Trailers | Campers | RVs

Filter by prefix:

This is an incredible 2018 Shutt Industries Xventure XV-II off-road camper. In addition to the items listed on the original spec sheet, it includes: CVT Denali Tent with Dressing Room King mattress Shower Tent w/Teak Floor Board Goal Zero Yeti 1250 w/extra battery ARB 63 qt Fridge/Freezer ARB 50 qt Fridge/Freezer Both with Transit Bags Dresser Table with Storage Fresh Water Filter and Hose Collapsible Garbage Can The hot water heater works wonderfully. A hot shower every night before bed if you like and one in the morning too. Plenty of room in the trailer for other gear as well as space on the roof rack for lighter items. You could sleep a family of four in the tent or you can enjoy an incredible night's sleep with the...
This is a completely custom built overlanding/camping trailer. The base was a M416. I bought this with the intention of a cross country trip to Alaska. But life happens, and this trip will need to wait a few more years. Here are the details of the trailer. Price is $10,000 OBRO. M416 with a VA Title! Dexter 3500# axle. 6 lug hubs. Ready for ebrakes. 3 Hub centric Spidertrax Wheel Spacers. 295/70/17 Cooper STT PROs. They are probably are good for another 10-15k miles Set of 3 (6 lug) FJ/4Runner wheels. Rear Offset angled spare mount. Sand blasted bed and frame. Black Raptor Liner top to bottom in and out all around. Needs some touch up Extended frame with Open end front hitch. Lunette receiver for pintle hitch, OR Lock-n-roll hitch...
Selling my Conqueror Compact. Due to different life activities nowI, it's sitting season after season not getting used. I bought in 2011 from a Mud Member (some of his old pics below). Its had very little use. I will take more pictures soon. Wanted to go ahead and get it out there. It will come with the original 15" steel wheels with knobby mud tires not the 80 Series Cruiser wheels pictured in the first pic. $14,000 OBO / Located in Dallas, TX For Sale 2008 Conqueror Compact (built Dec 2002; first titled in GA 2008) Over 80 Cubic Feet of Storage with lockable doors Epoxy Powder Coated body that resists chipping and rust 3- 15" wheels with all Dunlop mud tires 2- 5 Gallon gasoline cans with mounts Standard with shovel, axe, and...
Looking for a trailer that is off road ready. Open to different styles ranging from a mid-size pickup bed to military. Wish list: modern independent suspension, an articulating hitch, electric brakes, 7-pin wiring, led lights and 6x5.5 bolt pattern. Located in Texas and willing to make the drive for the right deal.
FS: 2014 Expedition Turtleback Camping Trailer ($17,900) Sad to see this go, but with kids in sports that have events every weekend, we just have not had many opportunities to take this out. I’d love to see someone take this and use it as it was intended. I’ve owned it since 2017 and have used it a dozen times without issue. It works as designed and will go anywhere. Will consider delivery in around NoVA (+300mi). Standard Features: · Full Steel Trailer 2x3 Perimeter Box Frame · 3500# stub Rubber Torsion axles · 2500# Springs, 10” Electric Brakes · Forward and Aft Receiver Hitches on Frame · Bedliner Coated Chassis · White Powder Coated Aluminum Skin · 2 Side and 1 Rear Compartment Doors w/ Matching Keys, · LED lights · Propane Tank...
2010 Turtle Mountain M116A3 flat bed military trailer. Electrical converted to 7 Pin 12V LED, Surge brakes function perfectly, brake fluid replaced ~10 months ago, OEM wheels replaced with civilian wheels from a RAM truck, 2 spare wheels & tires included in sale, Pintle hook included in sale, Located in Herndon, VA 20171. Very little surface rust built up as the trailer is stored outdoors in backyard. Price: $1,200 Or best reasonable offer. No Title. BOS will be provided. B&W height adjustable Pintle hitch may be available for additional $275.
Hello all, We are selling our great off road trailer with a James Baroud roof top tent. This is a 2018 New Wave trailer. We have owned this for a couple years now and have loved it but the time has come to move on. We love the design and functionality of this set up. My wife and I sleep inside and our two boys are up top in their nest. They love camping and this makes it so much easier. We keep all our camping gear in the trailer and we can be out of town in 30 mins if we want. Below is a list of everything that comes with it. ELECTRONICS -two 6 volt batteries wired in series to make a large 12 volt battery -1500 watt pure sine wave inverter -digital display and power switch for inverter inside cabin -automatic transfer switch (goes...
XVenture XV-3 off-road trailer deluxe model. The trailer has a 22 gallon water tank, 55ah battery, propane and a 1000 watt inverter. It has side and rear lights as well as rock lights. The RTT is a 2018 Alu-Cab Expedition tent. ARB 2000 awning is included. The stabilizer jacks were upgraded to Arc. The axle is set up for 5 lug and have Toyota TRD Rock Warrior rims and Goodyear tires. It is an awesome trailer! Asking $17,500. More pics available. Located in Grand Junction, CO
Military trailer, M4 16, original swivel hitch without Lunette; 2 inch ball hitch, handbrake. Good tires. Newer tubes, Springs shocks and bearings. Tailgate cut out and added. Would make Great Expedition trailer. Matching spare tire (old) that holds air . Only $1,200 because of tail gate. All original material is there other than width of cut kerfand holes for hinges. Works great though and really handy. more at: https://classifieds.ksl.com/listing/67671348
For sale is a brand-new, never used teardrop trailer. This trailer is completely built and ready to be taken out. It was brought to the states from China with the intention of shipping multiple units in however, the ownership decided to not pursue shipping more units and this trailer has simply sat in their warehouse for over a year. It has never been used but it has minor scratches and dents from being moved around the warehouse. It is a very stout and overbuilt unit, do not underestimate it because it's from China! Independent suspension, mud terrain tires, pure sine wave inverter, tankless water heater, kitchen with burner and think, onboard water tank which is I believe 16 gallons, a Roof Nest Type clamshell rooftop tent to...
Very low miles, awnings,sink, heater and shower have never been used.
Sold: Conqueror Compact Trailer - GA EDIT --- sold to a MUD member For Sale 2008 Conqueror Compact (built Dec 2002; titled in GA 2008) Over 80 Cubic Feet of Storage with lockable doors Epoxy Powder Coated body that resists chipping and rust 3- 15" wheels with all Dunlop mud tires 2- 5 Gallon gasoline cans with mounts Standard with shovel, axe, and grass slasher Aluminum side steps Wheel arch rubber shields 2 Rear anti-tilt legs Electric side running lights 2 inch Max-Coupler Large rubber jockey wheel Huge tent: 2 to 4 person tent manufactured from military grade, rip-proof fabric with heavy duty zippers and mosquito screening Personal item storage Queen sized bed Sun canopy with poles and adjustable...
Modified M416 Overlanding trailer w/ telescoping platform + Roof top tent (RTT) + awning Great way to ease your family into camping + overlanding Purchased FEB2018 from an overlander in LA who purchased the M416 trailer stock. The previous owner then added/built the telescoping platform and created this for overlanding w/ his family. When we purchased it we were just beginning to get into overlanding and needed something light and a place to keep all our gear so we could leave for trips quickly. We didn't want an RTT permanently on our vehicle. Also wanted the ability to haul material if needed as a standard utility trailer. It’s performed beautifully and we’re now progressing to a flatbed camper unit. The roof top tent platform has...
Might have to sell my trailer to fund another project... It's a 2020 4LCF overland ready trailer. No roof rack or awning, just trailer new 33" bfg tires on rock crawler rims Mud price $4.5k firm. Sorry some are older pics, has different new black rock crawler rims.
3 M416 Trailers for sale. $950 each OBO. All have some rust and need tires, one has tailgate mod, two have tongue mods. Send me a message with your phone number and I will text lots of pics of the one you are interested in. The M100 is not currently for sale. I also have some M416 parts like tongue frame rails, lunette castings, lunettes, wheels for spares, etc. If you want to do a restoration and not mod the tongue, I should have everything you would need for these trailers.
$6800 — more photos in Facebook marketplace link Title in hand and ready for camping season! I've had this trailer for 1.5 years but I'm moving to Chicago for grad school and cannot keep it. It comes with the Smittybilt Overlander tent (I've had this for 3 years but it's in great shape), but I'll keep it if you don't need it. Entire setup was originally about $13k. Check out @so.in.tents on Instagram if you want to see more pics/videos. Dimensions & specs: ~12 x 5 feet ~1500 lbs. empty Features/amenities: -2 jack stands at the front for rough terrain -Spare tire on the front -Secure locks on each of the 7 doors -Electric brakes -Timbren axeless suspension -2 inch receiver on rear -Removable step stool/seat for the back of the...
1953 M100 military trailer, newer tires great shape with tailgate, nice trailer don’t use it. Call or text if no answer leave vm 530-356-8398 $2,500.00
If you're looking for an inexpensive way to see if an off-road trailer is for you, you've come to the right post. You can literally hook up to this trailer today and be camping tonight. Awesome trailer, tracks perfectly, can be towed by anything at less than 2k lbs fully loaded. Purchased this last year from an ExPo member outside of Vegas and pulled it back to SoCal over the Mojave Road. Since then, have used it for local SoCal camping behind my 80 series. Only selling because I'm building a 3rd gen Ram 2500 for overlanding and will no longer need a trailer. Would consider partial trades +/- cash for a slide in camper for a 6' full size bed. Custom | Ruger Trailers, LLC | United States Ruger Trailers, Denver, Colorado's first choice...
This was for my tow vehicle for rock crawling. I camped in the bed. I sold the truck so now the cap needs to go. https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/493478775597094/
Bought this camper brand new in November of 2020. Took it on 5 trips. Garage kept when not in use. Everything works perfectly. Never been off road, unfortunately. The OP-4 features an upgraded, all-terrain aluminum chassis with off-road 15” wheels and tires and independent coil suspension. Holds 40 gallons of water on-board, and 3-4 days of battery life. Can still be hooked to shore power with 30amp hookup. Dometic Coolcat AC with heat pump (10,000BTU). Two double beds (50”x 68”). One bed can convert into a king. Propane water heater with privacy shower curtain. Portable toilet included. Pole sun awning. The camper features an innovative tent which allows you to effortlessly set up with the touch of a button. Air tent airs up in a...
Selling our 2019 OPUS OP4 (200) off-road camper trailer. This thing is an absolute beast and it is ready for spring, summer, and fall camping seasons. I hate to sell it but we have not been able to use the camper as often as we had hoped and are moving over the summer. It is in excellent shape and is ready for many more family adventures at camp sites or overlanding. A quick google search of OPUS OP4 and you will see how roomy and versatile these campers are off-road. It is equipped with a refrigerator, ac/heater unit, 3 full beds (one on each end and the dinette converts into a bed as well), u-shaped dinette, stainless steel kitchen with sink and 4 burner gas stove (just as nice as a home gas range!) It also comes with a full annex...
Looking for your Thule trailer, 1700 style preferred, but 1250 might work. Lid or no lid. Titled would be ideal. Let me know what you have. Looking for one in Western Washington, but could drive for the right price. Also interested in a Spacetrailer or Easyline
Mud price $3500 M101 frame 3500 axle https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/1118954172190064
Top Bottom