FJ40 | BJ40

J40 : Toyota 40-series Land Cruiser

Filter by prefix:

Not mine - $12k. Late model rust but doesn't look too bad for the price. https://rockies.craigslist.org/cto/d/eagle-1981-landcruiser-fj-40/7503125221.html 1981 Landcruiser Fj 40, ready for a rebuilder to bring back to life. Does it have rust, of course its an FJ 40 however it’s just on the sheet metal. The frame is rust free. I have owned this truck since 1994, 28 years hate to see it go. 5 speed manual Rebuilt straight 6 motor with just 10,000 from Man-a-free installed by Toyotas are us in Salina. Zoom in on the odometer. -New heavy duty clutch at the time the motor was replaced - old man eu 3 inch lift -header -weber carb -DUI distributer -ARB locker front and rear -539 gear in both axels. -replacement doors for the rear Been...
not mine 1979 FJ40 Project - cars & trucks - by owner - vehicle automotive sale - https://phoenix.craigslist.org/nph/cto/d/peoria-1979-fj40-project/7496506011.html This is a 1979 FJ40 Project. As you can see in the photos this FJ40 needs restoration. Runs and drives but in it’s current shape I wouldn’t drive it on the road. Does have 5 new tires and wheels. Have clean title in hand. First $7500 gets it.
1971 Toyota Land Cruiser for sale The FJ was bought for parts but it’s complete and no parts were ever taken from it. It has the straight-6 Toyota motor. The bfenders and body have rust but the frame, drivetrain and the inside is good. Has clean paper work. It’s one of three 1971 FJ 40’s that I have for sale. For sale or trade for a newer diesel truck. Willing to trade all 3 for a newer diesel pickup truck with no rust and lower miles.
not mine 1978 Toyota Land Cruiser Fj40, USA Spec Version. Desire to trade for clean titled 2015 or newer Tacoma or forerunner V6 4X4(less than 100 k miles). Original survivor vehicle with only Toyota OEM parts replaced as needed. Original 2F engine and transmission and transfer case. Upgraded Old Man Emu suspension system. 31 inch Bridgestone all terrains. Have many restoration parts that can be negotiated in the deal. https://charlotte.craigslist.org/cto/d/matthews-78-toyota-land-cruiser-fj40/7500913908.html
https://denver.craigslist.org/cto/d/denver-us-model-1983-fj40-landcruiser/7499357387.html 1983 US Model FJ40 Landcruiser Land Cruiser. CO truck. Rare in that is a 1983 but also because it is a late year model with a good body that hasn't been tinkered with, this is a honest Cruiser. Have stack of receipts for mechanical work / maintenance performed by a local Toyota Master Mechanic. Passed emissions last Thursday. Have extensive photos depicting vehicle condition. Will include 2 sets of OEM wheels (sand blasted / powder coated) / set of OEM wheel centers and tool kit, have some other things for it too. Thanks- Tree Zer0 Tree Five 4 Nine Tree One 9 8.
Not mine, but I did sell it to the guy who has it for sale. Frame was busted, tub was rotted. Ran well. Sold it for $6500. You do you.
Not mine - 1978 Toyota Landcruiser FJ40 - cars & trucks - by owner - vehicle... - https://washingtondc.craigslist.org/nva/cto/d/haymarket-1978-toyota-landcruiser-fj40/7488311283.html 1978 Toyota Landcruiser. Very good condition (see pics). All original. Has been in storage for several years. First $25k takes it.
Hello members Selling my 1969 Fj40 FST. Original Arizona cruiser. Last registered was 1995. Picked this girl up at a farm in Fresno, CA. It has factory soft top bows and factory soft top doors but not installed on the car.. Original Factory Red seat belts.. The engine starts without pressing on gas pedal. Transmission works. light oil leak from the oil pan, gasket needs replaced. Floor has surface rust but has no cancer. 3 spots has toothpick size holes Original front seat. I have passenger seat but its for a different year but could work for it. I will include it with the sale.. No rear seats. Windshield is cracked. The previous owners had installed a second gas tank in the rear but it has been cancelled out. Rear tire carrier...
not mine - some floor rot but looks like a deal https://sacramento.craigslist.org/cto/d/sacramento-fj40-sacramento-area/7502883991.html 1982 fj40 runs, drives and stops fine. Frame is solid body panels and floors are fair. Air compressor and upgraded power steering added so it won't pass CA smog... again she Runs and drives great... Clean CA title in hand....if the add is up the rig is still available....She's a 40 year old with some wear and tear but lots of miles left...231seven four zero 5264
1971 Toyota FJ40 Land Cruiser, it’s one of three I have for sale. The Khaki FJ was running and driving up until 2021. In January 2021 I put fuel stabilizer in it on 2/6/21. The battery needs to be charged and it will start and drive. It has surface rust and a few quarter inch holes that need to be spot welded but as far as I can tell it has no serious rust. It was a AZ vehicle and it was garaged 80% of the time it’s been in NY. Has a clean titile. All three FJ’s have paper work.
Not mine, no affiliation. $2K 1978 Toyota Landcruiser - auto parts - by owner - vehicle automotive... - https://maine.craigslist.org/pts/d/solon-1978-toyota-landcruiser/7488788783.html
1971 FJ 40 Toyota Land Cruiser, 3.9 liter inline 6 cylinder 3.9 L (F - Series)(235cc) Four-wheel-drive WARN hubs, Weber carburetor Otherwise all original equipment Repainted 2003 and garaged Full Engine removal and rebuild 2002 Three speed transmission on column Two door short wheel base 51,400 Miles since original engine rebuild All maintenance records available I purchased this Land Cruiser in February 2002 from Wayne Conley-Bill‘s body and paint shop in Moses Lake Washington as a personal vehicle for myself only. It has seen no off-road use and has been garaged for the last twenty years - driven short distances weekly to work. When repainted, diamond plate was added over a few light rust areas. Pre-work pictures showing intact...
mine https://lasvegas.craigslist.org/cto/d/las-vegas-1965-fj40-fst-with-2f/7502559528.html Really fun to drive 3 on the tree, 2F - 258 newer model year engine Factory Soft Top FJ40 from 1965. Runs and drives straight, starts right up. No cancerous rust. This sweet FST is a survivor. Soft top and doors are included. You don't see many FJ40's for sale without a rusted out body that even runs for $20,000 now. This is a fair price on a great runner with plenty of potential. I'd replace the suspension, do a disc brake upgrade, some fuel injection and a nicer top. Hubs lock and 4x4 engages. Have not tested winch but it should work as well.
I have three 1971 FJ40’s for sale or trade for a newer diesel truck. The khaki FJ40 runs and drives but the battery needs to be charged at this point. The khaki and mustard color FJ’s both have the straight 6 with all original parts. The red FJ has a 350 SN conversion. There is all the parts to do frame up restorations with all original parts. There is also lots of extra parts, many of which are new in the box. For sale individually or as a lot for the right $$$ Matthew 602 four34 3592 EST
At this phase of life, I have decided to reduce my Landcruisers from 3 to 1 due to lack of time and just not using them enough to justify keeping them. The first one I’ve decided to sell is my 1964 FST. Only listing here for a week as I would like this to stay in the mud community, then will move to other platforms. $38k and firm on price to save the back and forth. I have the title in hand. The truck was fully rotisserie restored, including engine rebuild around 11 years ago. This truck’s restoration is fully documented over 164 pages here on mud - destins 1964 fj40 FST restore thread - https://forum.ih8mud.com/threads/destins-1964-fj40-fst-restore-thread.297786/ I purchased the truck directly from Destin around 5 years ago as I...
1971 FJ40 Land Cruiser for sale The driver side floor pan has a hole but the frame, body and drive pan are good. It has a V8 350 small block conversion with headers. The FJ was running when it was bought but it has been sitting for a while so at this point I can’t guarantee that it runs. There is a new ragtop that comes with it. Clean paper work. This is one of three FJ40’s I have for sale. Matthew 602 43four 3592
1971 Toyota FJ40 Land Cruiser, it’s one of three I have for sale. The Khaki FJ was running and driving up until 2021. In January 2021 I put fuel stabilizer in it on 2/6/21. The battery needs to be charged and it will start and drive. It has surface rust and a few quarter inch holes that need to be spot welded but as far as I can tell it has no serious rust. It was a AZ vehicle and it was garaged 80% of the time it’s been in NY. Has a clean titile. All three FJ’s have paper work. There is extra parts, many are still new in the box.
Hey all, I'm going to look at this 40 series this evening. Seems like a fair price given the current state of insanity. Any thoughts would be appreciated!
Not mine https://www.ebay.com/itm/144616861431?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&mkrid=711-127632-2357-0&ssspo=pb_2AS_XSX2&sssrc=2047675&ssuid=4nlrPOkcRDC&widget_ver=artemis&media=COPY This is a 1966 Toyota Land Cruiser FJ40 4x4 that is a custom modified frame off restoration and is powered by a 2JZ Turbo engine with over 800hp, This was a nine year project and beared no expence. This is definitely a must see in person to appreciate the quality of work from the flawless paint job to every stainless steel screw and nut!!! Engine completely redone from top to bottom with a precision Billet ball bearing Turbo, Gato intake Maniford, Haltech Elite 2000 ECU computer, Header manifold 46mm PTE wastegate, Blow off valve, PHR billet valve covers with custom...
Not mine 1970 FJ40 - cars & trucks - by owner - vehicle automotive sale - https://lincoln.craigslist.org/cto/d/lincoln-1970-fj40/7499387983.html 1970 spring green FJ40. I love this truck. It gets more smiles per gallon than anything else I've ever owned but unfortunately I don't have the time or the money to restore it right now so I'm hoping to find her a new home. The bad, it needs a new tub, it's got speed holes and random patches here and there. The good, runs and drives like a top and has 3 on the tree which is not only cool but almost a theft prevention device! Also has all new brake lines hand built by Rainman if you know your 40s or ih8mud. Includes hard top and doors as well as the meyer plow for the front of it. Just looking...
not mine TOYOTA 1978 FJ 40 LANDCRUISER - cars & trucks - by owner - vehicle... - https://boise.craigslist.org/cto/d/meridian-toyota-1978-fj-40-landcruiser/7501316891.html 1978 FJ40 HAS BEEN STARTED TO BE RESTORED AS CLASSIC GREAT TRUCK CLASSIC RED/WHITE SAME AS THE TLCA ICONIC COLORS. FRONT END COMPETELY REBUILT - HAS SUPER-LONGFIELD AXLES, NEWER WARN HUBS, NEW CUSTOM TOYOTA POWER STEERING ( USING STOCK STREEING WHEEL AND CONTROLS - NOT SOME MICKEY-MOUSE AFTER-MARKET JUNK YARD COLUMN, REAREND REBUILT - NEW ARB AIR-LOCKER REAR END E/W HEAVY DUTY ARB PUMP, NEW 4" LIFT ALL ROUND, BODY - PAN MOUNTED ON NEW PADS, FRONT FLOOR REPLACED, DASH IS NEAR PERFECT, CORRECT NEW STOCK TOYOTA ALTERNATOR ( ORIGINAL AMP GAUGE ), STOCK 1978 MOTOR RUNS...
not mine https://phoenix.craigslist.org/nph/cto/d/phoenix-1974-toyota-land-cruiser-new/7500901178.html 28k. 1974 Toyota Land Cruiser fj40. Healthy 350 conversion. Manual transmission. New interior new paint. Original color paint is very nice not a backyard job. Runs and drives good glass is all clear and nice. Clear Az title. No rust or patch pannels
For sale 1972 Toyota Land cruiser FJ40 project or for parts in Truckee CA Clean CA title and plates in hand, currently on non-op, no back fees due, no smog in CA needed pre 75. Has the original VIN plate on the door jamb and matching stamped VIN on the frame, but fender VIN plate is missing. Only two matching vins are needed to be considered legal so this is good to go. This was a project I picked up years ago and haven't really touched since. Tub and chassis are decent and usable condition as can be seen in the pictures, little spots of rust here and there, lots of parts missing. Best for a smog to pre smog xxx swap or crawler/custom project. I was going to stretch the tub and put it on a shortened locked 80 chassis with an LQ4...
This 1971 FJ40 has been a California car since new and it shows! Incredibly low mileage (31,140 miles), spent the majority of the last 25 years inside a climate-controlled shop as part of a collection. Exterior paint is nearly flawless with complete 7-passenger black leather interior. The supercharged V8 engine is driven by a high-flow electronic fuel pump and MSD performance ignition system, paired with a 4-speed automatic transmission. With the twin exhaust, this thing really growls (check out the video clip linked below). Recent work includes new high output alternator, new battery, new tires, new carb jets and tuning, and new hydraulic on rear door. Starts and runs great every time - needs nothing! Ready to cruise - clear...
Top Bottom