UZJ100 | LX470

J100 : Toyota 100-series UZJ100 / HZJ105 Land Cruiser / Lexus LX-470

Filter by prefix:

Hey all. I figured this may be worth a shot here. I have a really nicely built 98 LC I'd trade for same condition (no rust well-maintained) stock or slight mods 100 or possibly gx plus cash. Having trouble uploading pics etc but I have it listed on ebay if you search 1998 LC in Long Island it's gold, lifted, slee mods all over itself, winch, awning, and best of all; engine install by Toyota dealer so it has about 40k ish miles on it. I'd rather trade for a clean mostly stock than sell and search forever again. It's a great truck drives like new. I dunno if forum rules allow me to post link to ebay ad. Truck n long Island.
$25,000 obo 2002 well maintained very reliable 100 series. Reluctant to sell but jut got delivery of two years wait Bronco. Have considered flipping that instead. I’ve always high on maintenance but want to make sure some of the known 100 series problem are fixed so the truck have never left me stranded. Most recent maintenance within last few years and 25k mi included OEM timing belt, water pump, all idler gears, cam seals, valve cover gaskets. Complete new OEM brake master/ booster assy. With new brake pads and rebuild front calipers. New OEM fuse box with front/rear dash cams and all new cooling hoses, with new plastic tees. Rebuild starter and spark plugs. All fluids changed including brake, front/rear differentials. Trans filter...
I am selling an 03 100 series that I was originally going to use for a 2uz swap. It has roughly 150k on it and runs/drives as is. Meaning it can drive onto a trailer or car hauler. This is really for someone wanting to do a 2uz swap or needing a solid drivetrain replacement. It was involved in a rear quarter panel collision so that’s why it was parted out. Asking $4,000 Remaining items: Engine, trans (5 speed auto), transfer Rear axle and driveshaft Gauge cluster and dash Center diff lock button (front diff is removed so you need that to drive it) Driver door Both rear doors Hood Body shell Roof rack Sunroof Rims and tires Front skid plate Gas tank 3rd windows Shifters (trans and transfer) no knobs for either though Dash and...
Hi- I am located in San Francisco and I am looking to buy a a clean 100 series Land Cruiser between 05-07 or even 04. No rust and well maintained. Sub 150k miles. I have a mint locked 93 80 series, that I would be open to trading as I will need to sell it to accommodate a 100. (I need something for more highway than trails.) Color doesn't matter. Please let me know if you have a Land Cruiser. PLEASE DM me directly Thanks in advance-- Dan
Looking to sell for $43,750 obo. Here are the details on the 2004 LC100: Got it with only 112,000 miles and a perfect carfax record. Socal for its entire life. No rust or anything. I have it detailed regularly. Will post interior pics later when i get a chance. Might post on Bring a Trailer but would rather sell to someone within the community. I'm having a fresh battery put in it Monday. Had the following work done at 112,000 miles when I bought the rig: • Air Filter, EFI Service, Front Brake Pads, Front Wheel Bearings, Cross Drilled Brake Rotors, Rear Brakes, Timing Belt, Alternator Drive Belt, Water Pump, Thermostat, All Tensioners Replaced - Roller, Tensioner, Idler, Coolant, Spark Plugs, Serpentine Belt, Power Steering Fluid...
$23,500 is the price Despite the fact I usually flip cars every 2-3 years, I never thought I’d come here to sell this one. I’ve had it for just under 5 years and that’s the longest I’ve ever owned a vehicle. But for family reasons, I will be selling this one and moving to a different 3 row vehicle for family trips (wife got out of the minivan game a year ago). Prior to this Cruiser I had a ‘96 80 Series for three years. I’d be embarrassed to post what I’ve put into this Financially (purchase, add ons, professionally installed replacement parts, upgrades) but here are some things I’ve done or had done: I baselined fluids when purchased 2017. New timing belt and associated parts 25k miles ago, installed at LC shop New spark plugs at...
Apologies in advance for the "what's it worth" post, I sold my 100 a few months ago and have been out of the loop a bit, was hoping the experts could help me out. My neighbor has a 2005 with a good amount of rust on the undercarriage, not structural(yet), but not pretty. It is also throwing the P0986 & P0974 transmission codes, quick forum search tells me these could be due to corroded connectors or it could be worse. Please delete post if it is not allowed.
Salvage titled, Expedition Overland worthy (was) land cruiser 100 series overland build. Six years in the making and then totaled six months after completion. There is over 30k of aftermarket parts on this rig, looking to get about half that back; good opportunity for someone that has stock cruiser wanting to do a build (e.g., just move everything over). The rig did startup after the crash, moved it a few times since then but have not tried to turn it on for several months now. Rig is parked in Colorado Springs, CO. More photos are available here: LandCruiser100 - https://overlandtrax.blogspot.com/p/landcruiser100.html Price $19k or most reasonable offer… Basic Info: VIN: JT3HT05JXY0097249 Milage: Roughly 165k Armor ($7500 Retail)...
Howdy all! Kind of a feeler thread but I am thinking of selling my 2006 LX. Mileage is 206k but a ton of stuff has been done on this preventatively. All work was completed by a Toyota master technician. Text or call with any questions: Kris 469-442-8070 $32,000 Mods: Dobinsons suspension 1.5” Dobinsons diff drop Arb roof rack Dobinsons front bumper with Smittybuilt winch and high output led dobinson lamps Dobinsons rear bumper with tire carrier and gas carrier Icon wheels Toyo mud tires Dobinsons awning White knuckle sliders Owl expedition mud flaps Owl expedition led puddle lamps Grom Bluetooth audio Recent maintenance just performed: Valve cover gaskets Factory Lexus spark plugs Timing belt, water pump, idlers Crankshaft and...
204760 Miles and slowly going up (my daily driver). I am 3rd owner. Always has been in Idaho. Runs great. Seats are not torn and are in average shape. Two small stains on rear seat, see photos. I have most of the maintenance history from new. Sold new at Tom Scott Toyota to 1st owner. 2nd owner bought from Tom Scott Toyota in 2011 after trade in from first owner as certified used at 53,000 miles. Toyo Open County A/T III Tires. Installed Jan 2021 at 195K miles. Since I have owned it all service done by Tom over at Boise Foreign Car Service. Timing belts, Water pump and coolant tees done Sept 2021 by BFCS at 199K miles. I have the maintenance receipts from 2nd owner. Automatic, Leather Seats, Heated Seats, Sunroof, 4x4, Power Windows...
For sale or trade 2003 lc100 for a manual transmission 3rd gen 4runner plus cash (unless right one). Located in Denver $19k obo Some specs on the 100: -246k miles -asfir front skid -slider steps -arb front bumper -smittybilt 9500 winch -ome suspension -sherpa equipment co roof rack bars -marathon front seat covers -scangauge 2 -ram phone mount -265/70/18 falken wild peaks -colorado / New Mexico owned truck -huracan fab tailgate storage -weather tech floor mats Maintenance: - timing belt, water pump @220k miles -radiator and hoses @225k -Toyota rebooted cv’s (passenger @220k, driver @240k) -heater tees, valve cover gaskets, spark plugs, diff fluids, tcase fluid, steering fluid flush, brake flush, fuel filter, pcv valve @220k...
Hello folks, I do not want to nor do I have to sell my truck so I'm just testing the water. She's been good to me since purchase in 2020, has never left me stranded, is an easy vehicle to work on and would definitely be missed. I would much rather trade for a pickup in similar condition (4x4 T100, Taco or 4runner - prefer older gens.) but I'll succumb to the right price if offered. Not been off-roaded too much other than getting to primitive camp sites, hunting seasons, and the usual farm duties. Also, I can and will provide a Carfax upon request but it will have to be emailed. It will not show the TB/WP job so I can provide a receipt upon request. I maintained a Google spreadsheet for maintenance items "performed" and "needed"...
Would like to stay under 20k, little to no rust, 150k or less miles, good running and driving condition, preferably no accidents (if there is any, need info on what happened/what was repaired). Never hurts to send me what you got. Located in Houston but willing to travel to wherever
As the title states, I am in the market for a 100 series on the east coast. I am located in New Hampshire but have family all over the east coast (MD/VA/NC) who are able to help facilitate a transaction. Open to traveling for the right vehicle or possibly shipping if necessary too. This would serve as an occasional daily and fun weekend/get out of town vehicle to support our outdoor activities (biking, surfing, fishing, climbing, skiing, etc.). Maybe even tow something once or twice. I am no stranger to Land Cruisers or 4wd Toyotas. My father has a 100 that I have maintained so I am somewhat familiar with issues and variations between model years and don't mind doing some work if necessary. I already have a built 80 and a restomod...
2006 Toyota Land Cruiser LOADED!!! All power options, runs perfectly Lots of upgrades! Price REDUCED $24,900 70four-497-748I
6/19: Full-price sale pending to Montana buyer via Craigslist. Several other potential buyers lined up if deal falls through. Thanks. 6/21: Received non-refundable deposit of $500 from Montana buyer; giving him time to get his funding in order and hoping to complete the sale shortly. 6/24: SOLD. New owner flew into PHX this evening, we completed the sale at my house, and he and his dad are on their way back to MT this evening in a kick-ass rig. Signing off for now. Thanks mud community! Scott 2004 TOYOTA Land Cruiser Wagon Thunder Cloud Metallic (1D2) Exterior Stone Leather Interior 164,854 original miles Clean title, clean CarFax, no accidents, all original body panels and VIN decals Please check out the attached window sticker...
2002 Toyota Land Cruiser / UZJ-100 215k Miles I am the third Owner since May 2020 Clean Arizona title, California (Palm Springs) vehicle all its Life, Adult owned, completely stock vehicle, Clean interior, all Mechanical functions work perfectly, NEVER off - road driven. bought a 2003 with low miles so selling this one... $16,900 Mechanical, Cosmetic Restoration and Service completed: - 05/2018 NEW Water pump, timing Belt service (187k mi) - $2300 - 05/2020 NEW Toyota Battery - $200 - 05/2020 NEW Alternator - $700 - 05/2020 NEW LED Head Light and Fog light bulbs- $120 - 05/2020 Front & Rear Bumper updated with 2005 Model and NEW Paint- $1200 Contact info: SAL Phone: (949) 835-2220
Come and get it, Mudders. Details below, happy to answer any other questions about the truck. Carfax is attached. $16k 18k as a starting point. Many more photos in the listing. From the local SLC listing on KSL: For sale is my 1999 Land Cruiser that is ready for spring and summer adventures anywhere you could hope to go in the west. Clean title, ready to go. Carfax available upon request. As with any Land Cruiser, it’s all-time four-wheel drive with a stock center differential, and this particular year was the last Toyota offered a stock rear differential as well. For those that are looking to really push this truck, you’ll find it comes in handy in many places around Utah. These early 100-Series years were pre-AHC and were a much...
I've got a 2000 100 series I've been getting in decent shape while doing some light trails in the AZ desert with my boys. I am very light on time these days as I work in energy mad it's been crazy, so not able to enjoy as I'd like. It's fairly vanillas you'll see, ome 3" lift with stock oem shocks. Timing belt and accessories done about 18 months ago, which is about 5k miles.... I don't drive it much but it does get driven regularly. Pioneer headunit and seats in decent shape. 17.5k and open to offers.
2006 Toyota Land Cruiser, 176k miles. Black Garnet Pearl exterior, Ivory Interior. Very well maintained. Below is a list of professionally done services in the last 1,500 miles (receipts can be provided to serious buyers): 275/70/18 BFG KO2s, synthetic oil change, front and rear differential oil change, transfer case fluid, brake fluid flush, timing belt, water pump, valve cover gaskets, belt tensioners, crankshaft seals, drive belts, camshaft seals, spark plugs, paintless dent removal (door ding removal), Weathertech floor liners- 1st, 2nd & cargo, YotaMD key fob, new OEM front grill (original had rock chip), new OEM front speaker grills, steering rack and pinion- boot, fluid flush & alignment. Rear console cup holder stuck in...
Not mine, but wanted to share. https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/710308206951758/
A story as old as time. I’d been on a hunt for an LC for some time I was able to find this LX here locally in Central Oregon. My plan was to buy this and sell my wife’s 2014 outback Daily and she’d drive it and then on weekends we could have some adventures in the LC. She prefers her Subaru mostly because of the room for our young daughter. For now id like to trade for a travel trailer, International Scout or FJ40. Potential Trade for something old and convertible. This is a 100 series Land Cruiser. About the Lexus It has had 4 owners lease until 30k, older doctor and a mechanic and me. and I’d be happy to go into detail about the ownership history as I understand it. This is a rust free, well maintained and very well setup Lexus...
2000 land cruiser TOYOTA Mile: 325xxx mostly highway/freeway (daily driver) 2.5 inch lift ome HD Tbelt water pump and radiator done. (OEM) Coilpacks and spark plugs new. (DENSO) Left and right axle new. Diff drop (dobinson) Upper control arm (freedom offroad) Arb front bumper Warn winch 12000 Custom rear bumper steel Custom side slider 305/70r18 yokohama m/t overlandar g003 18x8 Steel wheels 1.5 inch spacer Brakes 4rotors/pads lines (not installed) New transmission from Toyota replaced by the previous owner. Car high mileage but mostly freeway/highway per previous owner. The car is well maintained oilchange every 2500miles. No leaks no funny noise whatsoever. Clean title no rust due to she spent all her life in south california...
This is an excellent condition, both interior and exterior, 1-owner 2006 Toyota Land Cruiser. This was purchased by me back in May 2022 as a new family car for my wife and I. It was purchased via Bring A Trailer and I was so extremely excited to go and pick up the car. On my drive back from California to Dallas, Texas, I was informed that my job is having a “Reduction In Force” and my job will possibly be gone in the next few weeks. As such, I am forced to sell and continue driving my Subaru for the time being until things shake out. I purchased the vehicle from a physician who resided in the San Francisco area, and the car was purchased brand new from Walnut Creek Toyota. The vehicle has always been garage kept and was picked up from...
Here are better pictures to appreciate this clean 1998 100 Series Land Cruiser, which I have owed for over a year and driven 6000 miles as my part-time daily. This is an awesome project car to build into an off-road overland rig or use as a daily hauler. I haven’t had time to work on it, so I will allow someone else to enjoy it this summer and beyond! It runs and drives great and has a lot of life left, with a solid frame (spending most of its life in Ky., not Oh.). Factory rear locker; new timing belt and water pump; new radiator; and new rear shocks and great Michelin tires with a lot of tread left are just some of its features. $7065 o.b.o.
Top Bottom