FJ60 | FJ62 | BJ60 | HJ61

J60 : Toyota 60-series / 61-series / 62-series Land Cruiser

Filter by prefix:

I'll be pulling this engine soon and parting out or selling complete. PO had sitting in his driveway and never finished. Engine turns fine. It...
Four and a half years and I can’t believe I’m putting the truck up for sale, but here I am. Taking a different direction in life and slimming down...
Time to sell one bad ass 1989 FJ62, w/ only 115,146 original miles. Ella is a head turner. She was my DD from Day 1. First turn of the crank...
1989 Toyota Land Cruiser FJ62. FJ60 single round headlight swap. Estimated 260k miles on vehicle (gauges have been upgraded). -2002 5.3L/4L60E...
Hi all, It's time to pass on my 1982 FJ60 with ~212k miles. A little background: The vehicle spent 34 years on the west coast (California...
Selling my 1985 FJ60 Toyota Landcruiser. 225k mi. I have owned it proudly for three years. I really love this vehicle, but my situation has...
I am selling my FJ62 with 165K miles. Bought as a level 2 from Jonathan Ward in 1999. I live at the beach in San Francisco and the salt air has...
Must sell, make offer. $12k, 156k miles on drivetrain. New carburetor, rebuilt knuckle, new water pump, replacement front seats, heavy duty...
Hello Friends, I hope my message finds all of you doing well and in good spirit. I have owned this beautiful rig since 2009, and never thought I...
For sale is a 1989 Land Cruiser HJ60 high roof. Japanese import. Had plans to slowly restore and overland. 2H diesel with auto transmission...
Hey guys, I am selling a 1988 FJ62 Toyota Land Cruiser for a friend in Southern California. It’s a beauty that has been through a frame-off...
Had a guy to back out on the sale. Other guy doesn't have enough time to make it here before I leave. Replaced valve body. Sent torque converter...
Hi. I have a 1990 fj 62 Land Cruiser for sale or trade. The interior is immaculate with zero stains on head liner, carpets etc. The front seats...
I have my 1989 FJ62 with rebuild up for sale. Work details as follows: 2013 5.3 Vortec Swap with 6 speed automatic 50K miles on set when swapped...
This is California born fj60 that went on vacation in Florida for about 7 years and then returned to California and got parked for about 8 years...
I have decided to sell Lucille, the cruiser that I said I would never sell. I will start with a little history. I bought the 62 almost 10 years...
Selling my 60 series 1989 turbo diesel Landcruiser . Black with tan interior. 12HT diesel engine . Needs work . Project I never got around to...
Its up on eBay. No reserve bid or Buy it Now. This time next week there will be a new owner. Will it be you? 12HT Turbo Diesel, Factory PTO...
Up for sale is a Daily Driver Fj60. This is a September 1986 Build. The Legendary 2f engine and 4 speed manual transmission, round headlights...
As you know, '87 was the last year for the FJ60. It has the factory 2F/H42/split case setup, but this one also has a cool Fairey-brand overdrive...
Hello everyone, I'm helping a buddy of mine sell his outstanding 1986 FJ60. He admits he's not much of a computer/website guy and aske me to help...
For sale 1988 Toyota Land cruiser 292,000 MI Runs and drives and stops Engine and transmission slightly leak oil Radiator needs to be replaced...
Hey Everybody. Looking for a functioning HAC (High Altitude Compensator) for a 82 FJ60. If you have one and are willing to part with it please...
1989 fj62 for sale 13,500 dollars Runs great on and off road 339,000 miles 70,000 miles on rebuilt engine 70,000 miles on rebuilt transmission...

Thread Filter

Top Bottom