FJ60 | FJ62 | BJ60 | HJ61

J60 : Toyota 60-series / 61-series / 62-series Land Cruiser

Filter by prefix:

1985 FJ60 2001 Vortec 5.3 out of a Tahoe with a crated H55 transplanted in 2007 by previous owner. Brand new Mosley motors radiator. Interior Procar front seats 2.5 Inch Lift with Dakar heavies in the rear Has some small patches of body rust through that can be seen in pics. Frame is solid and has some surface rust. Engine turns on and idles perfectly. Once warmed up it seems to run rough when given throttle. Cruiser has been parked for a while and my plan was to get it road worthy again. Family circumstances have changed delaying the progress so I’ve decided to let someone else enjoy it. Looking to get 10K O.B.O.
New OME lift and BFG All Terrain tires installed in the last month. Interior in excellent shape, H55 transmission, body in overall good shape with minimal rust. Frame has surface rust. 285k miles. I’m the second family to own it. One rear quarter panel had rust which was repaired with new metal. Located in Monmouth County, New Jersey. $20k
Edit: Open to trades for the right Toyota, GMC, Chevy trucks or 100 series cruiser. Just closed on our house and need to fund some renovations. This has been a fun truck, but one of the cruisers has to go. I purchased the truck in Feb. 2021. Flew out to Oregon to pick her up, drove down to Valley Hybrids to have a couple repairs done and get a clean bill of health. Then drove it back to Texas with no issues. Even drove through the 2021 blizzard from El Paso to DFW in single digit temps without issue. I’m willing to ship on your dime. Alternatively, I may be willing to work out a deal where I drive the cruiser to you depending on location and distance. Price is $16,000 SEE LINKS BELOW FOR ALL PHOTOS AND VIDEOS Good: Clean frame...
California vehicle 1986-2009, after that truck was in Idaho until 2021 I have an Experian Auto Check report that I can provide via email. I have driving videos I can text as well. $25,950 1986 Toyota Land Cruiser FJ60 4E8 Beige Metallic 2F engine Runs strong 337,400 miles Compression is 120 across all cylinders Original Toyota tool pouch and jack Frame has been POR15 treated Work completed: Knuckles rebuilt Body rust repaired and repainted Old Man Emu 2.5” suspension kit -Front and rear leaf springs -Nitrocharger sport front and rear shocks -Steering dampener -new bushings, greaseable shackles, new -U-bolts and sway bar links FJ40 black steel wheels and chrome hub caps New BF Goodrich All-Terrain T/A KO2 tires (33 x 10.5 R15)...
Selling my project 1989 toyota land cruiser hj61 2h engine 5 speed. California registered.Owned this for 2 yrs hoping to start as project but due to time constraints didnt happen. Since my ownership cooling system was Completed. Radiator rebuilt Thermostat Fan clutch Upper and lower rad hoses Cons Needs body work rust spots on the roof $sold
“Craiggy” appeared in Houston August 7th, 2016 with 208753 miles. She was a mostly unmolested 1984 Beige FJ60 with Brown interior and has stayed that way. She had a past, most spent in CA and PNW. You can still find past “for sale” post with her history. I was looking for the most rust free 60 I could find, this was her. Under my care she has received the following, along with monthly hub engagement and ethanol free fuel her whole time in the family. She completed two 400 plus mile trips in last 3 months. There is NO rust on the truck, yes rock chips and one or two spots where someone buffed thru paint on an edge. Looks to be mostly original paint (driver door may have some paint work). I have pictures of drip rails and ALL...
Selling my 1987 hj61 12ht with cable lockers has 241000 kms, the usual toyota rust and some roof damage open to offers, I have had an offer of 8000 so far
I’ve got a 1988 fj62, 180k, runs good but has some leaks (suspect valve cover and side cover, I haven’t adjusted the valves in at least a year). 4:88’s, auto lockers front and rear. Shop built bumpers and Warn 8274. Good tires, 33 x 10.50 K02's, around 3k on them and 4 years old. I bought the truck in 14’ and then installed: Medium OME lift, add a leaf to heavy in rear. Changed front and rear diff fluid, transmission fluid, transfer case fluid, flushed coolant. Replaced: alternator, starter, fan clutch, charged AC (still leaks down but blows cold when charged), new belts and upper hose. 2018: New 02 sensors. Passes Colorado emissions. Body is dented up but no cancer, (2) small rust bubbles at front driver a pillar and rear...
Hey all, I am sorry that I have to repost this. I was having issues with messages coming in. Nothing has changed from the previous post, I simply updated my account and am hoping everything is cleaner. Asking $23k, and more than happy to help coordinate and work with your shipper. Please reach out and I will respond. Again, this was purchased on BAT, but am selling due to a relocation and cannot take everything with me. See the link below for ample information. Thanks for looking.
Sale Pending. This is a 1990 FJ 62 I acquired last year. The truck was purchased new in SLC at Larry Miller Toyota and later transferred ownership to a member of the original purchasers family who unfortunately was involved in an accident with the vehicle. My initial plan was to have the truck restored back to factory spec given its original condition and low mileage. It is a desirable color, has a near perfect interior, runs and drives great even with the existing damage. The large majority of the paint is in great shape indicative of a truck with 95k miles. I have acquired most of the body parts needed for the repair and there are multiple directions to take a potential build or restoration depending on future use and budget. My...
SOLD ! This will be at the Valley Hybrids swap meet May 14th 1987 FJ60 clean Calif non op title, Top end was rebuilt by Marlin 4 years ago, Has ARB lockers front and rear, on board air, 2 1/2 in OME lift. Runs and drives Has some serious rust issues on the roof drip rail and in a few other spots, headliner needs some work, seats are in good shape. good glass, $7000 drives it home. Rims and tires have been swapped out
Tons of repairs with receipts including recent carb rebuild, egr, fuel pump, radiator, water pump, temp sending unit, valve adjustment among others. Truck has old man emu shocks and springs, had a top end rebuild and my mechanic confirms compression is good. Drives straight and is surprising easy to drive on long stretches. Ac doesn’t work, missing driver side visor, rear right window crank handle missing, cracks on dashboard, dashboard dead panel missing, paint is faded. No body rust. This truck shows it’s patina - keep it as is or restore! I am selling because I have a fj40 that I need to focus on. No lowball offers. Price $14800 Details - Interior Interior door panels are in good condition with no tears, stains or rips; rear left...
Please Delete
Hey all, I recently purchased this rig on BAT. I have only driven it around 500 miles since purchase. I recently had all fluids changed, a full tune-up performed, replaced power steering hose that was leaking, and installed new batteries.. I am looking for $23 000 OBO. Here is a link to a more comprehensive description from BAT than I could perform.
Super clean rust free California FJ62. Two tone 27G (Gray Metallic 153 / Beige Metallic 4G8) 243k miles Old Man Emu 2.5" lift with BF Goodrich All-Terrain T/A KO2 tires (33 x 10.5 R15) Paint was faded and had a few small dings - just repainted (original two tone color) Rear main seal and oil pan gasket have been replaced. New Toyota OEM bumpers New OEM crack free dash pad New radiator Alpine iLX-W650 touchscreen with Apple CarPlay and Bluetooth. Focal speakers. Cruiser Corp brown floor mats with matching cargo mat. Driver's side window regulator replaced. AC works. All gauges work except for the oil gauge. I have the snake blinders but they are not installed yet - just need new clips. Passed CA smog test in 2021. Frame is in spectacular...
1989 Land Cruiser 140k miles Listing here before eBay or BaT so feedback is welcome! I will try to over communicate so pardon the long description. Some background, I rescued this cruiser from sitting with a lost title and a uncertain future. Took me several months but I have a clear CA title. I’m technically the second registered owner, although it’s been passed between three buddies (but never licensed or driven much as in between) Originally a California vehicle, then brought here to Colorado, no cancer, frame looks beautiful. Only rust is surface where paint is missing (see pics) It had been parked for several years and has received the following to get it back driving again but I would still consider it an ongoing project...
Up For Sale is a 1985 Toyota Land Cruiser (FJ 60) with 216,875 miles on the 2F and factory 4 Speed with Fairy Overdrive. I purchased the vehicle in 2018 with plans to build it out in the future but another opportunity has come along so I'm letting it go. The clutch, transmission fluid, carb, and oil is all less than 500 miles, along with new Falken Wildpeak AT3. She starts on the 2nd turn after priming the carb and has a working carb cooler with a kill switch on that. Original color of the vehicle was white hence the blue/gray interior, previous owner painted it in OE Beige (464). Center console is a Tuffy Box, in dash player is a Retro Manufacturing player that supports FM/AM/Bluetooth. Aftermarket alarm with power locks. The gas tank...
California vehicle 1986-2009, after that truck was in Idaho until 2021 1986 Toyota Land Cruiser FJ60 4E8 Beige Metallic 2F engine Runs strong 337,400 miles Original Toyota tool pouch and jack Frame has been POR15 treated Work completed: Knuckles rebuilt Body rust repaired and repainted Old Man Emu 2.5” suspension kit -Front and rear leaf springs -Nitrocharger sport front and rear shocks -Steering dampener -new bushings, greaseable shackles, new -U-bolts and sway bar links FJ40 black steel wheels and chrome hub caps New BF Goodrich All-Terrain T/A KO2 tires (33 x 10.5 R15) Alignment A/C conversion to R134A New compressor and dryer New muffler and rear exhaust New shifter seal and shift lever inner boot cover New starter Push rod...
Just exploded my 89s washer fluid reservoir. Any body have one? Other than eBay for 200 bucks
Hey everyone, I am looking to sell my 1988 FJ62. I have owned the vehicle since 2020 and it has been in my garage when its not being driven. I have not had the time that I thought I would (dreamer) to do all of the restoration I wanted to and would like it to go to someone that will do all the right things. Quick background on it; I bought the FJ62 from the guy that owns State Automotive here in Salt Lake that really specializes in Land Cruisers and Toyotas. The engine was replaced with one with roughly 150k miles I was told but the body has 211,270 miles on it. I have no paperwork for the engine swap but I have no reason not to believe what I was told as they're a very reputable shop and great people. The intention was to...
1989 Toyota Landcruiser FJ-62 4.0 I-6 250,XXX miles. I do drive it to work at least once per week so it will go up. It does have a oil leak from the rear main. Nothing to bad but yes it does leak oil. Just had serviced at Toyota in Longview. Oil change, AC service and Inspection. Old Man Emu lift w/ steering stabilizer Heavy leafs in the rear and mediums in the front. BFG All Terrians 33-10.50 AC blows cold. Heater blow hot in the front as well as the rear heater. Transmission shifts great. Was told by previous owner he had it rebuilt but I did not receive any paperwork stating this. Driver side seat has a tear. Was going to install new covers from Spector but I figured I would wait as more and more owners are going to vinyl...
This is not mine and it's high dollar. But I saw it pop up locally and thought I'd share. Happy to swing by and take a look at it for any interested MUDder. Has some nice upgrades. https://www.crossjeepchrysler.com/inventory/used-1985-toyota-land-cruiser-base-4wd-4d-sport-utility-jt3fj60g5f1129558/
Hello! As I'm moving across the country I unfortunately need to sell my 1988 FJ62 Landcruiser. This is my 5th 60/62 and probably the ugliest duckling out of the group. She's far from perfect and I'm going to try and be as honest as I possibly can. Unfortunately I bought this truck not knowing it was a rebuilt title (wasn't listed on the Idaho title and I failed to check with the DMV/CarFax. CarFax is included below, it was in an accident November 1988) The good: -Like new KO2's -Motor rebuilt 2.5 years/5k miles ago -Knuckles rebuilt along with front rotors 1k miles ago -Roof gutter/rails don't have rust -Always starts -Shifts smooth -Will cruise at 70 all day -Newer exhaust -Doesn't smoke or burn oil -OME heavy duty lift (Worn out)...
Top Bottom