BJ74 | VZJ95 | HZJ75 | KZJ90

J70/J90 : Toyota 70-series / 73-series / 75-series / 78-series / 79-series / 90-series / 95-series Land Cruiser

Filter by prefix:

Hi team, Firstly, feel free to move this to the appropriate forum if it's in the wrong spot. This was thread was initially intended to simply...
Not mine, no affiliation, etc. etc. I sometimes see trucks for sale overseas that are interesting enough to post here, and this might be such a...
good morning, Landcruisermart.Com brings you a 1995 hj75 Pics: Price usd 13,000 plus my comission 30% and shipping to us or wherever in the...
I am feeling a little hesitant posting this, but I am probably going to make the move to a more modern 200 series after this sale due the arrival...
Price $19,500.00 I have not been watching prices, so tell me if I am way off base here. I just know where I am in the truck and it's more than...
This Land Cruiser was imported from Japan in July 2019. Besides its classic styling you would never know that this vehicle is now 25 years old...
good afternoon, Landcruisermart.com brings you a 1996 hzj75 troopy LHD Price in nicaragua is usd $12, 000 plus my comission 30% and shipping to...
Located on Vancouver Island, British Columbia, Canada. 1989 BJ74 $22K, USD (Price drop Sept 1st to $18K USD) 240,000 Kms (150k miles) 13BT...
This was imported by Joe on here last year, really nice vehicle (great guy to deal with btw, highly recommend). I just have a change in where this...
Hey guys - I am new to IH8MUD but I am a real legit owner! I have a '94 Land Cruiser - HZJ73 - for sale in TN. It has the 1HZ, straight 6...
Excellent Frame Body rusty has removable roof, fold down windshield no doors. Currently has 350 Chevrolet engine mated to a Toyota 4 speed manual...
KZJ71G "KITSU" $24,500 Refreshed, running great and set up for overland and adventure travel. We named it Kitsu, short for Fox (Kitsune) in...
I've been giving serious thought to an FZJ70. Love the body style and the 1FZFE coupled to a 5 speed. Gotta be pristine. And legally on the...
I might have made a horrible mistake, but I sold my FJ40 (childhood dream vehicle) last week to start working on a 73 (adulthood dream vehicle)...
Hey everyone; I was hoping to keep this truck for a very long time, but, I find myself in a position of having no choice but to sell this truck...
I've had a blast owning this truck, and will be sad to see it go, but I have found another Landcruiser that I simply must have. Many of you...
https://newyork.craigslist.org/brk/cto/d/brooklyn-toyota-land-cruiser/7362763456.html
1994 Toyota Land Cruiser Prado 70 Series KZJ78 RHD, imported from Japan, Yokohama, documents included. Clean Oregon title, passed DEQ and plated...
1993 Toyota Fire Truck - Imported fromJapan, Maryland title in my name. Like new, actual 3,000 miles. 5 speed, 6 cyl. Diesel, No rust or dents...
I have 6 Toyota Land Criuser HZJ79's for sale. Years range from 2005 to 2011 and conditions also vary. Some are definitely rebuildable while...
For Sale: $17,000 USD 1985 Toyota Landcruiser HJ75 Pickup Diesel Super wench installed Right side drive 2 door, 3 passenger 310,103 Miles...
Bring a Trailer didn't quite end up the way I was hoping. Bit of a wild goose chase with the Buyer so I'm here offering my beloved troopy, again...
1996 JDM Landcruiser Prado KZJ95 342,180 km in the family since imported from Japan @ 65,000 km 1KZ-TE 3L 4 cyl. turbo diesel Old man emu...
Not mine, no affiliation, but someone needs this truck--it looks like it could be a real nice one. 1987 BJ73, so has left hand drive, a naturally...

Thread Filter

Top Bottom