FJ60 | FJ62 | BJ60 | HJ61

J60 : Toyota 60-series / 61-series / 62-series Land Cruiser

Filter by prefix:

Up for sale is my FJ62 Cruiser. I have had it 15 years or so. It has 181,000 miles on it. I pulled it out of LA CA all those years ago. It has...
Hi there. I have a wonderful 1987 FJ-60. California car. Toyota five speed and tons of engine work professionally completed three years ago to...
FJ 62. This is a real honest truck. It was bought new in Arkansas and went to Texas for a while then back to Arkansas. I used to own it, and sold...
2 For 1 FJ60 Project Trucks – Make Offer 1986 – 253,461 miles – Bought new, one driver, regularly maintained, mechanically strong. I drove it...
87' FJ60 - Amazing Truck. As much as I hate to part with this rig, it's time someone who can really enjoy it should have it. I'm only the second...
Selling my 1990 FJ-62 with ~215K miles. Have been the owner since 2011 and since I work for the State Department have driven it through Guyana...
$20k or best offer...Let me know if you have any questions.... (404) 579-0123 Link w/ additional pics..... 1990 Toyota Land Cruiser FJ62 - cars &...
I picked this up over the winter as a donor vehicle for a drivetrain swap into an FJ55. The pig is gone, and this needs a new home. 187k miles...
Excellent Fj60. I am the 3rd owner. It was stored in an Airplane Hangar for 15 years and used for the pilot/owner to commute to town after flying...
I came across these while looking for a 40 series in the upper midwest.
https://minneapolis.craigslist.org/wsh/cto/d/roberts-1985-toyota-fj60-landcruiser/7333185585.html
Vehicle is located at The Landcruiser Shop in Sandpoint, ID and we are helping a customer sell their Landcruiser. The shop has not done any of the...
Offering up my 1987 HJ61 for sale. This is the VX trim with all of the fixings (e.g. moon roof, PTO, power everything, factory lockers, suspension...
***UPDATE June 16th - Truck is still for sale but I will be pausing while taking the family on a vacation. Will resume the sale the week of July...
I figured I'd list this before parting it out This isn't for everyone, maybe the guy who's got several 60s, or needs a rust free titled frame...
I've got it listed on Craigslist here in Austin, TX and a couple other places. Before i put it on Bring a trailer, I thought I'd offer it up...
Hello all! I offer for sale my 1988 HZt-62 here in lovely and scenic Sonoma, CA. This survivor started life as a plain ol 1988 FJ62 and lived...
See drop-box link for more pictures and information, Jeff@diligentrealty.com, 910-231-7814...
Hey all, I’ve recently been considering selling my 62. I just dont have the time or money to finish it up the way I’d like to so I thought it...
Hi all I am looking for a fj62/60 for sale preferably on the east coast, my budget is anything below 20k. I am looking for a 62 but not totally...
Price Drop $17,500!!!! This is mine Call me at(720) 569-4558 with any questions...
Came across this while quarantined and bored out of my mind. I'm an HZJ-70/75-or-nothing kind of guy (which in North America really just means I'm...
1987 Toyota Land Cruiser FJ60 for sale - nearly all original truck - new Toyota OEM fuel tank and lines - cooling system has been gone theough -...
I am going to post my 60 on bring a trailer in a couple of weeks but going to post it here first build thread...

Thread Filter

Top Bottom