FJ55 | FJ56

Classifieds : Toyota 55-series / 56-series Land Cruiser

Filter by prefix:

1972 Toyota FJ55 Land Cruiser "Piglett”. Has 6-cyl./3-spd. manual, w/overdrive. 4wd with 3-speed transfer case. Truck is all original, restored 25 yo, Solid floors and body(small hood dent: took Doug Fir across hood during snow storm 2023). See photos. Needs some TLC to get finished and road worthy. Runs and drives and everything works as it should. Work to be finished: water pump install (included), brake job, new rear door seal, etc. All small, easy repairs for the novice mechanic. Has CA plates and clean and clear CA title, on PNO, (off the road for 6-years). No back fees. Contact me for more info and additional photos. I can deliver locally in Bay Area for gas. Asking $20,500 obo. Photos available via email. Forum doesn’t seem to...
1974 FJ55 Land Cruiser Rock Crawler This Iron Pig has run the Rubicon many times no problem. It has run Fordyce once, and that was enough for me. This is a very capable rig. Almost all the work on this Pig was done by Georg at Valley Hybrids in Stockton Twin stock Orion Transfer case – 80 to 1 first gear Spring over Axels Cut & Turned front axle housing Air Lockers front & rear Bobby Longfield Birfield Axels Chromoly inner axels Holly fuel injection on Straight Six engine New spare carburetor Disc brakes on all four wheels 36” BFG tires & spare Rear wheel wells enlarged to fit bigger tires Extreme Air 100% duty cycle air compressor with 2 gallon tank IBS Dual Battery Management System Optma Red Top & Optima Yellow Top batteries...
1976 FJ55 $13,500 Arizona Truck for most of it's life and garage kept since I bought it 6 years ago and drove it home to UT. This pig was previously owned by Relix and InkPot. Engine/drivetrain: GM goodwrench 350ci with a mild cam and an edelbrock dual plan intake manifold Holley Sniper EFI. Previous owner just had the engine put in before I purchased it and it was installed by Classic Automotive Gold in Tempe Arizona. I have put around 2k on since then including driving it back from AZ. Runs great and starts right up with the fuel injection. Ranger overdrive Toyota 4 speed manual Misc: SOA with SOR leaf springs front axle shackle reversal Front and Rear lockers: mechanical 5 - 35" Goodyear Wrangler MTR Kevlar 4 wheel disc brakes...
Selling my 1972 Toyota Land Cruiser fj55 aka iron pig. The cruiser has a Chevy small block 350. 1 ton axles, power steering, Roll cage, 37 Pitbull tires with spare. I’ve also put sound deading material on every part of the rig. The cruiser is a blast to drive and is a conversation starter. I started to do some body work on the cruiser but have videos and pictures before I started touching it. Also comes with warn high speed winch. This is one of the best examples of a rust fj55 out there. I’m asking 20k my cell is 8186365758. Video to the rig
SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD First things first i'm representing this sale for an elderly friend of mine, potential buyers this will be shown by appointment only. Location: Buellton, California (roughly 2.5 hours north of Los Angeles or 4.5 hours south of San Francisco) 1976 FJ55 Toyota Land Cruiser Chevy V8 conversion FJ60 power steering box swap 4 Speed manual trans Front disc brake axle Clean California title in hand in owners name Current non op status with California DMV (No back fees) Starts, runs, and drives has been sitting the past 2 years since her husband has passed. Rust issues I can clearly see that present are the roof. Overall the rest of the FJ55 presents itself fairly decent on the paint and bodywork. As far as the state...
Listing for a friend. 1971 Toyota FJ55. 1F motor, 4 speed transmission swap. Disc brakes up front. 33x10.50 BFG KO2 tires on steel wheels. Very mechanically solid with Driver quality paint. It has a few rust bubbles at bottom of passenger fender and lower rear quarters behind bumper. Carb could use a tune up and it will be ready to daily drive. Asking $32,500 obo.
1969 FJ55 $9,000 PRICE REDUCED F145 engine, runs good Weber carb, also runs good DUI ignition Everything else is stock original (with some repairs) New things in no particular order: Water pump aftermarket Thermostat Toyota OEM Thermostat housing (s) Toyota OEM Every single water hose and clamps Aftermarket Fan belt Toyota OEM Fuse block (Blue Sea blade fuse type) Oil Pressure sender Toyota OEM Water Temp sender Toyota OEM Radiator cap Toyota OEM Rear window gear 3D printed Rear window wiring block Toyota OEM Front and and rear seats completely stripped and cleaned. Reused old springs. All new foam and vinyl from SOR. Spark plug wires NAPA aftermarket Fuel pump aftermarket Rear wiring repaired for fuel tank and rear lights Engine...
Hi I am helping a first time cruiser head purchase a 55, he is 23 years old and had a toy 55 truck growing up that he had fond memories of and his dream has always been to own one, he is looking for a good solid starter truck with minimal rust and mostly original, I have a 2f and 5 speed that I would gladly give him if it needs a new heart! Please help this young man’s dream come true, he may be able to go to 20k for the right truck. Original patina ok! It’s more about a solid starting point. Let me know what you guys have, cash deal. Any year is ok.we can travel.
1976 Toyota FJ55 Chevy 350, 4 speed transmission, warn winch, bilstein shocks, front disc brakes. Will come with a different roof rack that is 6’ long. Rust in the usual 55 places but overall one of the cleaner 55’s. This is a great cruiser that runs and drives, you'll turn heads where ever you go. Asking $18k obo. Serious inquiries only, please. May be willing to do a 70/30 trade depending on what you have (70% cash, 30% trade (FJ40, parts, guns, ammo)).
I used to have almost 20 parts and project FJ55 rigs, but got rid of everything and saved these 2 to rebuild personally. Well I have a chance to grab a perfect FJ55 body and drop in some diesel fun, so I am selling these off to one or two of you lucky pig fans. Both have valid Colorado titles! They have been sitting for a few years. The 76 was from Moab, apparently it was used to take people on tours, thus the enormous roof rack. It has the 2f, 4 speed, disc brakes, etc. Very solid rig. The 74 is more complete interior, but has a Buick turbo v6! Crazy... this motor is still popular and if you don't use it, sell it!! If these do not sell whole, I will unfortunately be parting them out. More work but twice the price. I hope they sell...
Not mine. I have enough projects, but it's sure tempting. Please save me from myself. Six hunnert bux. Buy it with the intent to flip or part out and the Cruiser gods will command vermin to infest your privates for eternity. Just sayin'. 1974 toyota land cruiser for sale by owner - North Creek, NY - craigslist - https://glensfalls.craigslist.org/cto/d/north-creek-1974-toyota-land-cruiser/7663933446.html

Thread Filter

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom