FJ Cruiser

Toyota GSJ-15

Filter by prefix:

2007 FJ . 145k miles , 3rd owner 2nd was my buddy , who never used it for more than a daily around town. Lifted with Apache UCAS and dobinson mediums . Less than 3k on them Brand new falken wil speak at 3W with less than 6k miles on them with full size spare Brand new OEM steelie FJ takeoffs Subwoofer (not factory) Rear locking diff Factory snowboard rack Cloth interior Needs nothing , just looking to buy a different toy these days that’s all 22k OBO This thing needs nothing and is ready to use, just got back from a mountain bike trip to Moab , performed flawlessly, 14-15 mpg Will trade for - 335I , LS swaps , corvette , wrx
Arizona- 2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser Asking $21,000 Has just under 134000 miles on it. We are selling it because we have to many vehicles and need to thin the herd. This vehicle is pretty much stock the rack has been replaced with and after market Baja Rack. This is the VIN specifications off the Toyota owners web site. UP Upgrade Package #1 Exterior Black Overfenders Black Bumpers (Silver Tone Highlights) Skid Plates (Engine,Transfer Case, Fuel) Silver Tone Door Handles and Mirrors White Roof Tow Hooks (2 Front/1 Rear) Mudguards Safety Driver & Front Passenger Airbags Star Safety System: Vehicle Stability Control(VSC),Traction Control,Anti-Lock Brake Systm(ABS) w/Electrnic Brake-force Distribution(EBD) & Brake Assist 3-pt Seat...
I’m reluctantly selling my 2007 FJ Cruiser or “Ollie” as we call it. I purchased it in 2017 and crafted it into what you see today, based on the assumption that i was keeping it forever. It’s been an amazing vehicle but it needs to go to someone who is going to use it more and push its limits. If you’re looking for a go anywhere off roader/ overlander, it doesn’t get much better, or more equipped than this. Parts alone were $15,000+ Here is a quick list of extras: 2-3” lift (KINGS racing remote res coil-overs with pro comp upper control arms (just replaced uni balls) + extended rear coils and KINGS remote res shocks.) ARB bumper with Warn 9500 winch (synthetic line) trail gear sliders warrior rack roof rack (with custom jerry can ...
Howdy FJ Universe, My neighbor just listed his FJ on Craigslist. As a favor, I am posting here for him. 2008 FJ Cruiser 199,995 miles https://phoenix.craigslist.org/cph/cto/d/phoenix-2008-toyota-fj-cruiser-4wd/7487393891.html All I know beyond what's in the CL ad: he takes care of his stuff and does not wheel. Postscript: please don't make me get my flamesuit; this is not my listing, and I have NO idea how great/bad anything about this truck is. Now, if you combine the weight of two FJ's and put an LC sticker on it, we can talk about stuff...or just cry a little together.
Arizona vehicle. Original owner. All service records. 97xxx miles. Set up for wheeling, trail running and towing. Located in Sierra Vista, South east of Tucson. $19.900 Lift/Suspension: Front - Toytech Light Racing Coil-overs Rear - 2.5" Lift Coils Bilstein 5125 Shocks (New) Stainless Rear Brake Lines ProComp Upper and Lower Control Arms Drive Train: E Locker Rear ARB Locker Front A-Trac Mod -- Hi/Low Range Capable 4:88 Gears HyperTech Speedometer Calibrator(Correct Speed and Mileage) Mickey Thompson 16" Wheels 35" Toyo AT Open Country Extreme Tires 315/75R16 Armor: 4+ Sliders 4+ Skid Plates (3) - Engine, transmission & Transfer Case Road Armor Front Bumper WARN XD9000...
6 speed with A-trac and rear locker. Everything works great. Solid clutch. NO RUST. Has a few minor bumps and bruises (trail rash that can be buffed out) but nothing major. Solid engine and transmission. AWD and geared lower than the autos. 3 inch Rancho lift and wheel spacers. 285/70/17 tires and American Racing wheels. Upgraded flow master exhaust as well. Clean interior with one small sewn up tear on the drivers seat. Has factory subwoofer. $15,400 Can text more pics if interested 770-654-6863. 204K mileage.
2005 Lex Cruiser LX 470 retro custom Land Cruiser 100k miles! Rare grey interior in excellent shape with Tesla style stereo upgrade instead of the factory tape deck! This one of a kind cruiser has a clean carfax, no wrecks, and a new grey paint job. All the quality of a Lexus ie Sunroof, AHC, comfort, 18inch alloys with retro land cruiser style. Ready to be overland rigged or kept as a luxury weekend warrior. Open to reasonably offers
https://orangecounty.craigslist.org/cto/d/lake-forest-toyota-4x4-fj-cruiser/7467138719.html Back on the market, Must see in person! Amazing Condition. 2.5'' lift, 33'' AT Toyo tires on TRD offroad wheels, stock rear e locker. clean Cali car, Zero rust, 12k lbs wireless winch. all maintenance up to date. needs nothing. clean title in hand. garaged most of its life, 2nd owner since 2009. $24,500. DM me or text five62-760-zero878
https://www.atlantictoyota.com/searchused.aspx?Make=Toyota&Model=FJ+Cruiser 1 owner, 1 dealer sold & serviced and now taken in on trade if anyone is interested I can provide the name of a salesman at the dealer that I have been dealing with for over 15 years and 6 new and used deals, super straight shooter
Selling my dream rig. 2014 Toyota FJ Cruiser trail teams edition, 4.0 V6, 6 speed manual trans, 25,000 miles. I have performed all of the required services and have cared for and used this awesome machine as it was designed. Has the rear E locker and Atrac. Here is the list of upgrades. Front Demello offroad bumper with 10,000 pound Smitty built winch with synthetic rope and Amber led fog lights. Rear Demello stage 4 bumper with swing out spare tire carrier and high lift jack mount. Stage 3 icon suspension system, 315-75-16 BFG all terrains. high flow stainless exhaust system. ARB on board air compressor, Gobi roof rack with led lights front and back. CB radio, corbeau adjustable seats with lumbar supports and seat heaters. This rig...
Asking $18,000 I have a 2007 manual transmission FJ Cruiser with 178xxx miles that was purchased from a dealership 7 years ago with 80k miles. Vehicle has been well maintained with oil change every 3,000 miles and tire rotation and balance every 6,000 miles. Here is a google drive link with more photos https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1Bq1GHFMTTSBnqLN3HMNFJmfNY_Zm31hK?usp=sharing Exterior Expedition One front bumper $1400 Superwinch Winch Rock sliders $700 Bud Built full length skid plate $1000 Metal Tech rear tube bumper $1200 PIAA fog lights Front bumper light bar Rear bumper flood lights Bussmann 5 relay / 10 fuse module $200 Interior Tembo Tusk Fridge slide $500 43 Qt Edgestar 12v Refrigerator $600 Cobra CB radio...
$34,500 CAD /$27, 424 USD OBO offers welcome. (I have far more that 5 photos to share - see link to Marketplace ad) Sadly letting go of my rare manual FJ cruiser, doesn't get driven as much as it should anymore, this was a difficult decision. Engine, transmission, drive train, electrical and suspension maintained exclusively by professionals. Clean inside and out with low 136,000 kms/84,506 miles , indoor parked. Original owner, regeared to 4:88, sits on BFG KO2 35s and is literally a manual driver’s dream. Clean build. Too much to list all here, I will send PDF on request. You won’t have to do much, the pictures tell the story. A few main items – new clutch, a lot of recent front end susp. parts, all fluids, locking rear diff, Icon...
https://carsandbids.com/auctions/3vJObonv/2012-toyota-fj-cruiser?utm_source=daily&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=e Closing in ~7 hours, Current Bid: $25,000.00
SUPERCHARGED, Manual, 2008 FJ Cruiser. 150,000 mi. 2 Owner, 100% AZ vehicle Located in Phoenix, Arizona $28,000 OBO Title in Hand Better Pictures to follow... Well maintained, and cared for. Rare manual FJ, in a uncommon Tan "Sandstorm" Paint. Engine Oil changes done every 6,000 mi with synthetic. Recent Blackstone oil report showing great engine condition. Recent (1.5 years <10,000 miles ago) Manual trans, transfer case and differentials oil change. 100% AZ Vehicle, NO RUST. Small tear in front driver seat, passenger and rear seats are great. Rear cargo area plastic is scratched, but in good condition. General cosmetic wear and tear for vehicle of age, but nothing mechanically wrong. Selling not because I want to, but because I need...
Up for sale is my 2010 Toyota FJ Cruiser Trail Teams edition. The vehicle was purchased December of 2017 from a gentleman in Denver. I am the second owner. First owner had dealership perform all maintenance. Since I have purchased it I have done most all maintenance myself. The items I did not do myself I have receipts for. This vehicle has been used as a dedicated expedition rig. Only used for trips. I purchased the Vehicle with 154,500 miles. The vehicle sits now with 173182. This FJ has been meticulousness maintained, at this point the FJ needs nothing but a driver. Since I have purchased this Vehicle I have had no major issues whatsoever. I did have slip yoke bind in the drive shaft that has been fixed with no further issues. All...
2007 FJ Cruiser $221,XXX miles, 4WD, rear locker (works), Voodoo Blue, ARB bull bar, 8000# Ramsey Winch with brand new synthetic line. Convenience package and the off road package #2. Running boards. Transmission does not, nor has it ever shuddered while I’ve owned it. Orange stuff in the undercarriage photos is the local orange clay, not rust. $15k The Good Southern car, no rust Clean Carfax Hollandia 700 Sunroof TRD Exhaust TRD Cold Air Intake Rear locker works. We make a point to engage it about once a month. CV boots are good Inners repacked/rebooted by me at 208791 miles Outers repacked/rebooted by PO Both rear bearings have been replaced at 211023 miles with OEM Toyota Both rear axles seals replaced at 211023 miles with OEM...
Hello everyone, I am hoping to sell my 2008 FJ. Its got 118k miles with all the options. No lights, leaks, or issues. Clean title and I am the second owner. I am looking to get $21,000. feel free to send me any offers or questions. Thank you!
2010 Toyota FJ Cruiser Trail team 6speed 68k $40,000 3in toytec Camburg uppers Us offroad hidden winch mount Slave cylinder replaced (10k miles ago) Clutch replaced (10k miles ago) Lower control arms replaced (10k miles ago) The bad: Minor carfax (I can send this to you) Few dimples on drivers side above the rear window, has a few on the hood and I’m sure some on the roof. They are super small but looking to be transparent. Only time you can see them if it’s SUPER CLEAN, the slightest dust and you don’t see them. Winch mount and surrounding area could be re-powdered if I’m being picky. Cracked windshield, it’s factory and the cracks never bothered me so I never changed it. I’ve owned 7 FJ’s total and this was the 2nd one I bought...
Up for sale is my 2011 FJ. I bought this new one in 2011 and thoroughly enjoyed it. Most service performed at the dealer but being a machinist I did a few of the mods myself. Clean, one owner - see Carfax report included. This has the standard Trails Team additions. Location in SLC, UTAH. Asking $35,000. Here is some of the stuff that I added to my Moab special cruiser...... Bud built steel skids TC mid-travel front Front - Icon 2.5 remote reservoir shocks DeMelo front bumper TJM 9000 lb winch Front air locker Rear locker/E-Locker Upper & Lower Metaltech control arms Rear- Icon 2.5 remote reservoir shocks with external adjustment Rear spring - Icon expedition weight RCI differential skid Toyman shock guards Lower link...
im a little north of los angeles but can fly out and drive the right rig back home... im looking for pretty much anything that is manual transmission with some work put into the suspension. TRD/TT models are fine as well... <100k miles preferred.
https://bringatrailer.com/listing/2010-toyota-fj-cruiser-13/ The Carfax report shows no accidents or other damage and lists history with three owners in Louisiana, Ohio, Michigan, and California. The truck passed a California emissions inspection in July 2021. Additional equipment includes the Trail Teams Special Edition package, 16″ TRD wheels, locking center and rear differentials, Active Traction Control, cruise control, and a CD stereo with a trunk-mounted subwoofer.
Putting the feelers out........I'm helping my cousin sell his 2007 4WD FJ cruiser. His family is growing and he's going to buy my LX, time to sell his FJ. He loves that thing, but 2- 6' boys and a teen daughter and a wife is just too tight for any kind of road trip these days. 159K miles, all maintenance is up to date. - 2nd owner, purchased in 2010 with appx 35k miles ( basically 1 owner) - 4x4, manual transfer case , locking rear diff - zero rust, California car - 2.5 lift with Bilstien shocks and icon coils - Steel front bumper with winch /w synthetic line - Rock sliders - 33' AT tires - New performance cross drilled brakes and rotors March of this year - Garaged most of its life - Clean title, pink slip in hand super clean...
$23k 2008 FJ Cruiser 4x4 6spd manual. It has just under 120k miles. 3" lift on 295/70/17 M/T wheels. Solid mechanically. Everything works as it should. Alignment done, diff and transfer case oil changed. Chassis lubed and everything go thru by 4x4 mechanic. Just sprayed undercarriage with Fluid Film (I've done it before every winter). She's in perfect shape. No rust, frame in great shape. Paint has some minor scratches. Tires have plenty of life left. Wet Okole seat covers. Original seats in great condition. Trade for LX470, LX570 or LC200, can add $$$. Title in hand. I'll work with your bank financing too
Top Bottom