigid E-series 1” x 6” white reverse lights Owner #2 by RMR4x4 / Southern Offroad Slee...
2017 Toyota Land Cruiser Asking: $87,000 White with Terra Interior Aftermarket parts total is around $40k Retail on the cruiser stock is $62. 54,000 miles. Interior is spotless, but I need to get photos. If interested please DM me and I will get photos asap. All suspension upgrades have less than 10k miles on them. Rack and all accessories are brand new. Truck is a Texas truck. I built this to send to our house in Colorado, and as perfect as it is, I found out this weekend that it just does not fit the entire family plus all of our luggage. Don’t worry, it’s been driven in the snow once on our first ski trip with it. I’ll power wash the undercarriage when we’re done with it this week. And it will be stored in a climate controlled...
I'm listing for sale my 2016 Land Cruiser. I bought it only a few months ago with the intent of likely selling my 2008 Land Cruiser, which is also listed on the forum. At this point, I have four Toyotas (3 LCs and one FJ) for two drivers, so there's no reasonable way to justify keeping all four. If this one sells first, I'll probably just keep driving the 2008 instead. The vehicle is all stock, with the exception of the OEM wheels having been professionally powdercoated by the previous owner. Since I've only had it a short time, there's not a lot to say. It drives great, and I would say it's in very good cosmetic condition for its age and mileage. The undercarriage looks very clean. Previous owners were in Utah, Texas, and Oklahoma...
2018 LandCruiser 200 Black on black. 61,000 miles - will go up as it is still my daily. Dobinsons lift springs in rear, coils in front. Rear shocks Ironman. -SPC UCA -Dobinsons rear lower arms. -Rear panhard Emkeith relocation. -Kanati Trail Hog 305/70-17. -Full Rhino Platform rack with tons of extra attachments. -Ironman front bumper, Come Up 9500 lb high speed winch. -EE Offroad front recovery points. -Midland GMRS -Ironman snorkel and sealed airbox. -SwitchPros 9001 mounted in sun glass holder. -Dual Odyssey batteries and Redarc controller. -Compustar 2 way remote starter. -Redarc Tow Pro trailer brake system. -ARB dual compressor with UP Down air controller. -Jewett ez drain oil system. 3rd row delete with full...
I can't believe I'm selling this, but we are spending all our free time on our boat and getting ready to sail the S Pacific next year. I spent a year looking for the perfect loaded out, low mileage, white 200 that had been well maintained and not off-roaded. I finally found the perfect one owner, older lady driven, dealer maintained, low mileage truck. It has the rear entrainment, sunroof, radar cruise, navigation, etc, Rear jump seats (3rd row) seats 7 plus gear. I decided to use SDHQ for the build since they are Toyota experts. I had one of their lead installers do all the work. He's one of the most experienced guys on the planet on the 200 and Toyota's in general. I told him what I was wanting and didn't give him a budget. The...
I'm listing for sale my 2008 Land Cruiser in the fairly uncommon salsa red pearl color. I've owned the truck for right at six years. I'm selling only because I recently bought a 2016 Land Cruiser. I'm attempting to list the most relevant information below, but feel free to message with specific questions: Price: $25,995 -owned in California and the southeastern U.S. -clean Carfax and Autocheck reports -all original metal body panels as verified by Toyota VIN stickers -all original paint on metal body panels as verified by paint meter readings -current mileage: 176,860 -three key fobs -owner's manuals -Weathertech floormats -records of oil changes at Toyota for the last six years Please note: The BF Goodrich KO2 tires shown in the...
This 2016 Toyota Land Cruiser 200 series, is for sale in New York, New York. This one comes with a lot of ARB accessories: front and rear bumpers, suspension lift, snorkel, compressor and skid plates as well, as rock sliders, control arms, a dual battery system and lighting. More pictures at the link above. Please let us know if you have questions about this truck. Year: 2016 Make: Toyota Model: Land Cruiser 200 Drive: 4×4 Miles: 63,000 Fuel Type: Gasoline Transmission: 6-speed Automatic Engine: 5.7L V8 Exterior Color: Burgundy Interior Color: Black Title: Clean VIN: On Request Price: $61,000 https://curatedbid.com/how-curated-bid-works/ Details & Upgrades: ARB Summit Sahara Front Bumper with Warn 12k LB Winch ARB Rear Bumper with...
I’ve got a low mileage 2018 LX570 that I’m exploring selling due to the need for a pickup. I bought this truck in April 2022 from Lexus of Tulsa and it was L/certified. It now has 53,000 miles and the L/certified warranty runs through August of this year. Since that warranty is not transferable, as part of a deal on this truck, I could take it in for the 55k service and ask Sewell to check everything over and fix anything needed under the warranty. I’ve had zero problems with this truck since I purchased it. All dealer maintenance and it hasn’t been offroaded. Yokohama Geolander Tires have 20k miles on them. Light parchment interior. Asking $57,000
I'm considering parting with my 2013 LX570. While the vehicle resembled a soccer mom mall cruiser when I bought her it didn't take long for me to make a few tasteful modifications to make her my own. She sports front and rear bumpers from Dissent, sliders from Slee, Icon wheels, Toyo RT 285/70r17, and a sensor lift. All work was performed by Duggy's Garage in Houston, TX. This is my daily driver with current mileage just shy of 199K. $30K OBO.
Continuing to thin the heard of exceptionally well maintained land cruisers. See my For Sale Boise, Id white 1979 FJ40. This is my daily driver. bought it new in 2009, only owner. Meticulously maintained and cared for, it is in excellent condition. Runs and looks like a 2018. 124,600 miles Magnetic Gray Metallic exterior paint 2.5" OME lift kit TJM front bumper LT295/70R18 Discoverer AT3 tires (34.26") Two rear tires brand new (purchased 12/2023) Two front tires half thread left New battery on 08/2023 120,000 mile inspection just performed on 2/2024 New Spark plugs Oil Change and lube Transfer Case services and new fluid Transmission serviced and new fluid All other fluids check and looked OK. All...
Hi Everyone, We needed more room for family, dogs, and luggage so (unfortunately) switched to an Expedition Max. I’m the second owner and purchased it 100% stock from Vroom (Nebraska vehicle). I've only owned it since August 2021 and put 2,000/year on - mostly summer and highway driving towing a small RV. Work from home so didn't travel much, and had a second vehicle used mostly during the winter. Details: Year – 2013 Mileage – Just touched 76,000 Color – Black exterior / Black interior My changes (I was going for a heritage-edition type look): 5X 285/70R17 GENERAL GRABBER A/TX 5X 17X8.5 5-150 ET35 ALPHA DELTA (Bronze) Roof rack from Amazon Cheap Amazon rubber mats Used the cable for the trailer brake Basic sensor lift Front windows...
2016 Toyota LC200 located in Cleveland, Ohio. 93K+ on ODO. Never offroaded. Used as a family vehicle by previous owner and me. Pristine inside and out. Only one winter in NE Ohio. Spent it’s previous life in North Carolina. No rust. Previous owner reported a low speed sideswipe collision. No evidence of that mishap. Looking to downsize and place this vehicle with an owner that will use and appreciate this amazing SUV. VIN: JTMCY7AJ6G4047025 All stock, with the exception: Gloss black powder coated Tundra TRD Pro wheels. OEM wheels included Gloss black trim accents. OEM chrome parts included Old Man Emu 2” lift Adjustable upper control arms All black Coco Mats front, middle and rear. More pics on request. Thank you for...
Thought I would keep this one for a bit longer but couple things changed so now looking at moving on to a 20-21 HE. As such, did everything as needed. Details listed below: 2014 LC Blizzard Pearl Tan interior 170,500 est mileage. No accidents Texas/Ga now north Florida vehicle Zero rust New (less than 10k) Michelin Defender LTX MS2 (newest version) 285/65/18 5 new TPMS 2016 LC wheels OEM 10mm spacer lift up front 4 new 2016 center caps New Toyota Wipers New lifetime warranty Toyota Battery 2 New HID low beam headlights New style radiator Valley Plate resealed by Toyota with warranty New WeatherTech mats front center rear All fluids baselined Fresh oil change Front windows tinted Also included 2014 stock LC wheels (currently being...
Hey guys, Is any one interested? I'm thinking of picking up a newer heritage.. Mine has 105k miles, serviced by toyota locally. Great shape, has bud built sliders and BD fog lights. I have the OEM steps and fog lights retained as well. Michelin AT2's approx 15-20k miles on them. Has third row. Almost forgot, it has a 1-3” adjustable lift bilstein B8 6612 and 5160 shocks. The only thing I haven't installed yet, but I do have it is the heritage grille. I stalled on putting it on as I'm looking to do a hidden winch and light bar and thought I might upgrade before I do those mods. Texas and Alabama truck so no rust. Just testing the waters to see if anyone is looking for one.

Thread Filter

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom