FJ60 | FJ62 | BJ60 | HJ61

Classifieds : Toyota 60-series / 61-series / 62-series Land Cruiser

Filter by prefix:

Helping a friend out to sell his recently deceased father's cruiser. I haven't seen the vehicle personally but from talking to my friend it sounds like a great solid rig. This is a single owner cruiser thst has spent its life in northern california. Currently sitting at about 111k miles. Forgot an important item Not sure of the market now but $18k should be a good starting point. I sold my 62 a few years ago and seems like the 60 market has softened since then. Open to offers/ input.
I never thought I would sell it. But I also never imagined I would struggle driving manual cars. So it is time for me to sell my hj61. I have about $17k into the rust repair that it needed 3 years ago. Unfortunately the guy I took it too got lazy towards the end and used bondo in some areas. These areas are the driver side rear quarter panel. The Driver side front wheel well area( Looks like alot of painted over seam sealer actually). And the Passenger side rear door. Other than that the rig is quite rust free. This is a LHD euro spec hj61. It has a rear LSD floating axle. NO AC. And everything is 24volts on it. I am currently in the process of swapping over all doors and windows to manual as I didn't want to pay for the 24volt stuff...
I hate to do it, because this Land Cruiser is so nice, but I'm afraid to damage it if I take it wheeling, and honestly, I'm a 80's guy, which I have too many off, and need to reduce my collection to a manageable level (yeah, right, will never happen). I purchased this vehicle last Spring from the original owner of 40-years. It was the first new vehicle he purchased. Truely a rust free 60-series. Purchased new in Dallas Texas. Was a dealer trade with another dealer in Eastern Texas to get the color the buyer wanted. Spent its life in the Dallas area until I bought it, flew into DFW, and drove it home to Colorado. 126K+ original miles. Upgrades; De-Smog'd with European canister (80-series filter) air filter system. New 5-speed...
$39,000 Original California car and has never left the state! This FJ is an absolute dream to drive and has been mechanically taken care of for 210K miles. Below is a short list of recent work done to ensure the new owner has a great experience, There is not another FJ60 or FJ62 on the market at this quality and at this price in the US. Excellent Vehicle History Report viewable at Ebay link below https://www.ebay.com/itm/335253100124 -44K Miles on rebuilt motor -5 Speed H55F transmission -Aluminum radiator -200 AMP Mean Green alternator -High torque Mean Green starter -Dual batteries with isolator switch -Ironman Off-Road lift kit -Ironman Off-Road shocks -Man A Fre 38 gallon long range fuel tank -New interior -New 33" BFG Mud...
Selling my FJ60. Had it for last 12 years but don't drive it much anymore (third owner). 4.2L inline 6 with 4 speed manual transmission. Drive train is completely stock. Runs great and starts up every time. No leaks. 154K miles on odometer. Custom front bumper, rock sliders, and rear swing out bumper. Con Ferr roof rack. Upgraded 62 mirrors. CB radio and Alpine head unit with custom speakers. FJ Cruiser gauges on dash. Momo steering wheel with quick release. Interior from carpet to headliner is in excellent condition (Twisted Stitch front buckets). Smitty Built center console. A/C and heater work perfectly. All factory gauges work. Viair Extreme Duty on board air. No rust in drip rails or frame. Cons - paint under gas...
This 1984 Toyota Land Cruiser FJ60, is for sale near Tacoma, Wa. When buying an original FJ60, one must be diligent about checking for rust. This one spent all of it’s life until recently in California and is rust free. In addition, it’s been repainted and looks great on the larger BFG tires. We really like examples like this that look better than new. Check the complete, detailed list below and all the images in the gallery at the link above. If you are looking for a clean FJ60 that has already had the work done, this could be the perfect example for you. Please let us know if you have any questions about this truck. Vehicle: Year: 1984 Make: Toyota Model: Land Cruiser FJ60 Drive: 4×4 Miles: 289,000 on chassis. Engine was replaced...
Good Day Members FJ62 Highroof. Yes, original FJ62 with round headlights from Factory. FJ62LG-MCZV Color code 2V9. Beautiful 2 tone color paint, Gray and Brown. It has a red, orange/beige, white stripe.. Really sweet combination. 3F petrol carburetor engine. Drives very strong, it comfortably drives at 140km on the highway with ease, I didn't push it any harder. I have highways videos, can share with interested parties. No noticable oil or water leaks. Driven 258km, roughly 160k miles.. No overheating issues. H55F 5 speed factory setup tranmission. No issues with shifting. It's a good upgrade from the 4 speed tranmsission. Regarding rust.. There is only 2 rice size holes on the driver side under the clutch. The rest of the body is...
Hi everyone, I've made the difficult decision to part with my '89 cruiser. She has just over 138K miles on the clock, original motor and transmission. Virtually no body rust, just a small bubble over the rear left fender and the front edge of the lower drivers door. She's been resprayed at some point, Carfax shows 2008 but I know for a fact that's not correct, it was definitely earlier than that. I've recently replaced all hard and soft brake lines and put in a new master cylinder. BFG KO2's are virtually brand new, maybe 200 miles on them. Interior is in decent shape, a couple cracks on the dash and the drivers seat has the usual tear but the headliner is in great shape and everything works with the exception of the passenger...
I am selling my 1981 FJ60-LV. This is a non-US version that has ambulance doors, 3 person front seat and trophy seats in the back. Since I purchased I have had the following work done: Engine rebuilt Transmission rebuilt New clutch Completely new front brakes New Mishimo radiator New water pump New hoses Rebuilt carb New AISIN hubs New vinyl floor with sound barrier Custom built front/rear bumpers Rebuilt WARN M8000 winch New battery cables New lock and key sets to include locking gas cap Saginaw power steering pump New front row seat belts New stereo with blue tooth New OEM hood insulator Car runs/drives with no issue Issues: I converted AC to R134a but having issues with the compressor Paint is not perfect and has a few bubbles...
Can ship to the continent. No one out here seems to be interested. Asking $13k plus shipping. Video Walkthrough I made for a potential buyer I bought this truck on Oahu in 2020 but this Land Cruiser was originally purchased new in Kona. The original owner kept paper work of the service that was done and he must have not driven it very much. One of the pervious owner de-smogged it and changed the carburetor to a Holley. When they did this they also pulled the AC out. PO did a bondo job on the gutters and tinted the windows, all legal. Passed safety a few month ago. The Land Cruiser has 119,27X original miles and it runs really well. It has a 2F engine, inline 6 4.2L with 4 speed transmission. It has been my daily driver and have...
Vehicle: Year: 1984 Make: Toyota Model: Land Cruiser FJ60 Drive: 4×4 Miles: 300,000 Fuel Type: Gasoline Transmission: Automatic Engine: Chevrolet 5.3L V8 (4,000 Miles) Exterior Color: Blue Interior Color: Grey VIN: TBD Title: Clean Price: $39,500 Details & Upgrades: Per Seller: Truck has been completely rebuilt from top to bottom Body in beautiful condition Cold A/C 2004 Chevrolet LS Engine with 90,000 miles. Numbers matching 4L60E Automatic Transmission Lokar Floor Shifter ARB Differential Locker Open Road 13,000 Pound Winch (like new) Alpine Bluetooth Stereo JL Audio Speakers with Subwoofer Goodyear Wrangler Duratrac Tires: 315/75/16 KMC Wheels with Marching Spare New Custom Exhaust Rebuilt Transfer Case 6” Lift Kit with New...
Up for sale is my very clean and original FJ62. It has been my DD for the last 4 months and I love it dearly but circumstances force me to let her go. She was sold new in Columbia, SC and as far as I know spent her whole life in the state, hence how clean and rust free she is. This Cruiser comes with a massive stack of receipts dating back to the original owner and has been thoroughly maintained its entire life. The PO who I bought it from had a lot of work and service done in the last few years at Trollhole's Cruisers in Greenville, SC and I have also done a fair bit of mechanical work to get the 62 dialed in perfect. I wouldn't hesitate to hop in and drive the Cruiser across the country tomorrow. Things to note: 1. The Cruiser was...
Truck is sold. It's going to a good home. Thanks everyone 1984 Toyota Land Cruiser FJ60 2F engine w/ H41 4 speed transmission 330KM or ~205K miles Medium blue color code 857 w/ tan Interior AC, heat, power steering Runs, drives, stops Illinois title and can include import/EPA documentation if needed Some cool stuff: Barn doors Sliding rear windows Front driver & passenger side wing/vent glass 40:60 Front seats 50:50 Rear folding seats - I believe the third row has reinforcements for jump seats D pillar steps Full float axles Notable issues: Body: Superficial rust bubbling along the roof/drip edges - Nothing has gone through and there's no water intrusion to my knowledge. Small scratch on passenger side near dogleg Mechanical...
Purchased a year ago from RMR 4X4 in Birmingham, AL and isn't getting driven as much as I would like. It has been Mosley modified and was previously owned by a fellow Mud member. Currently has 201, 823 miles and can likely be spoken to by other Mud members that know it. It has Holly Sniper efi installed and no rust. Bottom pics will be added soon. Roof rack has been removed and is not included in the sell. Asking $38,500
I have a 1990 FJ62 that I traded for earlier this year. It has 275k miles and is NOT rusted out as it lived 99% of it's life in California. Runs and drives. Has refreshed interior and new tires. Best I can tell the paint is orginal. C chanels are clean, even the insides. Areas that need work - hard start sometimes and needs knuckles front end repacked. I own and have owned many FJ40 and FJ60s - this was my first FJ62. After driving 1,000ish miles it really isn't for me. I prefer a manual transmission. So I am looking to trade for a stock 40 or 60 that isn't built for offroading or lifted, snorkled, etc. I would sell to interested parties for $23,500. Basically what I have in it. Feel free to reach out if you have...
I have my hands full on a number of projects. If you’re looking for a basically rust free body and frame with relatively low miles (156K) as a starting point maybe this one will work. However - to start off. The motor is locked up :/ There is a replacement motor with high compression numbers with a new valve job that would go with the sale - or you can rebuild the existing one. We don’t know why it’s Locked up - unfortunately bought it that way awhile back. We do know it had sat for a number of years in California. Dash is cracked but door panels are good. Headliner is good. Will need a carpet kit. I am probably asking too much $12500 as that’s what I paid for it - but willing to look at all offers with or without the additional motor...
1988 Toyota FJ62 Land Cruiser - Full listing on FB and can send pictures on demand - Log into Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/1414858925733392 Asking 22.5k with all additional parts - 129,000 Miles - 4.0L 3F-E Inline-Six - Four-Speed Automatic Transmission - Two Speed Transfer Case - Red Exterior Paint (3F4) - Patterned Cloth Upholstery - 15” Black Mickey Thompson Wheels w/ new 33”x 9.5” Kenda Klever R/Ts (250 miles) - Upgraded Audio System with Amplifier and Sony Touch Screen Display with Bluetooth - Manually Locking Front Hubs - ARB Deluxe Front Bumper with switch-operated HELLA Auxiliary Lights - 12,000 lb Badland Winch - Roof Basket - Manual Windows and Door Locks - 3 Keys with factory literature - Original...
Hello all, Currently, I have an 89 FJ62, which has been in my garage for the past six + years.It's time for it to find a new home. I think I might want a very specific 80 series. Here's a bit of history: I purchased this vehicle over six years ago in Texas, although its origins trace back to a California Chinese food place from what I can tell. All maintenance and improvements on this Land Cruiser have been carried out by the guys at Overland Cruisers, who have meticulously cared for it. They even had it in their possession for over three months at one point. Here's a summary of the enhancements and upgrades I've made: Installed five new steel wheels and tires, with less than 1000 miles on them (spare tire has never touched...
1986 HJ61 - Aussie rig up for sale 12-HT Turbo Diesel engine 12 Volt system RHD 4 Speed AUTO transmission w/ OD 182,000 Miles Imported 2015 Includes fairly extensive history/paperwork/documentation dating back to early 2000's Has original Jack & tool bag + tools Mostly original interior (Cargo panels & Tailgate panel reupholstered at some point - Drivers seat replaced w/ 90's 4Runner seat - Wood steering wheel) A/C is currently disabled (belt removed) - Was working but pulley was making noise Aftermarket stereo Snorkel Lots of extras: Knuckle rebuild kit, new belts, FSM, new windshield gasket + chrome trim & more Rare Toyota options: Vented front windows Sliding cargo windows 1-3/4 Front passenger seat 2006 Work in Australia: 12-HT...
$21K…..152k mi, 1985 FJ60 Toyota Land Cruiser. Professional top end engine rebuild less than 1000 miles ago June/ 2020. Can easily be a reliable daily driver! 2 owners, original paint. Some rust. Click link for full pictures. 1985 FJ60 Toyota Land Cruiser for sale by owner - Bellingham, WA - craigslist - https://bellingham.craigslist.org/cto/d/bellingham-1985-fj60-toyota-land-cruiser/7680686555.html Log into Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/281451237925885/ Please reach out for any and all questions; (360) 305-2092 (360) 812-0576
1990 FJ 62 Toyota Land Cruiser. Runs great. New steel wheels and tires, very clean interior. Knuckles and front brakes have been done. Has some rust, but this is a solid truck. Rear portions of the frame were professionally stripped and reinforced, professionally built stainless exhaust. Springs replaced with OEM Toyota parts. Fluidfilm treatment to entire body of the truck. I wouldn't hesitate to drive this anywhere. I have owned this truck for close to a decade and love it, but don’t use it enough to justify keeping it. $8500 OBO Message me with questions.
Listing on BaT. Well it's been a fun ride the last year with this truck, but life and family tend to get in the way of toys. You can see some of the build details HERE. Clean New Hampshire title and recently passed safety inspection (05/2023) Stock 2F engine Holley Sniper Throttle Body Injection H55 5 speed + Split Transfer case Marlin ToyBox (4.7) 4.56 Gears ARB lockers (Front and Rear) Saginaw steering Pro Comp 89 Series Kore, 17x9 wheels Pro Comp 35x12.50R17LT Tire, Xtreme MT2 Interior sound deadening + New Carpet New Door seals Front axles rebuild + new brakes/hubs Warn 12,000 lb winch Clean frame* *This truck was professionally oil undercoated after a detailed scrubbing of the undercarriage. New Hampshire Oil Undercoating

Thread Filter

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom