BJ74 | VZJ95 | HZJ75 | KZJ90

J70/J90 : Toyota 70-series / 73-series / 75-series / 78-series / 79-series / 90-series / 95-series Land Cruiser

Filter by prefix:

Hello, I am interested in selling my 73 Series. I want it to go to a good home. It is a 1995 truck. Build date from the VIN is June 1995. Old enough for import to the US. I am the second owner. First owner sold it because he became too old to drive it. I am not sure about the color. My guess is beige. Some details: LX grade. Made in Japan. After 1995, South America received Colombia-assembled 73 Series only. 1FZ-F engine, carbureted. H151F transmission. Manual hubs. 4WD button. Removable FRP top. Suspension seats. Tinted side windows. No rust: the truck lived in a dry climate. The previous owner changed the wheels and the steering wheel to sell it. Some of the work I have done: Rear axle seals and bearings changed. Front...
Price: $22k OBO I bought this troopy about a month ago and I’m realizing it’s a little more than I can chew. It’s got 403k miles on the clock and for those that want the KMs it’s 650k. I was told that the engine was rebuilt around 100k ago. It is equipped with a aftermarket turbo. It’s rusty I cannot sugar coat it any other way. The roof is rusty along with some other bits. The frame is solid and the 2h is running strong. Reach out and we can discuss details. I just don’t have the time or skills to give it what it needs and I’m realizing the cash and effort would be better served fixing my HJ61. The roof top tent is not included but a full front runner roof rack and awning can be for the right price. Want to see anything on it...
I’m selling my 1992 HZJ73 cruiser. It was imported from Japan and significantly upgraded by a close friend, who sold it to me last year. Runs great and is in fantastic condition, I just don’t have the garage space to keep it. It’s right-hand drive, manual, with the 4.2l diesel and ~260k km (~167k mi), always garaged since it came stateside, oil changes every 3-4 months religiously. These are difficult to price, so asking $39,000 OBO based on other comparable rigs and an estimate from a local consignment shop that deals with these. I’m open to offers though and will be reasonable. I have videos with walkarounds, engine running, lights/accessories working, etc and tons more photos I can send if interested. Details: - Locking front...
Lets just call it a Body and frame with title. with a few bonus parts that I didn't need for my swap. I used it for its 13bt, trans, toybox and t-case swap into my 40. Figured if someone needed a frame. (good shape minus the engine mounts which I used, only found surface rust). Body parts have rust in standard places, all glass is good minus the windshield. Comes with Hydraulic winch, pump, lines and parts to connect to a PTO. Would like to sell all to one person and then if you feel like it part it out. I just don't have the time right now. Sorry. 800.00 NOT INCLUDED: Fuel tank AXLES Rear Swing out bumper Rear Doors steering gear box Top and Roll cage Mod's move to part out section if you feel it's needed
Hey guys! I've got a '97 Land Cruiser Prado TX here - KZJ95 - for sale. This Cruiser is sweet! It's not the big 80 series nor is it the 100 series! It's right in between and is so fun to drive. This one has seating for 5, with a large trunk that still has the privacy cover. With 179,000 km (~111,225 miles), the Prado runs smooth and flawless. The 1KZ-TE (4-cylinder Turbo Diesel) has plenty of power and tons of torque. Pulls onto the interstate well and maintains 70mph without hesitation. With full time 4WD it has all the confidence of it's bigger brothers but is still nimble enough to not feel like a tank around town. It has a mechanical center locking diff in High and in Low - HL and LL. The Prado has power windows, power door...
Hello Members. Selling 1996 75 Series Pickup. Military Anti-Aircraft. 1HZ 6 cylinder diesel engine. 77k KM equivalent to 47k miles driven. 5 speed H55F manual transmission. 4x4 No fluid leaks from the drivetrain. The gauges, lights all work fine. Luckily she doesn't have any signs of cancer. There are spots where there is surface rust on the driver floor and under the drivetrain but overall all is solid.. See photos. The chassis is straight and there is no sign of cancer, accidents and welds. Factory PTO Winch. Double gas tank. Both work. Aftermarket AC compressor and blower. The heater has been canceled. The bed of the pickup is solid. No cancer. The army had added metal diamond plate into the center of the bed with 4 bolt...
I'm slowly starting to sell my collection of Land cruisers in search of a 200 series and I'm willing to let this go for the right price. I'm asking $39,000 OBO. I bought it close to two years ago from Mud member Trawlander ( See old post SOLD - Houston, Tx, USA, 1993 HZJ73 ZX 5 Speed. - https://forum.ih8mud.com/threads/houston-tx-usa-1993-hzj73-zx-5-speed.1191607/ ) As you can see, in those two years I put a significant amount of mileage on it and it never skipped a beat. I did not add any mods since I bought it from the previous owner but I did remove all of the exterior stickers. The rear seats are now installed as well. This is a HZJ73 in a ZX trim which included all the bells and whistles available for these utilitarian trucks...
She's kind of rough now but she runs, she'd be a great candidate for a build, and she's a beast! 3B-powered with a custom "long-arm" 4-link rear suspension. ARB lockers front and rear but they're not hooked up. ARB front bumper with a custom rear bumper. I believe the bed is for a MAZDA but not sure. I'm honestly not sure of the mileage - the odo would have moments when it didn't work... I do know it's over 100k. Interior is "fair", on a rust-scale of 1 to 5 (5 being rust bucket) - the cab is a 2 and the frame is a 1. The truck is located in NC 30 minutes south of Asheboro right down the road from Uwharrie State Forest. $10K OBO Questions or pic requests: mcclure3rdatmacdotcom
From Craigslist: Toyota Landcruiser BJ73 - cars & trucks - by owner - vehicle... - https://flagstaff.craigslist.org/cto/d/flagstaff-toyota-landcruiser-bj73/7535520563.html (for more pics) For Sale is a 1988 Toyota Landcruiser BJ73. ~245,000 KM (152,000 Miles) on odometer. JDM Market Medium Wheelbase (MWB) model. Lived on Vancouver island prior to import into the USA. Legally federalized. British Columbia VIN tag. -Previous owner swapped 3.4L Direct Injected Turbo Diesel (Toyota 13-BT engine). - H55f 5 speed manual, recently rebuilt 2 speed transfer case, with manual locking hubs. -4.11 gears. Open diffs. Full float axles. -Removable FRP top. Will hold 70 mph. -New turbo (Garrett GT20). Swapped oil lines to AN fittings. -Banks Diesel...
I purchased this truck almost a year ago to fix for myself, but finding the parts have been a nightmare, at this point I'm willing to sell as is for $16k obo. The engine is good, it runs and drives, but the body parts are so hard to get and I saw on some websites I can order from Japan, but I don't know if the sites are legit. 1995 Toyota Land Cruiser Prado SX 3000CC Diesel Turbo - Automatic Trans The parts I'm needing are: Windshield (56111-90K14) Glass, Rear Quarter - LH curved (62720-60071) Glass, Rear Door - LH (68114-60060) KZJ78, HZJ77, LJ78
Completed ex-fire truck conversion. The TL;DR basics are 1995 HZJ75 four door with a custom Ute trayback. ~6,800 miles $55,000 but open to offers Has a 2" Dobinsons Heavy Duty Suspension package including new leaf springs, shocks and anti-inversion shackles. In addition all the steering components have also been rebuilt along with a Dobinsons Steering Damper. BFG KM3 Mud Terrains 255/85R16 are fitted over new steel rims. Tires have less than 500 miles on them. The timing belt, accessory belts, fuel filter, oil/filter were also replaced. Coolant was flushed and a heavy duty aluminum radiator was fitted - I forget the brand. New OEM visors! The tray was custom fabricated here locally in Bend and is powder coated to a hammered black...
For Sale is a very clean, well maintained and in perfect running condition 1990 Toyota Land Cruiser HZJ73 RHD. It was imported from Japan in 2015 and I have been the owner since. 1990 Toyota HZJ73 Right Hand Drive 4X4 Diesel Model # S-HZJ73HV-MES VIN # HZJ73-001693 70,272 miles / 113,091 KM (May vary as I drive it around town occasionally) 1HZ 4.2L Diesel Engine / H55F 5 Speed transmission 24V electrical ZX Model (Power Windows, rearview mirrors, power door locks, electric locking hubs, etc) Clean Florida Title Asking $39,000 See link for additional photos and video: 1990 Toyota HZJ73 - https://photos.app.goo.gl/LQWxL4h9E7BFvuar8 I bought it with 98,000 KM in 2015 and have used it as a weekend drive around car. Over the...
Not mine: Fully restored 1995 Toyota Land Cruiser 70 Series - cars & trucks -... - https://palmsprings.craigslist.org/ctd/d/palm-desert-fully-restored-1995-toyota/7523171900.html Here's a link to the dealer/seller: Inventory - Desert Private Collection Motorsports - Palm Springs Classic car buyer - https://www.desertprivatecollection.com/?showall=true
I purchased this truck almost a year ago to fix for myself, but finding the parts have been a nightmare, so if anyone can provide any insight as to where I can buy the parts needed? Or, at this point I'm willing to sell as is for $16k obo. The engine is good, it runs and drives, but the body parts are so hard to get and I saw on some websites I can order from Japan, but I don't know if the sites are legit. Maybe I just don’t have experience to source these parts. 1995 Toyota Land Cruiser Prado SX 3000CC Diesel Turbo - Automatic Trans Salvage Title 246k miles The parts needing are: Windshield (56111-90K14) Glass, Rear Quarter - LH curved (62720-60071) Glass, Rear Door - LH (68114-60060) KZJ78, HZJ77, LJ78
Hello Landcruisermart.com brings you a 2021 GRJ79 Double cabin pickup LHD V6 4.0 0 miles new. Manual transmission, a/c among other features. Price in nicaragua USD 68,000 + my comission of 25 % of vehicle sale price + shipping and any other related costs. Pics:
Selling my daily driver. Cdn lhd bj70, 322000kms Ome with new 33’s new rims Rebuilt transmission and axles. Regeared. New stereo. Has a rare 120litre fuel tank i imported from oznew exhaust Message me here, or reply to the ad or text me 604-354-7583 https://vancouver.craigslist.org/rds/cto/d/langley-toyota-landcruiser-bj70/6912042060.html
1993 208K miles HZJ75 turbo. Asking 55,000 1992 180K miles HZJ75 Turbo, Locker, Compressor, Winch, Bullbar, Rear Dual swing out bumper, Dual tanks, Aux water tank asking 56,500 I have more pictures but the files are too big to upload here so if you are interested let me know and I can get more pictures to you. Both rigs are located in Bend Oregon and can be kitted out at my buddy Alex's Shop Fitgarage.
good afternoon, Landcruisermart.Com brings you the vdj79 the new v8 diesel twin turbo. Condition: brand new Model year:2021 Model: vdj79 double cabin v8 diesel pickup LHD About two or three of these will be arriving soon in nicaragua in a month or two for those interested in ordering or preordering one. Price in nicaragua will be around usd 70,000 plus my comission 25 % usd 17,500 plus shipping. Pics: Cheers Jorge
Not mine, but in my neighborhood: Toyota Land Cruiser Prado - cars & trucks - by owner - vehicle... - https://seattle.craigslist.org/kit/cto/d/bainbridge-island-toyota-land-cruiser/7464688870.html
I’ve noticed forsale driving home from work in Destin and finally had time to stop. Not mine. Just posting here in case it’s what someone is looking for that might no be local. This area gets many service members that get deployed and bring vehicles back when they return. Just a guess that’s what this is. I took a few pics and can take some more if someone really wanted. Condition looked as expected from a Japan import of the age. Rust spot on windshield was only one i noticed in the 90 seconds I looked at it. Quick look inside from outside the window the interior looked what I would say is above average for 92. I didn’t inspect any closer.
I know I'll immediately regret selling this. Finding one in this condition of this vintage took a long, long time. as I'm very pedantic. First dibs to IH8mud members before the listing goes live elsewhere: It’s an all original, beautiful example of a Toyota Land Cruiser HZJ75 Troop Carrier, Australian Spec. This particular unit was ordered new by the Western Australian government and put to use as a wildland fire people mover. It saw very minimal use over the years and was always kept garaged. It has a verified only 68,000 original kilometers, or 42,000 original miles. It wears it’s original paint job, single stage Toyota Orange Red 000 with a single stage Toyota white for the roof, 000 was a specific paint code only used for...
Very rare mint 1994 LX FZJ 70 with 139.624 kilometers (87.265 miles), Lefthand drive with the very powerful durable smooth 1FZ petrol carb engine, originally from Venezuela with a full off frame color change restoration with face lift done 3 years ago. This land Cruiser is extremely clean with no rust, comes with a 5 speed manual, new clutch and equipped with a Toyota front axle and rear Dana 60 semifloater. The top LX version has power steering, power brakes, super cold air conditioning, Heater, tilt steering, am-fm-cd radio much more comfortable than the old '40s and capable of cruising down the highway at 80 miles if needed with the newly installed set of 4 BFGoodrich 33 All Terrain tires. This is an original stock well cared for...
I have 6 Toyota Land Criuser HZJ79's for sale. Years range from 2005 to 2011 and conditions also vary. Some are definitely rebuildable while others will be better for parts. Lots of good parts as can be seen in the picture. All but one runs. Also have a 1HZ engine to sell. Please message me for more information. I'm sure there will be many questions Unit 686 is $8,500 USD obo.
Selling this one myself, no time to start this project.. 2007 Toyota Land Cruiser HZJ79 4x4 Pickup, Diesel. | Classic Cars | Grande Prairie | Kijiji

Latest posts

Top Bottom