GX460 | GX470

Lexus GX-460 and Lexus GX-470

Filter by prefix:

2006 Lexus GX470 (Non-nav) 4.7L V8 32V Gasoline All Wheel Drive 3 rows, rear AC VIN: JTJBT20XX60116210 No accidents or damage reported to CARFAX For sale is my beloved 2006 GX470, V8 full time 4x4, Rust free 3 owner Florida suv. Non-navigation with 6 disc CD player and cassette tape. Driven daily over the past 4 years and driven approx 45,000 miles with no major issues. With having 4 kids now, we have outgrown this vehicle to be comfy. Vehicle was serviced by Lexus for the first 100k miles. AC blows strong and cold, both front and rear. Heated driver and passenger seats. This vehicle has been with me all the way up to the Canadian border, the Upper Peninsula in Michigan on snowy covered roads, and multiple Midwest road trips that...
location- anywhere and we can work out shipping Year-2005-2009 Gx 470 I am looking for one in blue, mica, black or white. I’m looking to spend under 25k. Please let me know what you have
Cash buyer looking for a '10+ GX460 Premium/Luxury free of rust, no accidents/paintwork, full documented service records/history and tasteful overland/off-road modifications (wheels/tires, lift, sliders, rack and front bumper mods what interested in-front bumper and rack lowest on needs list with regards to mods). Ideally >150k miles and non-smoking vehicle. No preference in exterior or interior colors and open to anywhere in the lower 48. Vehicle to be daily/highway driven ~85% of time hence reason not looking for heavily modded vehicle as ideally looking for something more OEM+. Feel free to message over what you have. Ready to pull trigger now and can send immediate deposit to show seriousness with balance paid as soon as can...
As title states looking for a GX460 Must have is black interior and less than ~75k miles, southern or western car (salt/frame purposes) Ok with modifications Any exterior color other than black I’m located in Texas Please contact me if you are entertaining selling!
Extremely clean GX470 with unique blue color. I love this car and don't want to sell, but this is my 2nd one and I am looking to purchase something that gets more than 19mpg combined...with current gas prices. Specific details (pros and cons) about this GX: -new pads and rotors (front) installed at 179,000 miles -new pads (rear) installed at 180k miles -KDSS (rear) serviced at 180k miles -NEW LED high beams and low beams installed -Serpentine belt replaced at 180k miles -Fuel gauge sensor replaced at 180k miles -Dealer serviced airbag recall around 178k miles -Hose clamp for power steering replaced at 180k miles -Clock spring in steering wheel replaced at 180k miles -No metal shavings in oil pan (dropped at 180k) -Passenger side...
I have a 2005 Lexus GX470 and I’m ideally looking for a trade for a 2nd Gen Tacoma, Access Cab with a 6 ft bed. Manual preferred, but automatic could be fine too. I love this rig and it’s treated me amazingly well. Took me forever to find a black one with gray interior (why do all the black ones have a tan interior?!) that was also taken really could care of and with no rust. However after owning this for a while I’ve realized that just really could use a truck bed. Runs perfect, zero issues, no rust. Truly a pleasure driving on trails, and extremely comfortable on road trips. Has a custom built Baltic birch storage system / sleeping platform with side compartments, and the ability to leave either of the second row seats up while...
Hey Folks, I have decided to get out of the GX game, and am listing my vehicle for sale. 58,000 miles. I drive it on the weekends since I have a truck I used during the week for work. Miles will slowly creep up a bit. Asking $46,000. Will accept cash or auto loans and will sign over title once funds in bank account. I will not accept personal checks or venmo or any other nonsense. Bought it in 2021, did the upgrades, and have not used to it's full potential. I'm hoping there is a ih8mudder than can buy this and give more love than I can. I have clear title. Comes with 2 Keys. Oil change and service done at ToyoTechs in Atlanta, GA in Jan 2022. Baker Off road in Cumming, GA did the suspension install + Treaty off road KDSS leveling...
Located in Swansea,MA 02777. Asking $17.5k or best reasonable offer. Only 114k miles (and climbing.....daily driver) Ash Blue Mica Tan interior Mark Levinson sound system Navigation Rear DVD player w/ 2 pairs of Lexus wireless headphones Includes the third row seats New tires Everything works, including the rear air suspension All interior and exterior lighting has been upgraded to LED Grom BT3 for Bluetooth audio/calls OEM Front, rear, and cargo mats included Front and rear matching WeatherTech mats Timing belt done @ 11/15/14, 70,846 miles Carfax illustrates that this was well-maintained throughout it's life Dashboard does have some cracks Some rust on the undercarriage, as this was mainly a New England vehicle Paint isn’t...
Well maintained truck not sure of how many owners. Did not get a chance to take this car out many times but when I did it ran perfect. Reason for selling is because I have some business finances I need to take care of. The mods on the truck are a lot. Front metal bumper front Warn winch with cordless remote included rear metal bumper sliders lights front and rear with yellow fog lights tires Nitto ridge grappler LT285/75r17 pro comp rims with spare 2015 Toyota 4 runner rear end with E locker ran to a factory switch under steering wheel rear door table with lights and outlets reupholstered interior android radio with non nav dash third row seats included and tent just did the tune up with fresh coolant oil and spark plugs along with...
2015 GX 460 Premium in rare Agate Fire Pearl, tan interior, 25k miles and a perfect service history. This is a weekender / starter build. Purchased as a family hauler and camping rig. Please don’t diss me but she’s never been off-road! She’s only seen pavement and a couple fire roads. Perfect condition inside and out. All additions and modifications were added by SD Truck Shop within the past 10 months and include: - Bilstein 6112 front / 5100 rear - Built right UCA - 17” Fuel Nitro in gunmetal - Toyo Open Country AT3 285/70R/17 - 2.5” lift - Prinsu roof rack - ARB black hardcase touring awning - Yakima roof mounted Road Shower - PedalCommander - Maxpider 3D Kagu floor mats - MagnaFlow Overland Exhaust This Lexus GX 460 is based in...
looking to trade for an FJ located in New Mexico 2004 Lexus GX470 NON navi NON KDSS -173,500 miles southwest truck with zero rust two keys, (AJT design fob, and an OEM) OWNERS MANUAL all records, receipts, carfax, clean title in hand in my name EXTERIOR: -depo sport headlights with Xenon Depot 5000k HID's, all other bulbs LED -Prado 120 tail lights and new oem sockets (not installed yet) -WELLvisors -Body mount chop -rear bumper cut - garage alpha TRD style grille with LED's -RAD Rubber Design Engine Splash Guards INTERIOR: -Focal front speakers -weather tech liners -oem floor mats -all LED lights -rebuilt gauge cluster LED's, new plastic cover that's crystal clear SUSPENSION FRONT: -king 2.5 extended with adjusters (bought new...
This is my first time posting here apologies if I did a mistake. You can also see the listing in FB: https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/514742073423920/ Asking 31500. Bought this boon stock in early 2020 w/ 147k miles and been building it since. It’s has 161k miles. Clean title. Pink slip on hand. Has a very long maintenance records from previous owner from Lexus, can see it in Lexus website. Have records from all the maintenance that I did (can provide if request) Comes w/ unlimited miles power terrain warranty expires 10/2025 (this is an additional peace of mind) buyer needs to pay for transfer, I believe $100 need to check with the insurance. Also has a rebuilt transmission last year 9/21 also comes with warranty 18 months...
FULL LIST OF SPECS : 2008 Toyota Land Cruiser 200 Series 142,000 Miles *Billets A-Arms & Trailing Arms *Icon Shock Protectors - Rear *Timbren Bump Stops -Front *ARB Old Man Emu Heavy Springs - Rear *Firestone Air Bags *Nitro Gears 4:30 Front & Rear with Lucas Gear Oil *ARB Twin Compressor with Slee Bracket *ARB Air Lockers Front & Rear *ARB Diff Breathers Front & Rear *Method Wheels NV 305 17” with matching spare *BF Goodridge KO2 285x75x17 with matching Spare *Warn Platinum 12K winch with Remote & Synthetic line *Viper 4x4 Front & Rear Bumpers with Sensors & LED *Fog Lights, Headlight Washers & Storage Box, Tire *Mount, Dual Swing Gates *ARB Safari Snorkel *Slee Aux Battery Brackets, Box *Slee Billet Battery Terminals *Blue Sea...
My vehicle needs have changed and I need a truck for work. It was a close decision between the GX and my 80 Series, but in the end the GX drew the short straw. I’m the 3rd owner. This was California/Texas truck prior to me buying it in April 2017 and bringing it home to Colorado, so it's rust free. The only offroading this GX has seen are the mild forest roads here in SW Colorado. Since I’ve owned it, all maintenance has either been DIY or performed by my local Toyota dealer. I paid it off today and I’m waiting on the title to arrive in the mail which should arrive in the next couple weeks. Asking $24,000 on Mud with everything listed. **Several mods not pictured are not yet installed but included in the sale. Details are listed...
Turn key overland ready vehicle! Front and rear metal bumpers, armor, Radflo suspension, fully up to date on all maintenance, including Valley Plate Leak repair. See modifications list for full specs. Over $16,000 in modifications $3,550 in maintenance completed, not counting routine oil changes. If you were to build a similar age GX to this level including the maintenance your cost would be at $39,550. Asking $28,750. Small loan with Lexus Financial still outstanding, will need to allow additional time for title processing. Will be fully cleaned and detailed including paint buff and wax prior to sale completion. 48" Hi-Lift jack is included. Roof boxes, Maxtrax, tools, fuel cans, etc shown in photos NOT included. It’s been a North...
Asking $51,500 For sale is my ‘18 Lexus GX460 Premium with ~53k miles, I’m the original owner located in Salt Lake City—Text/call: eight zero one eight eight four nine seven five seven. Vehicle has a Dobinsons suspension lift with Eimkeith panhard correction kit, Blackgate KDSS drop blocks & on/off harness and switch. LT285/75r17 Yokohama Geolander M/T tires on Walker Evans true beadlocks with matching spare. Expedition One front and Rear bumpers, Comeup Seal Gen 2 12.5RS winch, Diode Dynamics lights, Expedition One single swing tire carrier that opens with door, and single jerry can mount. Expedition One Mule full length aluminum roof rack. ARB skid plates, ARB safari snorkel, Shrockworks rock sliders. Drifta rear cargo drawer...
$14,000 OBO Up for sale is a 2006 GX470. It is in very good condition. Timing belt was done at 122k. Was a Georgia vehicle until I bought it 2.5 years ago. Weathertech mats in front, middle and cargo area. 3rd row seats are included as well as the original head unit. -5 OEM TRD wheels and 5 Falken AT tires. Tires are about 1.5-2 years old. I have been rotating with the spare as well. -Tesla head unit. Awesome head unit with some typical glitches these are known for but Apple CarPlay works great…GPS, etc. Factory camera used for backup -Land Cruiser mod for the rear cargo windows so you can open them and close them with a switch located to the left of the steering wheel -Tow package with Curt tow brake controller installed...
Selling my 08 GX 470 with 170,150k miles. I purchased in 2017 with 141,000k miles and at that time had the timing belt/water pump and drive belts replaced. One CV axel replaced in 2019, new alternator in 2021, regular oil changes, Michelin tires in great condition with 75% tread left, seats in great condition with no tears including third row seats in storage. One accident in 2020 when a tree fell on the hood of the car during a North Georgia storm. The hood, grill and radiator were replaced due to this. Recently, the dash lights have come on (as seen in the pic) throwing codes P0420S1 and P0430S1 indicating catalyst system efficiency below threshold bank one and bank two. I’ve not noticed any issues with the performance since these...
Posting for a friend. 08’ GX 470 143,600k miles Timing belt/water pump changed at 120k All fluids changed at 120k No tears in leather. Weather tech cargo mat. Toyo Open Country AT3s (put in in Nov. 21’) No cracks in dash. MS owned vehicle, no rust. Rear entertainment system works Back left bumper has paint chipping due to minor parking lot incident. 17500 obo 601-906-0249
Couple pics. Better pics coming shortly. We just had a snow here. Mobile detailer appt in a few days. Price - $25,000 Location - Broomfield, CO General Info - 2011 GX460 - Silver aka Tungsten Pearl / Ecru Interior - Premium Package/Levinson/Rear Seat Entertainment/Adjustable & AHC Suspension (see sticker) - 0 accidents - Original owner - Purchased at Scottsdale Lexus - 165,xxx miles - Primarily driven in AZ and CO. - Only serviced at Lexus dealers, mostly Stevinson Lexus in Frederick, CO 303-772-5999. Can speak with Brad in Service to verify. Other service locations Scottsdale Lexus, Bell Lexus (Phoenix), Larry Miller Lexus (Spokane). Tires - Michelin Defender LTX All Season tires w 10/32 left - Nokian Hakkapeliitta R3 SUV Snow...
Hey guys. I have a 2 owner (I am the 2nd owner) GX470 for sale with full Lexus dealer service history (can verify on the lexus website) up to 125k miles from the first owner. I am moving out of the country next year for greener pastures and we are only going to keep my girlfriends beater car when we come back to visit. Currently sitting at 155k miles, it has been driven less than 5k miles per year since I got it in 2018 (I work from home and mostly use my girlfriends hybrid). Maintenance Done In the Last 2 Years: [Work Done - Some By Me, Some By Shop] New Rear Calipers New Front and Rear Rotors New Front and Rear Brake Pads New Front Caliper Lines New Struts Front + Rear Air Suspension Delete New Inner + Outer Tie...
Hi Friends, Linking to my ebay listing for photos: here 2009 Lexus GX 470 for sale in San Francisco, California. ~78k miles. Price is negotiable. I am the second owner with the first being a family member. The car has been with me for 1 year in San Francisco. From 2009 to 2021 it was housed in a garage in the East Bay. It has also spent time at a garage in Phoenix, AZ. Serviced at Lexus dealerships. There's no rust. Four new tires put on in Aug 2021 (less than 5k miles on them) - 265/65R-17 MICHELIN DEFENDER LTX M/S SL. Happy to provide more pictures upon request. Thank you for your interest!
2005 Lexus GX470 Sport Utility Selling our GX470, it's a spare vehicle that we do not drive often, as we generally take the LX570 instead. Miles: 1005xx Originally non-nav, has been upgraded to an Alpine iLX-W650 (CarPlay and Android Auto) — have a new (not installed) backup camera that I’ll include Up to date on all maintenance: Timing Belt & water pump done by Wilde Lexus at 86k miles when we purchased in 2019 Power steering flush, brake fluid flush, Fuel system service and AC charged on 7/27/2020 Low rust. This has been a FL, PA (original owners) NC and IL (us) vehicle. I believe the folks that had originally owned it likely treated at some point, but it has not been treated during our ownership in IL as we generally don't drive...
Completely stock 06'. I've owned it for a little over two years and 24k. I suspect this vehicle has little, if any off road use in it's past as the people I bought it from seemed to use it as a grocery getter and I've never had it off road. It has recently had: - new brake rotors and pads - new battery - valve cover gaskets replaced - new radiator I'd describe the appearance condition as "good" or "average". It has some scratches and a small dent behind the passenger side front wheel, and although the interior has no rips, it does show some wear. The wheels are flaking in some places. The only dash light that is on is the TPMS indicator. It has a hitch receiver from Southern Offroad. Asking $10,450.
Top Bottom