Surf | 4Runner

Filter by prefix:

2002 4runner Limited. This truck spent the majority of it's life in AZ, and the previous owner was an older Vet who used it as a second vehicle and kept in in perfect condition. All panels have original vin stickers and there are no mods other than wheels and tires and a Sony Car play receiver. I have the stock running boards and original radio. 106.5K miles. Timing belt done at 60k. Everything works including power antennae. This truck needs absolutely nothing. There is a slight occasional rub with the new Falken AT3s installed. A set of Bilstein height adjustable shocks would be an easy fix if it is too bothersome, but not a big issue for me. I figure it best to leave up to the new owner to decide. XD wheels do have center caps but...
Kept this 95 3.0 auto 4Runner as a side project (to my side projects) and have just run out of steam to work on it any more. New stuff: knock sensor (toyota, not aftermarket) new timing belt, idler, tensioner right front CV axle both front calipers plugs/ wires shifter rebush fuel filter Things of note: service records back to the early 2000s factory 4.88s black 16x8 Mickeys ARB/ hella black magics very clean, straight body, almost zero rust, original paint Bad stuff: Leaky PS pump reservoir various leaks low compression on cylinder 6, suspect head gasket BUT starts/ runs/ shifts pretty well Would be a GREAT candidate for a 5VZFE, 3RZ swap or just do the headgasket and keep on driving it. I'd love to keep it and solid axle...
2000 Toyota 4Runner Limited. It has the dual mode transfer case, center locking differential and selectable rear locker. I bought it from a man who brought up from Pennsylvania around 5 years ago. At the time it was stock with 113k on the odometer. During the trip from Pennsylvania the truck suffered a transmission issue “Pink Milkshake”. The previous owner did not notice the issue until he was back to NY and the damage was done. The repair set him back $2700, and he decided to sell the truck to recoup some of his losses. The transmission was rebuilt, and an external transmission cooler was installed. I spent a lot of time laying under this truck with a needle scaler and a grinder. The frame has been gone true and is coated with chassis...
Full disclosure I work for a car lot. It is consigned at Instant Equity Auto Meridian in Meridian ID. A friend of mine is looking to sell his 01 Toyota 4Runner SR5 w/ 282k miles. Asking price is: $8,995 OBO. It drives amazingly well and it's been his daily driver for the past 3ish years. It has no mechanical issues. The undercarriage has some surface rust. When I figure out how to attach more than 4 pictures per post I'll add some. It has a rebuilt title. Accident was in 2018 @ 250k miles. The accident was on the front passengers side. If you look around the front headlight you can see a small spacing issue with the body panels. But it's been gone through by my mechanics and they have cleared the car for sale. I'm basing the price...
Hello Mud, I have not been active on this site very much the last few years since I completed my FZJ80 diesel conversion. I just got my account unlocked and answered two years worth of P.M.'s, amazing how time flies. I have been thinking about posting my 4runner on here for sale for a long time since I essentially never drive it, but sometimes its hard to part with a rig. This 1991 4runner was purchased by me in 2008, it came from the Permian basin in Texas. It saw very limited winter action in Michigan and was mostly stored indoors but it is not 100% rust free. As any of my northern friends know, 400 grade stainless will rust in Michigan, one of the reasons why I no longer live there. Since I have my diesel swapped land cruiser I...
What you are looking at is a 1996 Toyota Hilux Surf, the SUV version of the Hilux pickup which is known around the globe for its reliability. It is a sleeper JDM vehicle because it does not have a gas engine and instead the far superior 3.0 liter 1KZ-TE Toyota turbo charged diesel engine with an intercooler. That equates to better gas mileage and more torque and it's in a nice four door SUV package. Great for taking up in the mountains on off road trails, or overlanding through BLM land this summer. It is in delightful stock condition, has the familiar Toyota IFS suspension. Eat your heart out Jeeps. If you thought the exterior was clean then the interior should be no surprise. The corduroy-like interior is awesome and in excellent...
Reluctantly for sale is our 1997, 4x4, Limited, 3rd gen 4runner with 176,000 miles. This is a cherished vehicle that we have had intentions of keeping forever. Not only does it look great and receive many compliments, it has proven to be extremely capable and reliable. Consequently, it is the ultimate weekend warrior or even daily driver. MORE PICS: https://photos.app.goo.gl/8kP4gRHd8WZ6bRSx6 During my ownership I have kept meticulous care of it and have a journal with over a hundred entries of all that I have done and gas mileage logs. Recent Maintenance: Timing belt, water pump, all belts/ tensioner, and cam seals OEM @ 170,500 Radiator and hoses MAF sensor Fuel filter Front/rear diff fluid Front wheel bearings Rear...
https://albuquerque.craigslist.org/cto/d/albuquerque-1991-toyota-4runner-cummins/7478831336.html
$15,000 OBO Open to trades for a Toyota Hilux or Land Cruiser Pros: 1989 with 135k 3.4L swapped with a motor that has 130k Manual Warn manual locking hubs 33 inch Mickey Thompson’s 3-inch exhaust Old school Rear Smitty built bumper New battery with a five-year warranty 3-row aluminum radiator Brand new OEM clutch and Flywheel replaced when engine swap was done New brake booster New front calipers New rotors New rear brake cylinders Front and rear wheel bearings were done New CV axles Pro comp lift kit Viper Alarm System Cons: Salvage title from Blown engine The paint is starting to crack The windshield needs to be resealed Minor rust on the A-pillar Not California Smog legal. It can be with not very much work. As for other...
Hi everyone. It's been a while but I'm helping a buddy of mine finally sell his 4Runner. It looks great but his family has grown and is looking to get something a bit bigger (Pushing him to get an LX). He has taken care of this extremely well. It is garage kept and it gets detailed every 2.5 weeks. This thing gets treated better than my wife's new Tesla. The best thing about it...it has been 100% dealer maintained since new. He has all the service records on hand and is also available online. I can take more pics of the vehicle if needed but I'm going to start with all the details about the truck. 2017 Toyota 4Runner TRD Offroad Premium w/ 63,000 Miles AM TRD Front end Front Bumper Light Roof Rack Lights Hood Light...
A friend of mine is selling this 1994 Limited 4Runner near Denver Colorado. $6500 OBO. He isn’t on forums but I can get you in contact with him. 4x4, E Locker, 234K. Everything works, no check engine lights, recent emissions passed. https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/550593700013908/
1994 Hilux Surf in almost perfect condition. Imported from Japan about 10 months ago and fully registered and smog tested in Colorado. 3KZ-TE turbo diesel engine with 242,000km. Absolute blast to drive and gets thumbs up every time I go out. Recent preventative maintenance items include all new fluids, upper and lower ball joints, inner and outer tie rod ends, idler arm, front hub seals/repack, new drilled/slotted rotors and pads, new BFG's on restored original rims, dash LED's, and Pyrometer. I just installed a 1.5" Old Man Emu lift with Bilstein shocks. This car needs nothing. Located in Monument, Colorado. $19k.
5 speed manual was swapped in earlier this year has 198,000 miles on the body the engine is from a 1994 4 runner and it has about 150,000 miles on it. it's a 22 RE 4 cylinder 2.4 ltr It's driven evey day it pops out of 1st and 3rd gear all other gears are fine. Asking 5000 OBO call or text 219-902-2339 for details
2017 Toyota 4Runner 4x4 w/ TRD Off-Road Premium Package. 1 owner vehicle, Clean CA title in hand. No accidents, no paint work and no stories.. Exceptionally clean and very well maintained. All service is up to date. Only used Synthetic oil since new. Just had a paint correction and Kenzo 10H Ceramic coating done 2 months that cost $1350. BFG A/T 33’s Method wheels Leveling kit All silver trim professionally wrapped black Nano ceramic Llumar window film (Lifetime Warranty) w/ Full ceramic tinted windshield Sunroof OEM All weather mats New Battery New OEM Brake rotors and Pads Super clean inside and out. No tears in leather and in awesome condition. True pride of ownership in this 5th Gen. Runs perfect and ready for its...
1985 Toyota 4runner 137,000 miles Original paint and top Under my owner ship, within the last 4 years, the following parts were replaced, rebuilt or installed. Rebuilt 22re with 6,000 miles (top and bottom end) All Toyota parts when available 22RE performance Head Rebuilt Injectors Metal Timing Chain Hot tanked Intake Plenum CSF three core metal radiator Denso rebuilt MAF sensor New Alternator 2 stage Thermostat (190) Old Man Emu 2" lift kit Axles rebuilt when 4:88 gears installed, Timkin wheel bearings and knuckle seal kit installed 33"x10" General Grabber tires FJ40 wheels and caps Hi steer kit Marlin crawler rebuilt late model IFS steering box installed Aisin clutch kit Toyota motor mounts new exhaust pipe and Magnaflow muffler New...
2014 Toyota 4Runner - Trail trim - 87k miles - factory maintenance performed in regular Toyota dealership oil changes 150+ pictures and videos available by request. List of modifications: - MetalTech full replacement front bumper - SmittyBilt 10k pound synthetic line winch - Factor 55 fairlead - OPOR led fog lights (controlled by factory switch) - OPOR led light bar (controlled by own switch) - ARB skid plates - ARB air compressor - ARB front air locker - AFE Power intake and throttle body spacer - Safari Snorkel - Toytec Boss 2.5 suspension - Timbren active bump stops - Apex rock sliders (bolt on) - 35/12.5/17 BFG KM3 Tires, tons of life left (set of 5) - Stealth Custom Series wheels (set of 5) - Yukon 4.56 gears - Shrockworks rear...
Hey Mud, I am selling our 4Runner. Please review the listing on Facebook! https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/695111474955636/ Please let me know if you have any questions, I am happy to answer. Also I can deliver it on a trailer for a fee, within a day or so drive of Oklahoma City. Thanks all! Asking $16,200
Looking for a clean, rust free 4Runner to build out. What you got?
Selling my 2019 4Runner TRD ORP. Original owner. All maintenance up to date and done at the local dealership. No accidents or issues, clean title. I do still have a loan on the truck so title is not in hand. Current mileage is 45,592. The truck has all of the TRD ORP goodies (rear locker, crawl control, etc.) as well as KDSS. It does not have a sunroof. Asking $46,000 Modifications: Suspension FRONT: ICON EXT TRAVEL 2.5 SERIES IR COILOVER KIT SPC UCA’s REAR: ICON 1-3″ REAR 2.0 ALUMINUM SERIES IR SHOCK ICON 3″ LIFT REAR COIL SPRINGS OVERLAND SERIES Tires/Wheels: Tires 285/70 R17 GOODYEAR DURATRACS Wheels AMERICAN RACING AR172 BAJA (17x8 0mm Offset) Lighting/Electrical CALI RAISED 32” COMBO BEAM LED LIGHT BAR BAJA...
In good to fair condition. Last year with solid front axle, first year with EFI. Living in the desert so very minor rust. Runs. Custom front bumper and oversized rims/tires. Was daily driver, not using daily in the last two years. Mechanic says there is a rod knocking but was driving well when I was using it. Sentimental value for me but willing to part if the price is right. Always wanted to rebuild it for camping/trail running. Taking bids, asking $10,000.
https://minneapolis.craigslist.org/hnp/cto/d/minneapolis-1986-toyota-4runner-speed/7446196824.html $6,500
Nice 1996 Hilux Surf Imported from Japan. Dark Blue pearl (8L7) Paint, OEM Offroad Graphics and Brush guard. The exterior has a patch of clearcoat fading on the hood, and some paint coming off the brush guard trim panel. 1KZ-TE 3.0L Turbo Diesel engine. 196,000 KM or 122,000 Miles. 803-622-8962. Asking $17,450 Open to respectful offers.
https://minneapolis.craigslist.org/hnp/cto/d/minneapolis-1986-toyota-4runner-speed/7446196824.html $7,500
Hey Mud! I just sold my 2015 4Runner and I'm searching for a 3rd generation 4Runner as the replacement. I've seen a few great examples but the sellers are located way out of state. I am hoping to stick to 2 hours around Charlotte and WNC.
Top Bottom