FJ Cruiser

Classifieds: Toyota FJ Cruiser GSJ-15

Filter by prefix:

Clean 2007 FJ cruiser, four wheel drive edition, added a proportional break controller for towing and a back door ladder for easier access to the roof rack, and a tire-mounted bike rack. All standard maintenance done, new tires in 2022, no accidents, though I did replace the front bumper when hit in a parking lot. 92,800 miles, going up a little with weekly driving. This one has been owned by just me and my parents, driven gently mostly as a commuter car and occasional dirt roads for hiking trips. They were in LA - now located in southern oregon where they do lava rock instead of salt on the roads when icy, frame is a little dirty in the photos, but no major corrosion. Currently has all the original back seats installed. I will...
I'm listing for sale my 08 FJ Cruiser Trail Teams with a six-speed manual transmission. I'll attempt to answer the most relevant questions below, but feel free to contact me with other questions. -2008 Toyota FJ Cruiser -Trail Teams edition -Six-speed manual (full-time 4WD-- not the part-time system that comes with the automatic) -66,*** miles Price: $32,750 -two owners (one for 14 years) -always owned in Georgia or Arkansas -clean Carfax report and clean Autocheck -all original metal body panels as verified by original VIN stickers -all original paint on metal body panels as verified by paint meter readings -two keys with built-in FOB and one valet key -original owner's manual -GOBI roof rack -Icon shocks and upper control arms -steel...
Looking to build a 100 Series and thinking about letting the FJ go. 2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser. 183k miles. Rear Locker. This cruiser is 100% up to date on all maintenance with a full Carfax report available. Full fluid flush recently performed by Toyota including transmission, t-Case, and diffs, as well as new brakes all around. Maintained at Toyota and built by myself and Toyota certified techs. Rust free, fully built, and ready to roll! Needs absolutely nothing! Asking $25,000 as it sits. DETAILS VIN: JTEBU11F470035961 Suspension: - New front Icon 2.5 Coilovers with upgraded 700lb spring - New Rear Fox 2.0 Performance series adjustable rear shocks w/ remote reservoir. - Dobinson 2” rear springs - Camburg racing X-joint upper control...
2008 FJC with 70,000 miles. Has a 6 inch Rough Country lift with brand new 35/12.5 17 on Method wheels. Within the last couple months I've had done the following: replaced front inner and outer cv boots, replaced front brakes, 4 new BFG MT, air and cabin filters, wiper blades, new 9 inch Sony touchscreen, new amp and subwoofer and an oil change. Aftermarket front winch bumper and flares were already on it when I got it. Frame is in great condition and interior looks almost new. Currently (mostly) daily driven and miles will continue to go up. $27,500
This FJ Cruiser is for sale near Waterbury Vermont. This is a very low mileage FJ Cruiser, 61,000 miles after 15 years is only 4,000 miles per year. It’s was bought and serviced at the dealer and is mostly stock with a few nice upgrades. Those include a custom front bumper, winch, light bar, and studded tires, see more details below. This truck is set up to be a great, all conditions, reliable daily driver, or the base for your dream overlanding or off-road rig. Check out all the photos in the gallery below. Please let us know if you have any questions about this truck. More pictures at the link above. Vehicle: Year: 2008 Make: Toyota Model: FJ Cruiser Drive: 4×4 Miles: 61,000 Fuel Type: Gasoline Transmission: Automatic Engine: V6...
This FJ Cruiser, for sale in Colorado, is pretty special. It’s a manual transmission, TRD special edition (1 of 3,200), that comes with a TRD supercharger and a rear axle locking differential. Add some great overlanding gear: Tepul roof top tent, Warn bumpers and winch, rock sliders, and Bilstein dampers and you are adventure ready. Some significant maintenance was done 25k miles ago, see details below. The tent alone represents 15% of the asking price. Vehicle: Year: 2007 Make: Toyota Model: FJ Cruiser Drive: 4×4 Miles: 224,000 Fuel Type: Gasoline Transmission: Manual Engine: V6 Exterior Color: Black Interior Color: Black VIN: JTEBU11F470062691 Title: Clean Price: $19,700 More pictures at the link above. Details & Upgrades...
Selling my 2010 FJ Cruiser Trail Teams Edition 4WD. Purchased in 2017 with 60,000 miles and am the second owner. Southern vehicle (first owner in TN and me in GA.) I'm selling because I recently inherited my uncle's 2004 Land Cruiser and only need one mall crawler for now. Runs great. A few small dings/rock chips. Oil change and new front/rear brake pads installed a month ago. No mods aside from the aftermarket head unit with Carplay. I have all service records since I purchased at 60k, two keys, and will include the original FJammer radio, carpet floor mats, and OEM trailer hitch (still in the box - I never got around to installing it.) More pictures available upon request. Clean title in hand. Carfax available. Price: $28,500 cash...
We are selling our beloved FJ Cruiser. His name is Buford. He will get you where you want to go. In the last couple years Buford has received: New brakes New front wheel bearings SPC upper control arms OEM lower control arms Old Man Emu shocks and coils TRD wheels BFG KO2's Backup Camera Head unit And regular maintenance. No known issues. However, the paint is not perfect and there are a few dings from hail.
Holy grail FJ Cruiser! 2011 6-Speed Manual, all time 4WD with rear locker! Off-road pkg with TRD Bilstein shocks. Finished in Iceberg white and upgraded with all of the trail teams black out appearance, TRD wheels, TRD shifter. Just paint corrected the entire truck and ceramic coated it with 10 year GTechniq. Engine bay and undercarriage are spotless. 0 rust. Production of FJ’s at this point had dropped from over 50k units its first year to 13k units in 2011. To find an FJ with 6MT trans, the new engine and all updates in this condition is extremely difficult. They only produced a couple thousand at best. Only 89k miles. Trades considered! $33,995! Call/text CHRIS 713-25six-192four! 2011 benefits from the updated V6 engine with VVT-i...
Mileage 170k For sale for $15,500 This 2008 Toyota FJ Cruiser has an automatic transmission with 4WD + Rear Diff Locker and A-TRAC. It is in excellent mechanical condition with service records from the past 2.5 years plus some additional from the previous owner. There are some minor dings and scratches, but overall very clean for it's age. It's been garage kept the past 2.5 years and only lightly off-roaded. There are a handful of very tasteful upgrades that you cannot find on many FJs including: 1. Bilstein 5100 shocks 2. Toyota TRD CAI and Exhaust 3. LED tail lights, side-view mirror lights and interior dome light 4. Katzkin Leather seats 5. Comfort seat heaters from Coach Automotive Restylers, LLC 6. WeatherTech front and rear...

Thread Filter

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom