Trailers | Campers | RVs

Classifieds: Trailer, Campers, Motorhomes, Recreational Vehicles

Filter by prefix:

Now this is something you don’t see every day, a performance built 1997 Ford Econoline E350 Turbo Diesel High Roof Extended Van. You might be asking yourself why this belongs on Mud... it already has a short fuel tank installed to allow for transfer case clearance. This low mileage van is just begging for someone to swap in a front straight axle! This van has been built proper with lots of performance modifications, upgrades, and maintenance with the build rated at OVER 400RWHP and 750ft/lbs of torque. All that power with seating for 11 and tons of cargo space in the rear. Clean title and Car Fax verified. We have daily driven this van and taken it on a few road trips. Always a blast to drive. Check out a walk around video on our You...
$25,000 obo Located in north Georgia. Can tow to meet you somewhere if you like (no charge to AL, TN, NC, SC). This is a 2016 Conqueror 440 Extreme that we have been using for overlanding and remote basecamp setup. It is a highly capable, compact, and very durable trailer from South Africa. Not many are left in the US! This trailer is DOT legal and registered and titled in Georgia. The trailer has an enormous amount of features and capabilities. It has independent trailing arm coil suspension with Fox shocks and limit straps, steel construction with skids. The trailer comes with a VERY long list of goodies, including a heat pump (with heat and AC on generator or ground power) as well as a 12v propane furnace (no generator needed)...
Super start to an Overland build!! Completely reworked M116A2 off road military trailer with a #3500-3" dia. electric brake axle (all military connections/hardware maintained), with EZ Lube, 6 x 5.5 lug centric with Spidertrax 6 x 5.5 to convert to hub centric and Toyota 4runner full wheels and KO2 Load Range E tires, cut fenders to fit 4' between fender wells, new reworked hitch with a cast Bulldog 2" coupler (superior articulation), all new wiring and lights with 7 pin connecter, military grade safety chains, welded 3" heavy steel tube rear bumper. Bed size is 6' wide by 8' long Will help drive for the right person...thanks for looking!
Trailer in great shape, new shocks and wheel bearings & lid. Tub has minimal surface rust in spots as paint is vintage 1970's? No cancer. Original 24 volt tail lights converted to 12 volt and rewired with flat 4 pin plug. Trailer jack is Pro Series with swing up arm and custom mounting plate to trailer frame. Jack tire is tube type so super easy to move entire setup on most surfaces. Lid is steel- comes with pneumatic struts, grease-able hinge points, stainless latches and Master brand key locks (2 ea.) Spare tire mounted to custom mount. CVT Tent included and comes with rain fly, memory foam pad and shoe bag on ladder. Pintle hook included and comes with 2 lock systems- 1 lock to secure to the towing vehicle hitch and 2nd lock to...
2011 Adventure Trailers - Chaser White powder coat with black fenders Steel powder coated nose box with storage shelf above battery Independent trailing arm suspension with air struts Six-foot cargo box provides 46 cubic feet of storage Cargo box has gas strut assisted lift cylinders Locking tail gate- 16" x 32" Rubber matting on bottom and sides in cargo box Cargo tie downs inside cargo box Drop leg tongue jack 2" rear accessory receiver 2” Multi-axis coupler Electric brake axle Wayne's RV Stabilizer Thule Rack load bars on adjustable track Eezi-Awn Series 3, 1800 rooftop tent Eezi-Awn 2.0 awning Three Eezi-Awn Series 2000 Rec-Vee panels and floor (pic not mine, copied from the web) Two 5 gallon fuel cans with AT holders 19 gallon...
2004 Jayco Baja 10Z Pop-up Camper Asking $7,500 Owned in our family since brand new and has been minimally used (was used less than 10 times and still smells new). Have all records since new. Always stored in garage or shop except when camping. This trailer is built to be used off road with its 30” Goodyear MTR tires and lift but has only been used down dirt roads in campgrounds. Only selling because we bought a larger camper since we now have 2 dogs to take with us. Want to see this like new camper go to a great new home who will use it well! There are some light marks on the roof from bags being set on top when torn down, etc. but nothing affecting strength or weather-tightness of the trailer. Beyond the standard features below...
I've spent the last couple years dialing this set up and have decided to pursue another build with my 80 series Land Cruiser. Make this strictly a Camper hauler for the foreseeable future. I have quite a bit of money wrapped up in this build and am offering this setup for 22K with out the rear bumper or 25K with the Rear Bumper OBRO. Willing to consider interesting trades as well. Land cruisers (100-200 Series ideally) or 4Runners would also be considered. A 990 Baja would be up there on the list along with 7.3 Diesels or a LBZ Duramax. Can add cash on my end to make the deal make sense. AT Summit For Sale in Albuquerque NM Camper Build: Summit: 6.75’ - $13,400 Driver and/or Passenger Side Tern Hatch Door -$700 Front Cab...
Back up for sale 9/21/23 Price: $7,500 OBO with ARB Simpson II Tent and Annex $6,500 WITHOUT Tent Miles: UNK but has been on several cross country trips including 2500 mile trip to Maine this year Weight: 1800lb Condition: Excellent with No frame/ rust, never winter camped. Almost ALL of the hardware is brand new as of 2020-2021. Trailer passed Michigan Vehicle Inspection 2023, no title requirement per Michigan DOT regulations for trailer under 2000lb. Equipment: - Like -new ARB Simpson II RTT and includes attachable full lower Annex which increases sleeping capacity to up to 4 adults. - Underwent full cleaning with Canvas wash/ water-proofing July 2023) - Custom-made multi-directional trailer hitch (added security feature when...
Hello all, I am selling my 2017 Quicksilver Livin Lite 6.0 Pop-Up Camper It's a simple pop-up style camper. All aluminum frame and floor. No plumbing and just basic electrical. It has 12v and 110 when plugged in with the 30 amp cord which ill leave in the camper. It is also wired with a Zamp solar connection but no controller so you can connect a panel direct to it as long as it has a controller. I recently installed a group 31 deep cycle battery a few years ago. I also just replaced the 7 pin trailer connector in October. There are no trailer breaks because it only weights about 1100 pounds. Can easily be towed by any vehicle. I have been pulling it with my 1FZ no problem. Set up is pretty simple with two people. Set up with one...
Selling my M1101. 4 pin. Good 235/85/16 load range E tires. Used it to haul dirt and gravel to my house and for my job. It definitely saw some use before it was released. But it pulls straight at any speed and is fairly easy to move around by yourself at home. I’ve hauled 3k+ a few times and it doesn’t brake a sweat. Could use a new shock in the surge brake. But brakes still work. $1200
1962 M416 military trailer restored from the ground up. The bed was removed sand blasted and painted nebula green along with rhino lining inside and on bottom. The frame was sandblasted and painted. It has been upgraded without a 3500lb axle that has electric trailer brakes and 6 lug hubs (same lug pattern as a Toyota) tires are 35/12.50/15s. the tongue of the trailer has been extended 3 feet and has a tool box added to the front. rear of the trailer now has a hitch receiver for carrying a bicycle rack or motorcycle rack. The trailer is outfitted with a tent rack and CVT Shasta tent (like new. No damage at all) the tent also comes with a vestibule Stored in the tool box. The trailer has stabilizer bars on the back for leveling and...
I bought this unit new in 2020, its has served my family very well, this listing is for the canopy only not my tacoma. It has 2 sunflare 126 solar panels on it, 270 alucab awning, alucab showe cube, table, etc...I'll include the receipt in this ad to show what i paid and accessories. Remember this is a used unit, so its not perfect but in good shape. The unit is currently mounted on a 2013 double cab short bed tacoma as you can view in my face book account. I will out of pocket until 1st of jan. Then I'm having surgery on the 18th so between there i have to get this unit off of the truck or i can't help. The easiest method would be we meet at AVS in Albuquerque and let Dom and his crew swap it over. I have new bags for the cube and...
Have a crew cab bed, headache rack, tailgate, and custom rack of a 2021 70 series crew cab truck. It could be turned into a cool trailer or camper depending on what you want to use it for. The bed and other parts have been garage kept since I took the pictures of it outside . If you have any questions just send me a pm. I have a frame and axles too if you need them for sale as well. 70 series crew cab bed, tailgate, headache rack, mud flaps, and custom rack are $8900 for everything. I have no problem shipping it if you don’t want to pick it up. I have a walk around video of it too if you want just ask and I’ll text you a video of it.
2022 TRAIL CRAWLER OVERLAND TENT TRAILER 4’4” x 7’4” - $8500.00 OBO The perfect trailer for dispersed camping or at a public camp site. Plenty of storage room for all your gear. -Thule Tepui Kukenam 3-Person Tent - non smoker (8 out of 10 condition) -Overland Vehicle Systems 117 Qt Dry Box -RotoPax Gasoline Container -RotoPax Water Container -1Up USA Bike Rack -Wolfbox Rear Camera -Rough Country Flush Lights -Vesper Steelies 15” -BFGoodrich tires All-Terrain T/A KO2 LT235 75 15 -BFGoodrich tires All-Terrain T/A KO2 LT235 75 15 Spare Tire -$8500.00 OBO
Modified M416 Overlanding trailer w/ telescoping platform + Roof top tent (RTT) + awning Great way to ease your family into camping + overlanding Purchased FEB2018 from an overlander in LA who purchased the M416 trailer stock. The previous owner then added/built the telescoping platform and created this for overlanding w/ his family. When we purchased it we were just beginning to get into overlanding and needed something light and a place to keep all our gear so we could leave for trips quickly. We didn't want an RTT permanently on our vehicle. Also wanted the ability to haul material if needed as a standard utility trailer. It’s performed beautifully and we’re now progressing to a flatbed camper unit. The roof top tent platform has...

Thread Filter

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom