FJ60 | FJ62 | BJ60 | HJ61

Classifieds : Toyota 60-series / 61-series / 62-series Land Cruiser

Filter by prefix:

My 1986 FJ60 Clean title in my name She will pass smog with zero issue 220k Miles Purchased as a bag of bones abandoned in Nor Cal from Joe Rawson and brought back to life using nearly all OEM when feasible with clean frame and a whole lot of potential. Good: Head gasket valve job rear main H55F Swap New clutch OME Medium lift BFG AT33's CruiserTrash Paneling (Amazing) New window regulators with handles Spare Set of City Racer LED headlights in the box Rebuilt Mattress King Carb New wires Brakes completely overhauled Cooling system (Water Pump, Rad, T Stat) AC Condenser, Starts right up, idles perfectly and drives 75mph on the freeway with no issues. Bad: Driver side doors were repainted under my ownership and were brought down...
1985 FJ60 Mosley Motors Built/Dyno Tuned 2F Holley Sniper with Hyperspark Ignition Custom Aluminum regulator with Spal fan New Denso AC Compressor New Toyota PS Pump New Alternator Man A Fre Headers with custom stainless exhaust New AGM Battery w/HD Cables Snorkel ready FJ62 airbox New Brake Booster with non-ABS 80 series master Redhead Steering Gear 80 series Box 40 Gallon Long Range Automotive Fuel tank Valley Hybrids rebuilt H55 5 speed with new Toyota Slit Transfer Case 4.11 differentials City Racer LED Headlights Baja Design LP6 Rigid fog lights Dissent Off Road Bumper Warn 9.5 XP Synthetic Factor 55 Hook and fairlead Dobinsons IMS Suspension Trail Tailor extended sway bar links New OEM...
Recently purchased thinking I would be able to just drive around town with the kiddos- however…body rust is to much for my skills and frame is toasted. Would be a great candidate for a diesel swap. Canadian spec. According to prior owner - he drove it from AK back to TX H55 transmission shifts fine - I’ve cycled through the gears without issues - however both the fill and drain plugs need to be replaced - both are stripped. 3b pulls nicely- turbo spools quickly at low rpm Unknown compression numbers - I don’t have a way to check. But starts up and idles without issue. Can provide cold start video. Has a home brew Intercooler setup, I was going to remove it - have the original piping. It does work though. Needs a front knuckle...
Looking to sell my 83 Freeborn FJ60. I bought it 6 years ago in Tucson and shipped it here when I moved to Wisconsin in 2021. It is garage kept and stored winters here. I will try to keep it as short and sweet as possible here, but will absolutely discuss further with interested parties over the phone, text, or via facetime, etc. Mud price is $35K. -knuckles done 2 months ago with bearings, pads, rotors, and front brake lines -valve cover gasket done with valve adjustment -full desmog (ALL smog parts and carburetor will come with sale) -Holley Sniper EFI from Mosley -crank seal, timing cover, AND timing plate gasket done -Pushrod cover gasket -oil pan gasket -rear main, Aisin clutch, machined flywheel, trans input shaft seal and the...
This 1987 Toyota Land Cruiser FJ60 is for sale in Los Angeles, California. Originally from Riverside Country in southern California, this is a rust free truck with it’s original interior that shows very well. This truck passes CA SMOG without any issues, not a universal trait for FJ60s. If you are looking for an FJ60 and want one that is clean and original, this one is worth your time. More pictures at the link above. Please let us know if you have any questions about this truck. Vehicle: Year: 1987 Make: Toyota Model: Land Cruiser FJ60 Drive: 4×4 Miles: 216,000 Fuel Type: Gasoline Transmission: 5-Speed Engine: 4.2 L Inline 6 Cylinder Exterior Color: Gray Interior Color: Grey VIN: On Request Title: Clean (CA) Price: $25,000...
4/5/24: update: I just saw this relisted on Facebook. If you come across it the guy that bought it from me is trying to flip it at a huge markup. Beware though, I know the amount of work the truck needs and it’s a lot, someone will lose their butt if they buy it for 16k as he is relisting it for. Around 12 would be as high as I would pay for it. It’s not a California truck and needs a lot. Thank you for all those that expressed interest. As a side note, if you are in need of a cruiser mechanic in the Denver/ Springs area, Donnie Lovett did the work on the truck and was awesome. Great work, fairly priced, insanely knowledgeable. His social is @DonnieLovett and I think he posts things regularly as far as what his current projects are...
1989 FJ62, 247k miles. H55f 5-speed conversion. Asking $36k. Looking to sell our FJ62 or 100 as we need a Sienna or possibly a Rivian r1s. The 100 is more practical but the 62 will be hard to see go. Not in a rush and have a few people interested in the 100. Cruises beautifully at 70-73mph. I wouldn’t hesitate to drive it cross country tomorrow. Purchased in July 2017 at 225k miles from the 2nd owners who had owned it since the early 1990s. Engine: -fuel: new fuel filter, fuel pressure regulator, fuel pressure dampener, cold start injector serviced by witchunter. Have a Denso fuel pump kit new in box. -cooling: reconditioned CSF brass radiator, all new hoses and hose clamps from Toyota including rear heater hoses (Gates hoses used...
$34K San Leandro CA 94577 This FJ is an absolute dream to drive and has been mechanically taken care of for 173K miles. Below is a short list of recent work done to ensure the new owner has a great experience, There is not another FJ60 or FJ62 on the market at this quality and at this price in the US. Excellent Vehicle History Report viewable at Ebay link below https://www.ebay.com/itm/335311820566 -Registered until May 2025 -173K miles -Automatic -Rebuilt transfer case -Rebuilt front and rear driveshafts -Rear main seal and oil pan replaced -New interior -New 265/75R16 tires -Car Play radio with back up camera -Air Conditioning -All drivetrain fluids serviced -Freshened engine compartment -Clean title -Smogged 2 Tone (I. 153 PRL...
This 1989 Toyota Land Cruiser FJ62, is for sale near Paso Robles, CA. The transmission was rebuilt 7,000 mile ago. It also had new tires last year. It looks to have a rust free body, be sure to look through the images in the gallery at the link above. Please let us know if you have any questions about this truck. If you pick it up in person, there are some great wineries in the area. Year: 1989 Make: Toyota Model: Land Cruiser FJ62 Drive: 4×4 Miles: 189,000 Fuel Type: Gasoline Transmission: Automatic Engine: 4 L, Fuel injected, Inline 6 Cylinder Exterior Color: White Interior Color: Grey Title: Clean VIN: On Request Price: $32,500 https://curatedbid.com/how-curated-bid-works/
Helping a friend out to sell his recently deceased father's cruiser. I haven't seen the vehicle personally but from talking to my friend it sounds like a great solid rig. This is a single owner cruiser thst has spent its life in northern california. Currently sitting at about 111k miles. Forgot an important item Not sure of the market now but $18k should be a good starting point. I sold my 62 a few years ago and seems like the 60 market has softened since then. Open to offers/ input.
I never thought I would sell it. But I also never imagined I would struggle driving manual cars. So it is time for me to sell my hj61. I have about $17k into the rust repair that it needed 3 years ago. Unfortunately the guy I took it too got lazy towards the end and used bondo in some areas. These areas are the driver side rear quarter panel. The Driver side front wheel well area( Looks like alot of painted over seam sealer actually). And the Passenger side rear door. Other than that the rig is quite rust free. This is a LHD euro spec hj61. It has a rear LSD floating axle. NO AC. And everything is 24volts on it. I am currently in the process of swapping over all doors and windows to manual as I didn't want to pay for the 24volt stuff...
I hate to do it, because this Land Cruiser is so nice, but I'm afraid to damage it if I take it wheeling, and honestly, I'm a 80's guy, which I have too many off, and need to reduce my collection to a manageable level (yeah, right, will never happen). I purchased this vehicle last Spring from the original owner of 40-years. It was the first new vehicle he purchased. Truely a rust free 60-series. Purchased new in Dallas Texas. Was a dealer trade with another dealer in Eastern Texas to get the color the buyer wanted. Spent its life in the Dallas area until I bought it, flew into DFW, and drove it home to Colorado. 126K+ original miles. Upgrades; De-Smog'd with European canister (80-series filter) air filter system. New 5-speed...
$39,000 Original California car and has never left the state! This FJ is an absolute dream to drive and has been mechanically taken care of for 210K miles. Below is a short list of recent work done to ensure the new owner has a great experience, There is not another FJ60 or FJ62 on the market at this quality and at this price in the US. Excellent Vehicle History Report viewable at Ebay link below https://www.ebay.com/itm/335253100124 -44K Miles on rebuilt motor -5 Speed H55F transmission -Aluminum radiator -200 AMP Mean Green alternator -High torque Mean Green starter -Dual batteries with isolator switch -Ironman Off-Road lift kit -Ironman Off-Road shocks -Man A Fre 38 gallon long range fuel tank -New interior -New 33" BFG Mud...
Selling my FJ60. Had it for last 12 years but don't drive it much anymore (third owner). 4.2L inline 6 with 4 speed manual transmission. Drive train is completely stock. Runs great and starts up every time. No leaks. 154K miles on odometer. Custom front bumper, rock sliders, and rear swing out bumper. Con Ferr roof rack. Upgraded 62 mirrors. CB radio and Alpine head unit with custom speakers. FJ Cruiser gauges on dash. Momo steering wheel with quick release. Interior from carpet to headliner is in excellent condition (Twisted Stitch front buckets). Smitty Built center console. A/C and heater work perfectly. All factory gauges work. Viair Extreme Duty on board air. No rust in drip rails or frame. Cons - paint under gas...
This 1984 Toyota Land Cruiser FJ60, is for sale near Tacoma, Wa. When buying an original FJ60, one must be diligent about checking for rust. This one spent all of it’s life until recently in California and is rust free. In addition, it’s been repainted and looks great on the larger BFG tires. We really like examples like this that look better than new. Check the complete, detailed list below and all the images in the gallery at the link above. If you are looking for a clean FJ60 that has already had the work done, this could be the perfect example for you. Please let us know if you have any questions about this truck. Vehicle: Year: 1984 Make: Toyota Model: Land Cruiser FJ60 Drive: 4×4 Miles: 289,000 on chassis. Engine was replaced...
Good Day Members FJ62 Highroof. Yes, original FJ62 with round headlights from Factory. FJ62LG-MCZV Color code 2V9. Beautiful 2 tone color paint, Gray and Brown. It has a red, orange/beige, white stripe.. Really sweet combination. 3F petrol carburetor engine. Drives very strong, it comfortably drives at 140km on the highway with ease, I didn't push it any harder. I have highways videos, can share with interested parties. No noticable oil or water leaks. Driven 258km, roughly 160k miles.. No overheating issues. H55F 5 speed factory setup tranmission. No issues with shifting. It's a good upgrade from the 4 speed tranmsission. Regarding rust.. There is only 2 rice size holes on the driver side under the clutch. The rest of the body is...
Hi everyone, I've made the difficult decision to part with my '89 cruiser. She has just over 138K miles on the clock, original motor and transmission. Virtually no body rust, just a small bubble over the rear left fender and the front edge of the lower drivers door. She's been resprayed at some point, Carfax shows 2008 but I know for a fact that's not correct, it was definitely earlier than that. I've recently replaced all hard and soft brake lines and put in a new master cylinder. BFG KO2's are virtually brand new, maybe 200 miles on them. Interior is in decent shape, a couple cracks on the dash and the drivers seat has the usual tear but the headliner is in great shape and everything works with the exception of the passenger...
I am selling my 1981 FJ60-LV. This is a non-US version that has ambulance doors, 3 person front seat and trophy seats in the back. Since I purchased I have had the following work done: Engine rebuilt Transmission rebuilt New clutch Completely new front brakes New Mishimo radiator New water pump New hoses Rebuilt carb New AISIN hubs New vinyl floor with sound barrier Custom built front/rear bumpers Rebuilt WARN M8000 winch New battery cables New lock and key sets to include locking gas cap Saginaw power steering pump New front row seat belts New stereo with blue tooth New OEM hood insulator Car runs/drives with no issue Issues: I converted AC to R134a but having issues with the compressor Paint is not perfect and has a few bubbles...
Can ship to the continent. No one out here seems to be interested. Asking $13k plus shipping. Video Walkthrough I made for a potential buyer I bought this truck on Oahu in 2020 but this Land Cruiser was originally purchased new in Kona. The original owner kept paper work of the service that was done and he must have not driven it very much. One of the pervious owner de-smogged it and changed the carburetor to a Holley. When they did this they also pulled the AC out. PO did a bondo job on the gutters and tinted the windows, all legal. Passed safety a few month ago. The Land Cruiser has 119,27X original miles and it runs really well. It has a 2F engine, inline 6 4.2L with 4 speed transmission. It has been my daily driver and have...

Thread Filter

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom