BJ74 | VZJ95 | HZJ75 | KZJ90

Classifieds: Toyota 70-series / 73-series / 75-series / 78-series / 79-series / 90-series / 95-series Land Cruiser

Filter by prefix:

I am selling "Tweety" , this is a 1991 HZJ73 that had one single owner in Belgium before I got my hands on it trough a dealer in the Netherlands that beat me to it . I have done a lot of work on it including full rear quarter replacements and front fenders and a ton of mechanical and other maintenance . This is one of the best combo's that you can have in the 70 series because it is LHD , has the 1HZ H55 , factory lockers , rear rollbar , suspension seat bases , removable door top frames and even the uber rare bag with the slide in covers for when you take the top frames off . I put at least 200 hours of labor in to this one and a huge amount of new parts . I have since finishing it put around 2000 km on it to make sure the new buyer...
Selling my 1998 Landcruiser Prado KZJ95 Asking $18,000 It’s full-time 4wd with hi-lo transfer case and locking center differential. The exterior is in excellent shape, with no rust present and no peeling clear coat. The interior has been steam cleaned, vacuumed and shampooed (is that a word?). Featuring fold up third row seats this Prado can hold 8 people with. There are no rips, stains, or tears. Has factory rear heat option with thermostat. JDM radio has a cracked screen. Preventative maintenance has been completed with the following: -Timing Belt -Accessory Belts -Fuel Filter -Oil & Filter -Coolant Flush -Air Filter -Differential Fluid -Transmission Fluid Fitted with brand new 265/75/R16 Patagonia All-Terrain tires. Nitty gritty...
This just showed up for sale in central France. Seems like a good deal if anyone's interested. 1990 PZJ75 pickup. Looks like original paint, 234000km (or about 145,000 miles, which is decently low). From a region with a relatively mild climate. Seller's description (translated) reads: Good morning, I am getting rid of my LAND CRUISER PJZ75 long deck. Weight: 1930kg GVW: 3035Kg PTR: 6035Kg Vehicle in good condition, New rear tires Technical Inspection OK Reinforced stainless steel body (See Photo) Vehicle still in a garage (Excluding photo under porch) Winch Always maintained + A spare tire No Off-Path done Photo and information on request. Non-serious proposals should be refrained from. He's asking 21000 Euro, or about US$23,000...
Running, Driving, Ready to use LHD Project Troopy. I titled it as a project because there are plenty of areas that it could use more love, but in its current state can be used. Shows approximately 271K KM's and has factory lockers. Has the 1HZ diesel engine and 5 speed manual transmission. Was repainted in Europe and not the best job, but presentable. It's a great starting point for someone to take this Troopy to the next level without having to break the bank to own one. This truck has a 24 volt electrical system. Free and clear OR title. Items that have been addressed since it was imported: -Rebuilt Injection Pump -All new clutch hydraulics -Rebuilt front knuckles -Brakes serviced and new soft lines added -All fluids...
Hey all! Looking to buy my first Land Cruiser and of course the model I have fallen in love with has to be the most pain in the butt for the state I live in. Necessary: - Either already registered in California/CARB compliant OR cheap enough to not make me go bankrupt making it compliant - Four door 77 series (would be fine with a HZJ73 if there's one available, they have grown on me a bit) - In decent working condition (fine with a bit of a project in terms of interior and exterior as long as it runs) - not a rust bucket :skull: Wants (but not necessary): - Diesel, but have heard from some sources/importers that shops like G&K (Ew) won't do diesel compliance work (or can't?) even though I have seen the threads on here to prove the...
Build Date: March 1994 (model year 1994) Model: FZJ75LV-MRU VIN: FZJ75-0020839 Engine: 1FZ-F Color: White (045) Trim: LA10 (grey) Trans: H150F (5-speed) Axle: K084 (9.5” rear, 4.11, locking differentials front and rear) Miles: 174,390km (108,360mi) Fuel Tank: 90l single tank (24 gal) Hello IH8MUD. I’m selling my LHD 1994 Troopy that I had imported by a friend and bought in 2019 from an auction from the Turkish government, where they probably bought it from Toyota Gibraltar Stockholdings. Time’s have changed and I’m in need of a 4 door Land Cruiser to support starting a family (that will also fit in my new house’s lower garage), and as much as I want to keep it, I’m now listing it for sale. Originally on the Facebook 70 series North...
I have no affiliation or interest in any of these. I have been posting in the 45 & 55 section trucks I come across in my search. I don’t often come across 70 series trucks. Hopefully this helps someone. https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/673249974287457/ https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/655389739650376/
We imported & built this BJ73 ourselves. Its evolution and final form are documented in the following link. https://forum.ih8mud.com/threads/bj73-build.1050096/ Why are we selling??? The boys are getting older and we just aren't using much. This combined with rising college tuition has led us to this sad decision. We love the BJ but it's time for her to go to a new home. Here are some of the highlights: 80 series axels, strong 3B engine, 5spd manual, 37” Maxxis Creepy Crawlers. Rolls down the hwy at 65 and is a monster off-road. If you’ve seen seen her in action you know. My favorite configuration is summer mode (see pics) but I have a hardtop, side doors, & full rear doors for winter. Custom front bumper and rocksliders. 4x4Labs rear...
This 1996 Toyota Land Cruiser Prado KZJ90 is a left-hand-drive European-market example that is said to have been driven by “a little old lady in Germany” before being imported to the US in December 2021. It is finished in maroon with gray trim, over gray cloth upholstery and is powered by a 3.0-liter 1KZ diesel backed by a four-speed auto transmission and a dual-range transfer case. Equipment includes 16″ TRD wheels with Yokohama Geolander A/T tires, rear parking sensors, sunroof, running boards (currently removed included with sale), power windows and mirrors, air conditioning, and a bluetooth radio with. This Prado 1KZJ90 shows 166,402 km (~103k miles). During our ownership we have put fresh brakes, tires, seat covers, rear mat...
Very unique and rare in North America crew cab 75 series. Meano conversions in Johannesburg, South Africa built this in the mid 90s. Fully registered here in the states. I am moving to Kodiak and don’t want to see it rot up there. Second owner, full service history. 1995 Toyota Landcruiser double cab Meano Conversion, Right hand drive, original 4.2L 1FZ with 5+1 speed manual transmission. This Land Cruiser also features numerous upgrades intended to improve its look and off-road capabilities. Oldman EMU suspension with air suspension on rear axle, upgraded bumpers and running boards, two 90 liter fuel tanks, custom steel rear canopy with Safari gull wing windows, new front hubs, new AC pump, new hydraulic steering pump, new max dog...
1996 Toyota Land Cruiser Prado, 85000 miles, $13000 Very solid vehicle and still looks great from outside. Undercarriage: frame and body well above average in terms of rust and corrosion - it is close to none. Motor/drivetrain have no noticeable issues. Engine still shows impressive torque, produces no smoke and no oil leak. Transmission shifts up and down smooth on demand. Front and rear suspension both feel solid and have no any abnormal sounds. No any electrical equipment issues (all checked and found operational). Tires still have plenty of thread. Vehicle has no critical problems preventing it from being drivable and can be a lucky find for any DIY car enthusiast looking for fun while working on old school Toyota...
This 1995 Land Cruiser KZJ78 is for sale in Niceville, FL. It is a RHD, JDM example. This is the toughest looking 70 series we can remember seeing, thanks to the lift and 37″ beadlock tires! See the build details below. Add a snorkel, the bumpers and the diamond plate and this thing looks like it’s ready for a starring role in Mad Max. It may not be for everyone, but this is a unique and special truck that you simply do not see in the United States very often. You’ll absolutely be the only one at your local beach, campground, or off road trail. Please let us know if you have any questions about this truck. More pics at the link above. Vehicle: Year: 1995 Make: Toyota Model: Land Cruiser KZJ78 Drive: 4×4 Miles: 181,000 Fuel Type...
1992 Toyota Land Cruiser HZJ77 (*NOT A PRADO*). Right hand drive with inline 6 diesel engine (only made in Japan). Has been meticulously taken care of and maintained . Everything is electric with sunroof ( all works as should) . Current on registration and inspection. $35,000 OBRO. Willing to negotiate. - Front axle assembly has birfield axles manual locking hubs and electric locking differential - Rear axle has lockers with full floating axles - 285/75R16 Yokohama tires - Aftermarket front and rear bumpers with light bar and powder coated D rings up front - frame sliders - Billstein shocks - Double din head unit with front and rear speakers Contact 404-394-8079 or jondmichael@yahoo.com for more picture
I have a 1994 Toyota landcruiser Hzj75 that I am putting up for sale. I have owned many landcruisers and this by far is the best of them all. As with all of my vehicles, I am very meticulous about maintenance and keeping it in original stock condition. This vehicle is out of Australia and purchased from Ottoex in Portland. I have spend the greater part of tw years replacing anything that needed cosmetic refreshing with original Toyota parts. 44000 mile 5 speed 11 seater. Original paint no repairs or rust issues. This vehicle was obviously stored inside and is still maintained in that manner. New front and rea oem mats New headliner oem New rear bumper complete oem New rubber on doors oem New side mirrors oem New rear view mirror oem New...
1993 FZJ75 Restored Toyota Land Cruiser Troopy Asking $49,900 OBO LEFT HAND DRIVE!!! Build Date: October 1992 (model year 1993) Model: FZJ75LV-MRUV Chassis Number: FZJ75-0007502 Engine: 1FZ-F (carbureted) Color: White (045) Trans: H150F (5-speed) Axle: K082 (4.11 gear ratio) Imported from Oman to the United Arab Emirates for restoration. Then imported to the USA. Exhaustive photos in the following posts. If there's something specific you'd like to see just let me know... I'll snag another photo. 1FZ-F Engine. 393k kilometers driven. Compression numbers in cylinder order (1-6); 190-185-190-185-185-190. Based on these number we did NOT open up the motor. Some basic seals/gaskets were replaced, but the head was NOT removed nor was any...
Original KZJ73, first registration in France 07.1994, fully rebuild during the last 2 years in my home garage. You can check some of my other threads for reference. Unfortunately I haven't documented this rebuild. VIN #: JT1VKZJ7308002442 It's a French car, so it was pretty much without rust. Now it's rust free. It fetures: ARB Lockers front and rear, 1KZ-T engine (3 liter, turbo-diesel, mechanical fuel injection - NOT the 1KZ-TE engine) 2.5" stainless steel exhaust line R151F 5 speed manual transmission with part time t/case Tough Dog +2" suspension 255 85R16 BFG MT and 4,88 final diffs. Superwinch Tigershark 9.5 FRP top and fuel tank are Line-X coated. Asking $ 26.000. The car is available in Bucharest / Romania. Will assist the...
I recently did an overland trip around Namibia in a rented LC79, kitted for camping. Mostly unintentionally, put that thing through situations I was certain would break ANYTHING.. and it didn't even hint at a problem. Fell in love with the platform right there. After being a fairly long time reader, it's obvious this is one of the best places to look for a platform to build my own. Hoping to find a unicorn, to build an overland vehicle. Me, and everyone else I imagine.. but a guys got to try. Ideally a 4 door pickup (extended if possible), but a Troopy works. LHD is a must. 2005 or older (Canada import laws are 15+ yrs.) Relatively Low KM's and overall excellent condition All mechanical & Diesel specs obv. If anyone has worked with...
This HZJ78 is a unicorn. An exceptional car in a superb technical and optical state. With the original 6 cilinder 1HZ diesel, a turbo and a 5-speed manual gearbox. This car was my project during the pandemic. Building and changing it for two years while taking it on short and long travels to test the complete setup. I had and still have a lot of fun with this Troopy, but I'm thinking about starting a new project. So I'm contemplating to sell this beauty. The list of modifications to campervan is long. I'm happy to discuss it with serious buyers. More pictures on requests, video footage and live video calls also possible. Nothing to hide here. This car is extremely rare and an extremely well maintained and built Troopy. Full history...

Thread Filter

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom