GX460 | GX470

Classifieds: Lexus GX-460 and Lexus GX-470

Filter by prefix:

Water pump and timing belt replaced 2022. Iron Man Foam Cell Pro suspension Method 17” wheels Falken Wildpeak AT3W 33” tires 5% tint in rear and back windows, 35% in driver windows Ohana handles and rear hatch fold down tables Dirtcom Trailswing rear tire carrier Sherpa Quandary roof rack NashFabCo rear ladder Unique Style Racing front and rear light housing with LED bulbs Garage Alpha TRD style grille RCI Off-road bumper filler, engine, and transmission skid plates. (I have the fuel tank and transfer case skid plates as well, but they are not installed) JW Off-road rear interior molle panels and overhead storage cubby Full WeatherTech mats Asking $15,000 OBO
Hey Mud this was my wifes GX. I upgraded the front grill and badges to the latest year. Just put on new BFG All Terrain KO2s with Standard suspension for this sale. Also just did the smog, an oil change and a full tank of gas with pink slip in hand and ready to sell. PRICE: $25K, cash preferred Shoot me a DM if you'd like to see it live or text me at 949-478-0068. Check out all the full size photos here: GX 460 - https://photos.app.goo.gl/UEVbpUbtcbhdc9qz6
This 2008 Lexus GX470 Overland is for sale in Salt Lake City, Utah. It has an impressive amount of upgrades and modifications to it, see details below. The build includes: bumpers (the front Demello is especially nice), rock sliders, skid plates, lights, coilovers, wheels and tires. The upgrades make this rig as capable as you need to be able to go literally anywhere you’d like to. Please let us know if you have any questions about this truck. More pictures at the link above. Vehicle: Year: 2008 Make: Lexus Model: GX470 Drive: 4×4 Miles: 159,000 Miles Fuel Type: Gasoline Transmission: Automatic Engine: 4.7L V8 Exterior Color: Gray Interior Color: Gray Title: Clean Price: $27,500 https://curatedbid.com/how-curated-bid-works/...
2009 GX 470 asking $20k OBO. Selling to fund my 70 series build! TITLE IN HAND 163,7XX miles (it only gets driven maybe 1-2 times per week right now to keep it running healthy) ***all window stickers have been removed since photos were taken*** TONS OF EXTRA PHOTOS AND CARFAX AVAILABLE Mechanically 100% good to go to continue building as you see fit. 2 Working keys included with fresh batteries. Listed price is a reflection of the vehicle build potential, overall condition, and more specifically the recent suspension, wheels, tires, and brakes that were installed. All of these components are essentially 99.9% new with less than 1,000 miles since install. I am open to reasonable offers and discussions. Selling to fund my 70...
Runs great. Luxury driving experience, combined with full off-road capabilities. 4x4, All-Terrain BFGoodrich tires, barely used (see pics). Exterior and interior in great condition. Mileage: 183,357 Timing belt and water pump were replaced at 145k miles. Smooth driving truck with 200,000+ miles of life left to go. Will eventually need to replace air suspension with coils at some point. Currently drives great. I bought recently from a friend to keep or flip. In process of transferring title to ny name. Will sell if the price is right, and keep if not. BUYERS: Interested buyers should have cash ready to purchase. Reasonable offers will be entertained. TRADES: Prefer cash, but may consider trades of equal or greater value (or trade...
Pearl White, sold new in Central Texas and always in central Texas. Clean, no issues, Never wreaked, no kids, non smoker. always garaged. Needs nothing recent OEM brake pads and rotors all around. All filters and fluids changed. Very low miles at 77k. Clean and clear New tires at 52k. Texas title in hand. $29k Sorry for the poor pictures, they are just the ones I had on my phone
Up for sale is a very clean garage kept 2015 Lexus GX460 Premium with 89k miles. Loaded with content! -Clean title -Upgraded 2023 GX460 OEM grille -OEM 18” dark gray wheels & tires from a 2020 GX460. Bridgestone Tires have less than 20k miles on them. -Recently Installed brake pads and rotors on all 4 corners using OEM Lexus parts (June 2023) -New Battery (Feb 2023) -Oil change ( June 2023) -Engine & Cabin Air Filter(Jan 2023) -Weathertech Mats -Remote starter from 12 Volt Solutions, still using OEM key fob (Dec 2022) -UnderCoating at Motor City Rustproofing (Jan 2023) With the growing family, the wife wanted a minivan for more space so unfortunately this has to go. I am a very honest seller so for full transparency , the...
I have a 2005 Lexus GX470 and I’m ideally looking for a trade for a 1st Gen Tundra 4x4, long bed. I love this rig and it’s treated me amazingly well. Took me forever to find a black one with gray interior (why do all the black ones have a tan interior?!) that was also taken really could care of and with no rust. However after owning this for a while I’ve realized that just really could use a truck bed. Runs perfect, zero issues, no rust. Truly a pleasure driving on trails, and extremely comfortable on road trips. Has a custom built Baltic birch storage system / sleeping platform with side compartments, and the ability to leave either of the second row seats up while still having part of the sleeping platform setup. Putting this ad up...
MORE IMAGES Looking to upgrade to a Land Cruiser/LX570 for the growing fam. Drives great, would not hesitate to jump in it for a 2,000 mile road trip. Quiet and smooth on the highway and never wheeled hard. Asking price $20,998 2008 Lexus GX470 - 212,xxx Miles (will increase slowly) - Silver w/ grey/black interior and uncommon black carpet - Iron Man FCP - 285/70/17 Goodyear Duratracs on SCS Ray10s with new spare wheel and tire - Custom Sliders - Metaltech Pegasus rear bumper with swingarm and custom ladder - Coastal offroad front bumper - Prinsu roof rack - GROM VLINE 2 with CarPlay and android Auto - All maintenance done on time including timing belt done at 178,000 and trans drain and fill (not flush) at 188,000 - Xenon depot HIDs...
This 2017 Lexus GX460 is for sale in Roseville Ca. It has an impressive amount of upgrades and modifications to it, see details below, that total over $20,000. This build starts with a low mileage, six year old GX that has become a very popular base for an overland build. It’s a reliable and durable vehicle that may last a literal lifetime, with Lexus luxury thrown in. Add in that it’s a California car with no rust, and add on top of that, the upgrades to make it able to go literally anywhere you’d like to, and you have the definition of an adventure-ready vehicle. Vehicle: Year: 2017 Make: Lexus Model: GX460 Drive: 4×4 Miles: 52,000 Miles Fuel Type: Gasoline Transmission: Automatic Engine: 4.6L V8 Exterior Color: Gray Interior...
I have for sale my 2008 Lexus GX470 with 148,000 miles on it. This truck has been extremely reliable in my time of ownership. If you are looking for a solid overlanding rig, first car for a lucky teenager, or a reliable daily driver, this would make a great vehicle for you! Asking Price: $16,500 Below are list of upgrades/modifications I have made to this GX: Running boards removed (Still have them if you want them) Weathertech Floormats Maxi Trac Vehicle Awning (NAPA) Falken Wildpeak A/T3W 265/70R17 tires (18k miles on the tires) Rocktrix RT116 Wheels 17” X 9” with -12mm offset Teyes CC3 head unit with front facing dash camera (Apple CarPlay/Andriod Auto) Front cup holder replacement Bison Gear under seat accessory bracket Bison...
EDIT 10/13/23: The GX is for sale. Please see the newest post below for more info. For Sale is my 2018 Lexus GX460. I purchased the vehicle in November of 2021 after the original owner traded it back into the dealer they originally purchased it from. It had 27,562 miles when I bought it and now has 31,4xx miles (which will go up ever-so-slightly). It has never been in an accident and never been smoked in. The exterior color is Black Onyx and the interior is Sepia. It has the following options: Blind Spot Monitoring with Rear Cross-Traffic Alert, power retracting/auto-dimming mirrors, Heated/Ventilated front seats, navigation package, Intuitive Parking Assist, and cargo net. The vehicle has a clean title. Mechanically, it’s a perfect...
SOLD Hey all, Price drop $12,500!!! I’m looking to sell our GX470. It’s our extra/airport vehicle. We are upgrading to a GX460 so we are not looking for any trades. I have done a bunch of maintenance and the previous owner was extremely diligent. Dash recall has even been completed! Don’t miss out on this one. I am looking for $13,000 for it. The truck has 0 rust and the underside is perfect. We brought it to MN July of 2022. It spent its life in Temecula CA prior to us bringing it here. The only downside is the paint has some fading. I am happy to provide photos of the underside if you would like. I have always changed the oil every 4-5k miles with synthetic oil. We have completed the following since we purchased it: -Cabin...
***Price Drop to $8,000*** ***TPMS Sensor Issue Fixed*** 2006 Lexus GX470 Ext. Black Onyx / Int. Gray VIN: JTJBT20X160114555 Mileage: 229,XXX I’m hoping to pass on my GX to a home committed to taking this vehicle to 300,000+ miles. I purchased this car in January of 2022 with the hope of using it as a long-term daily driver and do-it-all vehicle; an impending move to NYC has rendered those plans defunct. I was drawn to this vehicle in particular because of the strong state of the frame (see below video). Naturally, I had a great deal of maintenance to catch up on from lazy prior owners. In total, I’ve spent in excess of $12,000 over the last 12 months attempting to bring the vehicle to my standard and get it set up for 20+ more...
Asking $8,500.00 Fox Factory 2.5's ICON rear shocks OME rear springs Whiteline adjustable panhard rod SPC upper control arms Toyota OEM front lower control arms Denso radiator Aisin timing belt kit Valve covers resealed Sparks plugs, coil packs replaced Dash replaced under recall Front wheel bearings replaced with Koyo units 5th Gen CV axles GX460 brake upgrade with factory rotors and factory calipers 5-Procomp wheels and K02 tires with good tread left Factory rear hitch Plenty of spare parts are included. I picked up a Tundra for Christmas and was going to keep the GX as my daily driver, but it is becoming clear I don't have the bank account to support three vehicles. I have had this truck for probably around 8 years or so and...
This GX460 in black almost looks too good to take off road. Yet, with its long travel suspension, ARB lockers, and overall clean build, it would be a shame not to. Add a sleeping platform inside and this is a rig that’s ready to go exploring. Vehicle: Drive: 4×4 Miles: 118,000 Fuel Type: Gasoline Transmission: Automatic Engine: 4.6L V8 Price: $40,000 Details & Upgrades Total Chaos Long Travel Custom Three link rear King Shocks 3in nitrogen bump stops Gusseted Spindles Reinforced Cams Coastal Offroad Bumpers front and Rear Single Tire swing out Extended Axles Extended tie rods ARB Twin compressor Trigger system 6 switch remote CREE Yellow pods front CREE white pods rear 10000lb Superwich with remote Factor 55 Flatlink Geared...
This 2009 Lexus GX470 Overland Build is for sale in Denver, Co. We are big fans of Lexus GX470s as they bring a nice combo of legendary quality, enough but not too much luxury, serious off-road capability, and on-road comforts to use as a daily. This particular vehicle builds on these traits with a 4 inch Toytech lift, Black Rhino wheels with 33” tires, Costal Offroad front bumper, rear bumper with tire carrier, and rock rails, Warn winch with nylon rope hidden in front bumper and you have a vehicle that’s ready to take you anywhere. Baja? Yep. Mountains? Yep. Argentina? Sure, why not, let’s go. More pictures to come. Please let us know if you have any questions. Vehicle: Year: 2009 Make: Lexus Model: GX470 Drive: 4WD Miles...
2008 Lexus GX470 Auction at: 2008 Lexus GX470 Overland Build - https://curatedbid.com/product/2008-lexus-gx470-overland-build/ This build has many uprated mechanicals like: King shocks, a S.O.S. 6-piston big brake kit on the front, Icon Vehicle Dynamics wheels, Long Range America Auxiliary fuel tank, and more. Add in the camping creature comforts like: the iKamper Sky Camp roof top tent, Rhino Bat Wing awning (which is both functional and very cool looking when opened), and Goose Gear camp system, and you have a vehicle that’s ready to take you anywhere. Many more pics at the link above. Builders: RSG of Denver, CO – Initial build, wheels tires, bumpers, winch and suspension The Truck Shop San Diego, CA – new King Shocks, ARB...

Thread Filter

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom