FJ80 | FZJ80 | LX450 | HDJ81

J80 : Toyota FJ80 / FZJ80 / HDJ80 Land Cruiser / Lexus LX-450

Filter by prefix:

Hey all, I bought an LX450 on a whim a few months ago and have decided I’m going in a different direction. 196k miles Triple locked I just did the following: - new struts all around (bilstein) - new brakes all around - rotors and pads - new OME steering stabilizer - oil change - heater exhange valve - new wheels and tires - Methods with 33” BFGs Needs seats recovered - leather is very cracked. Fair condition. 11k obo
Since I’ve decided that I’m going to build out my 3500 for a Baja rig and the LC has been relegated to commuter duties, I’d prefer to have a 100/470 or 4Runner instead. If you have one of those that I might be interested in let’s talk. Or cash sale and I’ll find my own. I picked it up from a seller In Kalispell MT several years ago. LC had been imported into BC, and then the US. PO had completed a good baseline, and a few of the upgrades to the LC. New Paint (I’d consider it a 20’ paint job,) it’s by no means a factory spray and you can see defects if you look closely at it, i.e. small runs & bubbles. He also spraylined a lot of the trim which has been dulled by UV’s. I think he had the whole undercarriage cleaned and sprayed, and...
1997 Land Cruiser FZJ80/LS Conversion asking $17,500 JT3HJ85J1V0167270 The conversion was completed in 2018 with approx. 35K miles since conversion and has proven to be reliable mod for an older Cruiser. We found a 97 in Louisville that had the FZ engine removed and thought it would make a good experiment. Conversion Kit came from Markd 4WE in Australia. We found 2011 Avalanche 5.3 Gen IV with a 6L80 and 51, 833 miles (3GNMCEE04BG321317) . The 5.3/6L80 swap uses factory 80 series HF2AV T case, not the 60 series split case. LMG Gen IV 5.3 with E38PMC . AFM deactivated with HPT tuners AFM/DOD system still in place with no tick to date. Battery switched from left to right side-OE box included (space used for GM ECM and added fuse...
1994 FZJ80 Toyota Land Cruiser. Factory triple locking differentials. Iron man 4X4 bumper, 5 matching mud terrain tires on factory wheels. Recent brakes, water pump, aluminum radiator, fan clutch, thermostat. Led lights/ light bar. Stock bumper, Third row seats included. This truck runs and works great. Super reliable, driven daily until recently. Would drive this Cruiser anywhere. This is a 28 year old vehicle and is not without some issues. PM me for more photos, videos and info about the LC. Clean Washington title in my name. 3X lockers ✅ Read Less
https://www.ebay.com/itm/334448312188 Selling my 94 LC. Shoot me a message if interested. 190k miles.
Up for sale is my 1997 40th Anniversary Edition, factory 3x locked 80 series with 272,XXX miles on it. I purchased it in August of 2020 with the intention of keeping it for many years, but recent health issues and a new job opportunity have prevented me from seeing everything through. I’m asking for $24,000 obo. I have a bunch more photos than what are posted below that are on my Google Drive. 1997 Toyota Land Cruiser 40th Anniversary Edition • 272,000 miles - Head Gasket Job done by previous owner. I have the receipt stating that the head gasket was replaced but no other details. The mileage when the head gasket was replaced is unknown but it was in 2017. • Working front, center, and rear lockers • Old Man Emu Lift • Blue Fan...
Asking price: $15,000 I'm selling my 1995 Toyota Land Cruiser. It has has a single family ownership, and has never been in an accident. This vehicle comes with the original mats, owners manual, and jack kit/tools. Just had all brakes redone. Drives great, and will not disappoint! No major repairs done. Starter has been replaced; recently had O2 sensor replaced and got new brakes. No Major repairs done. Comes with paper records of repairs done.
Hey guys I’m selling my 97, all info is provided in the Marketplace link. You can message me here or over FB with your contact info if you have further interest. Asking $11,500 LINK: Log in or sign up to view - https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/1314968892328004
Asking $23,999 JT3HJ85JXV0178414 1997 Toyota Land Cruiser Triple Locked, 282k miles Clean title, pink slip ready California car No Rust Stock minus a few small upgrades (2" Dobinson lift & drawers) 2 previous owners (1st owner 5 years, 2nd owner 18 years) - purchased from an older gentleman (grandpa owned!) Head gasket was done in my ownership - paperwork included This is my second 80 that I bought to refresh it to the ih8mud standards and ideally I'd like to sell to another fellow enthusiast who can appreciate the work. I bought the trucking during the summer of 2021 and most of the work below was done during my ownership. The truck was a disaster. It was well taken care from the mechanical side as the previous owner took it to a...
1996 fj80 $12,000 1FZ-FE, auto, with 272,000 miles Triple locked ARB front with winch and rear bumpers Slee Frame Sliders and t-case skid Led lights front and rear No frame rust Some body rust under bumpers Great vehicle my son just upgraded to a 4 runner because he’ll be traveling with college.
Looking for something either fully or mostly built (most or all of the armor completed, locked, regeared, lifted, etc..) maintenance up to date, and no known mechanical issues (I’ll deal with minor needs, but not looking to completely overhaul a vehicle). Paint and body in decent shape (no rust, no accidents preferred, clear coat intact or professionally repainted is a plus, but not mandatory. Just want something well cared for). A clean interior is a plus as well (no dash cracks, but don’t mind replacing a seat leather or two). I have a built 100 series that I would be selling. Would prefer to find something locally (I’m in Colorado Springs), but am willing to travel by plane for the right rig. I have a reasonable budget, I’ve built...
Up for sale is my 1994 Toyota Land Cruiser. I bought this vehicle to fix up and use daily, and have been using it daily since I bought it earlier this month. Non-locked, beige/brown cloth interior in good condition with 3rd row. The Good: Mechanically sound. Clean frame. Pesky Heater Hose has been replaced along with the upper and lower radiator hoses, 4 new brake calipers, rotors, EBC Yellow brake pads, and Slee Offroad brake lines. Recent Monroe HD Shock Absorbers. Recent Ironman All Terrain LT265/75r16 tires. Recent front wheel bearing service. New transfer case, front and rear diff fluid, oil change. New air filter, spark plugs and PCV Valve/Grommet all from Toyota. Steering box adjustment screw has been tightened a little bit...
1995 Land Cruiser. Has 270k on this beauty. She’s in perfect working order. Just took it up to the rim for a camping trip and did great. AC is ice cold, heat works great too. Pt cruiser seat swap for the front seats. Has 2nd and 3rd row. New radiator placed last year. Has a small leak and check engine light is on. Tires have about 6000 miles on them. I’m not interested in trading unless you have a $8000 mountain bike.
Two owner, single family truck. 248K miles. 1996 - 2016 -- truck located in SF, CA. 2016 - Today -- truck located in Brooklyn NY. Summary No lockers. Has not had the head gasket replaced. Has not had the pesky heater hose replaced. No oil leaks. Does not seem to consume oil at a faster rate. I have detailed service records from 2016 – today. Here is a summary of the work done in this period: 1996 LX450 Black - https://docs.google.com/document/d/1nEzJk_qomiJ_SsIagV0lvDzKYYms4pyoQMj1hj-zVf4/edit?usp=sharing I have Lexus service records going back to 1996, however, they do not describe work in detail or include part numbers. Just basic descriptions like “Perform 85K service” and “Customer states brake lights blinking”. Service done at...
Check out this awesome FZJ80
I have a 1993 FJ80 cosmetic is bad but mechanical is amazing, 198,000 miles, spent 5k fixing her up she been to Mexico, Arizona, Florida, and now Alabama, brand new tires installed a month ago, I'm asking for $15,000 or best offer. Also willing to trade he in for a lifted 2014 GMC Seirra SLE
I'm tentatively putting my 80 series out here to see if there is interest. I have swamped myself with projects and the neighbors are complaining about having too many cars on jackstands in my driveway. I really do not want to sell this one and every time I drive it I'm reminded of that. With that being said, I have another vehicle I'm trying to nurture into good running condition and with the 2 that's hard to justify. The specs: 1994 FZJ80, 300080 Miles. Campteq poptop roof. Recent go through of cooling system with blue hub fan clutch installed. 35" tyres Center diff lock button Upgraded head unit Front arb bumper, Ramsey winch with amsteel cord. Rear 4x4Labs bumper Goosegear interior platform Extended diff breathers, snorkel Rebuilt...
Really sad day for me after pouring my all my spare time into to my 80 series.. it is for sale due to my health. This is a complete turn-key and has only 131k miles of use. Professionally prepared.. and way more than baselined. All of the extensive recovery gear.. 90% unused. All of the backcountry spare parts plus a bunch of other parts. A complete necessary off-road tool inventory. We built this for our planned trip from Alaska to the tip of Argentina along the Pan-American highway. The advance preparation was to ensure that the 80 was not going to be a fix it along the way and NO expense was spared. Would prefer to take care of the work in my shop before hand. It is currently for sale on Bring a Trailer since I needed to...
1993 Toyota FZJ 80 5.9 Cummins conversion (2002 24 valve), rust free, 240,142 miles on vehicle (not driven in winter & stored in enclosed building last 6 winters) This Cruiser is originally from Portland, OR. All gauges, lights, A/C, cruise control, power windows, and power locks function properly Compushift II transmission controller by HGM Automotive Electronics Newly rebuilt A442F transmission with billet torque converter, only 52 miles on build (have receipt) 4 inch Iron Man suspension, coil springs, foam cell shocks, steering stabilizer, panhard rod, & much more Longfield 30 Spline Super Set Birdfield/Axle Kit, Gun Drilled- TAX-LF30FJ80 (301720-1-KIT) by Trail- Gear. These axles are made from 4340 chromoly and have a grease...
Vehicle Description 1996 Toyota Land Cruiser 279k Miles - Clean Title - No Accidents 13k OBO price is negotiable Mods: OME Medium Lift Kit 30mm Poly Front Spacer ARB Front Bumper with LED Lights 12k Wireless Winch (Not Installed) Slee Tcase Skid 4x4 Labs Sliders 4x4 Labs Rear Bumper 17" Fuel Anza Wheels 35" Hankook DynaPro MTs (Less than 2k Miles) Rear Aussie Locker CDL Mod Hi-Lift X-Treme Jack Windshield tinted Maintenance Done Rear Heater Bypass Complete Tune Up Cooling System Service / New OEM TStat Trans/Tcase/Diffs Serviced AC System Recharged Power Steering Flushed Valve Cover Gasket Oil Pump/Timing Cover ReSealed Wheels Bearing RePacked Brand New Interstate Battery Full Front Axle Serviced Seals, Wipers, Bearings and Upgraded ARP...
Overland/Offroad Built FZJ 80. 1FTE 4.5L straight 6 Motor. Automatic Transmission. Full time 4WD. No RUST. Bought from a One Owner since 1993 from California. All the modifications below done in the past 2 years. Factory Front/Rear Differential Locker. 4.88 Nitro Gears by Mainline Overland in 2021. ARB Front Bumper Winch Compatible ARB Rear Bumper with Dual Swingout and Tire Carrier ARB RoofRack with Mesh ARB Roof Top Tent Nitto 35” Trail Grappler with Spare DBA Performance Front/Rear Rotors/Pads White Knuckle Offroad Rock Slider Dual AGM Battery Set Up Warn M12 Steel Winch STEDI Spot Lights Pro STEDI Roof Bar 39” Double Bar Lights Kutsnake Fender Flare Australian Made 4” Stainless Steel Snorkel Kenwood Stereo Video:
$9000 obo Starts, runs, drives straight, stays cool as it should. Although not showing in the pictures the CEL shows error codes related to emissions and stinks like fumes when it idles and sounds like it could run healthier. No major body damage or signs of prior accidents, just some dings. Clean title. Front driveshaft was recently refurbished. See pic of Lockers switch and dash lights. ***Mileage is 177,700*** As you can see in pics the paint is faded especially on hood and roof Some trim around paint is in bad shape. Front seats need reupholstery. Rest of interior is OK and clean, with a few plastic pieces cracked here and there due to age. Third row seats included. Sunroof opens and closes as it should. Carpet is clean and was...
I want to buy MT Mans Diesel 80 he has for sale, so this needs to go. If it doesn't sell here in 10 days, I'll take it out to Yellowstone for a week, then it will go on Cars and Bids and sell to the highest bidder. Selling for what I have into it $26k - all receipts and paperwork will be included, as well as original parts. Vehicle is desmogged, but worked great before I removed it. This will be included and should be simple to put back on if you need it Bought this maybe 6 weeks ago from @JML403 Here Old suspension is near new, and the 31" BFGs on the original rims had ~1k miles on them. All included Here's what I've done since I got it: OME BP 51 Icon compression rims BFG AT KO2 (34") Spider Trax spacer and lug nuts from Slee...
1992 1HDT~220,000km Center diff lock only Engine: - Big end bearings done by PO - Top end rebuild Head resurfaced, head gasket, valve grind and new seals (all OEM parts). Work done by Jason from Cruisin. - Injection pump full rebuild and injectors serviced by Jon Fox - High flow Wink turbo (drop in turbo upgrade from the Netherlands). Also replaced all the turbo oil hose and the metal oil pipes. All OEM - A/C compressor, drier, and expansion valve replaced (Denso) - Flexplate and rear main oil seal replaced. I suspected a ticking noise was a cracked flex plate, but it wasn't. Replaced it anyway and replaced the rear main seal and seal holder as they were slightly leaking. - Oil catch can - Replaced brake master cylinder (Aisin) -...
Top Bottom