FJ60 | FJ62 | BJ60 | HJ61

Classifieds : Toyota 60-series / 61-series / 62-series Land Cruiser

Filter by prefix:

1989HJ61vx, 12HT, 5 SPD turbo 12HT Turbo Diesel, 5 Speed, Cable I have owned this truck for 12yrs and the previous own also had it registered in Florida for 4 yrs before that. Clean, strong running, low mileage HJ61 with all the options! Gets great mileage (22-24mpg) with lots of power from the 12HT factory Turbo Diesel. New lift kit, tires and rims. Sun roof doesn’t work but the sunroof motor works. Vehicle Specs: 1989 HJ61vx Land Cruiser 12HT Turbo-Diesel 5 Speed Manual Right Hand Drive 12volt Dual A/C Factory Refrigerator/ Ice maker Factory Sunroof… motor works but needs to be adjusted Full Floating rear axle Third row seats Seats are in great shape Third row seating Sound Proofing under the hood and whole floor Windows work but a...
Key Features: Year/Model: 1988 Toyota Land Cruiser FJ62 Mileage: 202,000 Engine: 4.0 liter OHV Inline 6 cyl Color: white exterior with blue interior Title: Clean/Clear title Condition: Exterior: The white paint is in okay condition. It will need a new coat in the next 5 years. Interior: Step inside to find a blue interior that has been maintained in it’s original condition. Mechanical: This FJ62 runs smoothly, having received regular maintenance and necessary repairs. It has a new radiator, water pump, and thermostat. Tires/Wheels: Equipped with ATX Racing wheels and Toyo Open Country tires. Upgrades: OME Heavy lift that makes the truck ready for bigger bumpers and roof rack. ATX Racing rims with Toyo Open Country tires...
I've gotten the itch to work on an older yota again, and now have my sights set on a FJ60. Looking to buy one that's got a blown motor and is mainly complete, want to do a H55 & V8 swap. If it doesn't have the motor, tranny or transfer case that would be fine too. Would prefer something in decent shape overall if possible, but don't mind faded paint or a few dings and dents here and there. Mainly looking for something rust free with a decent interior. Anyone got a line on something like this? Located in Tucson, AZ but depending on price willing to arrange shipment or pickup.
Update: I will officially have the truck back this Sunday, March 17th, so I can finally show her to anyone who expressed interest. Thank you! ** Photos of replaced C channel and shock bar below Click link below for extensive photo gallery, about 150 photos outside, inside, and under. The gallery is pre repair of shock tube and c channel, see above photos for those repairs. Photos Link: FJ 62 Photos I have had the major issues repaired such as new shock tube, as well as Trail Tailor C channel replacement so she can live a longer life and for somebody to take over and enjoy the vehicle. 1989 FJ62 For Sale. $10k. Selling complete without parting things like bumper. Why am I selling it? Kids and the realization of never having the...
This 1987 Toyota Land Cruiser FJ60, is for for sale in Wilmington, North Carolina. This FJ60 was repainted a few years ago. It has: OME suspension with 2.5″ lift, new factory style chrome bumpers, rock sliders, ARB roof rack, vinyl seats and a functioning AC system converted to R134a. It looks to have a rust free body, be sure to look through the images and video in the link ave. Please let us know if you have any questions about this truck. Vehicle: Year: 1987 Make: Toyota Model: Land Cruiser FJ60 Drive: 4×4 Miles: 173,000 Fuel Type: Gasoline Transmission: Manual 4 speed Engine: 4.2 L Inline 6 Cylinder (Holley Sniper fuel injection) Exterior Color: Silver Interior Color: Grey Title: Clean VIN: On Request Price: $30,000...
This 1989 Toyota Land Cruiser FJ62, is for sale near Paso Robles, CA. The transmission was rebuilt 7,000 mile ago. It also had new tires last year. It looks to have a rust free body, be sure to look through the images in the gallery at the link above. Please let us know if you have any questions about this truck. If you pick it up in person, there are some great wineries in the area. Year: 1989 Make: Toyota Model: Land Cruiser FJ62 Drive: 4×4 Miles: 189,000 Fuel Type: Gasoline Transmission: Automatic Engine: 4 L, Fuel injected, Inline 6 Cylinder Exterior Color: White Interior Color: Grey Title: Clean VIN: On Request Price: $32,500 https://curatedbid.com/how-curated-bid-works/
Selling my 1987 FJ60, stock 2F motor, H55F 5 speed manual transmission. 323XXX miles. Price drop $20,000 The Good: 5 speed manual transmission (H55F) Keeping up with modern highway speed limits are not a problem. If you are shopping FJ60's realize that the 4 speed is NOT for 70mph highways!!! Which makes the 5 speed the BEST MOD you can do. Daily driven and all the mechanicals have been kept up and are working well. Knuckles rebuilt 6/2019 2" OME heavy front/rear suspension installed 2018 ARB bumper and Warn 8274 winch installed 2018 31x15" BFG all terrain K02s installed 2018 The transfer case was rebuilt in 2016 along with re-surfacing the flywheel and new clutch. New AC compressor/condensor/expansion valve and dryer in 2016...
1988 Toyota Landcruiser · Suv · Driven 128,000 miles 1989HJ61vx, 12HT, 5 SPD turbo 12HT Turbo Diesel, 5 Speed, Cable I have owned this truck for 12yrs and the previous own also had it registered in Florida for 4 yrs before that. Clean, strong running, low mileage HJ61 with all the options! Gets great mileage (22-24mpg) with lots of power from the 12HT factory Turbo Diesel. New lift kit, tires and rims. Sun roof doesn’t work.The motor runs just needs adjustments $26000 Vehicle Specs: 1989 HJ61vx Land Cruiser 12HT Turbo-Diesel 5 Speed Manual Right Hand Drive 12volt Dual A/C Factory Refrigerator Factory Sunroof Factory Cable Lockers Full Floating rear axle Third row seats Sound Proofing under the hood and whole floor Text if...
I recently listed my 1989 Toyota 62 Series Land Cruiser on BaT, but I did not hit the reserve. Luckily, I get to drive for some more time, and it will give someone else the opportunity to hopefully buy this well built rig. $52,000 - Sorry No Trades Chassis: JT3FJ62GXK1113086 5.3-Liter L83 V8 Texas Speed AFM/DOD Delete Kit Non-AFM Camshaft, Lifters & Lifter Trays Six-Speed Automatic Transmission (GM 6L80) Dual-Range Transfer Case Locking Rear Differential ARB Differential Breather Kit 4.10:1 Gears Aisin Locking hubs. Old Man Emu Lift Kit Metallic Beige Paint Beige Cloth Upholstery 285/75 BFGoodrich All-Terrain T/A KO2 tires 17" Black Rhino Wheels Old Man Emu Suspension Lift Front Bull Bar 4x4Labs Rear Bumper Safari Snorkels Intake LED...
Asking Price: $22,000 We are selling our beloved FJ60 that we have owned since 2021. Original 2F 6cyl 4.2L, 4 speed trans, OEM carb, transfer case, manual locking front hubs This has been a great truck to drive as a recreational vehicle but we needed something a little more practical (household with a kid) so we just got a 100 series and decided to let this one go. It's been driven roughly over 3000 miles since 2021 when we bought it. It has taken us all over Washington and we have enjoyed it quite a bit. 4x4 works great, had a lot of fun in the snow. This truck is a regular during Land Cruiser meetups in Seattle. We bought this from a nice fella in Bainbridge who did all the work restoring, upgrading and updating the truck. We have...
1985 FJ60 Mosley Motors Built/Dyno Tuned 2F Holley Sniper with Hyperspark Ignition Custom Aluminum regulator with Spal fan New Denso AC Compressor New Toyota PS Pump New Alternator Man A Fre Headers with custom stainless exhaust New AGM Battery w/HD Cables Snorkel ready FJ62 airbox New Brake Booster with non-ABS 80 series master Redhead Steering Gear 80 series Box 40 Gallon Long Range Automotive Fuel tank Valley Hybrids rebuilt H55 5 speed with new Toyota Slit Transfer Case 4.11 differentials City Racer LED Headlights Baja Design LP6 Rigid fog lights Dissent Off Road Bumper Warn 9.5 XP Synthetic Factor 55 Hook and fairlead Dobinsons IMS Suspension Trail Tailor extended sway bar links New OEM...
Helping a friend out to sell his recently deceased father's cruiser. I haven't seen the vehicle personally but from talking to my friend it sounds like a great solid rig. This is a single owner cruiser thst has spent its life in northern california. Currently sitting at about 111k miles. Forgot an important item Not sure of the market now but $18k should be a good starting point. I sold my 62 a few years ago and seems like the 60 market has softened since then. Open to offers/ input.
https://specialty.autotrader.com/seller_portal/seller_vehicles/view/102003185 $ASKING 35,000$ 1986 Toyota Land Cruiser condition: excellent cylinders: 6 cylinders drive: 4wd fuel: gas odometer: 243894 paint color: grey title status: clean transmission: manual Meticulously restored 1986 FJ60 Land Cruiser, a true off-road icon. This timeless beauty is not just a car; it's a journey waiting to unfold. Ready to be a showpiece or your Daily Driver! Key Features: Passed Smog this Month Zero Rust, Impeccable Condition: The body and frame are pristine, free from any signs of rust with protective undercoating. A small list of recent mechanical upgrades(receipts in hand), including full bodywork and paint, custom gray headliner, new...
I never thought I would sell it. But I also never imagined I would struggle driving manual cars. So it is time for me to sell my hj61. I have about $17k into the rust repair that it needed 3 years ago. Unfortunately the guy I took it too got lazy towards the end and used bondo in some areas. These areas are the driver side rear quarter panel. The Driver side front wheel well area( Looks like alot of painted over seam sealer actually). And the Passenger side rear door. Other than that the rig is quite rust free. This is a LHD euro spec hj61. It has a rear LSD floating axle. NO AC. And everything is 24volts on it. I am currently in the process of swapping over all doors and windows to manual as I didn't want to pay for the 24volt stuff...
Hi Everyone, Many of you who frequent the diesel forums may remember Charles, a long time admin and a member of our Coastal Cruisers club www.coastalcruisers.ca Charles passed away ten years ago and his truck remained in his family until 2 years ago when I acquired it. My plan was to 'repair it to factory' as it needed some work to get it more road worthy. I say 'more' in jest because Charle's son just drove it about a thousand miles from the Yukon with no charging system, questionable brakes and worn shocks. lol. These trucks are tough. There are several threads on Mud from Charles describing all of his work on this truck in Guatemala and Africa, it transported the family all over the world for 35 years they owned it. Here is the...
Selling a 87 FJ60 for a friend. He has owned it for 6 years or so. It was originally from Oregon prior to him shipping it here. The truck has 191,000 original miles and runs & drives great. Here is a short list of some of the upgrades and parts replaced since he has owned it - Holley sniper fuel injection kit - city racer led headlights - New radiator - New Muffler - New cruiser corps seat covers - new fj40 wheels and hub caps - Saginaw power steering - engine desmogged Will post more information and pictures of the exterior, interior and undercarriage this week once it stops raining. If you have any questions just send me a message $27,500 OBO for the Brown 87 FJ60 Located in New Jersey
I am helping my neighbor sell his FJ. He and his family have had a great run with this truck, but it's time to let it go to a new home and a younger buyer who will add more adventures to its history. This FJ runs great and is in original condition. No modifications. This truck is well documented, with lots of maintenance receipts. The owner did a mechanical and paint refresh in 2018. The odometer cable kept breaking, so he didn't replace it. The mileage shown is 102,741. The owner thinks the mileage is closer to 200k now. The truck is located in Central Denver, Colorado. I am hoping for some price guidance from this group. Pictures - 1989 FJ62 - https://photos.app.goo.gl/awrk4kz5DNnPi7jn6
For Sale is a 1984 Toyota Landcruiser FJ60. $14,000.00 OBO I have used this website to maintain this FJ since I bought it in 2015, but I never posted before. Please text or call me at 7 zero 7 seven nine 9 zero nine 0 nine for anymore photos or details. This truck runs great and always has. Moving out of state and can't take it with me. I have lots of pictures, please ask for specific pics. I bought this truck in 2014 and used as a daily driver till 2016. Truck was parked until 2018 when it was used as a daily driver again till 2019. Since 2019 the cruiser has been garaged and used very little. Mostly to run kayaks around the river area. This cruiser is all original and I have done very little to it besides fix what has broken. I...
The Good Runs great. Drives great. Rides like a dream. Is a Land Cruiser. The Bad Does not look like Megan Fox. Has some rusty bits. Current wife does not appreciate truck's connection to previous wife. Details 1984 FJ60 241,350 miles Stock 2F/H42 4 speed transmission/34mm split T-case Front Axle rebuilt recently Powdercoated knuckles, steering arms New Koyo bearings New knuckle studs Marlin Heavy Inner Axle Seal Interior (Tan interior) Carpet condition 8/10 in front seats Carpet condition 5/10 in rear seats Driver seat upholstery worn, cushion worn Passenger seat upholstery condition 7/10 Rear seat upholstery condition 6/10 Rear door cards replaced with heavy ABS plastic Rear cargo side panels replaced with heavy ABS plastic Tailgate...
We are presenting this specimen up for sale: This meticulous example of a 1988 HJ61 Series Land Cruiser. This is a Japanese domestic Market model, with a 12HT 4.0 liter turbo diesel, a 5 speed manual transmission, cable locking front and rear differentials, and a power take-off (PTO) factory winch. Kept under wraps by it’s 1 fastidious owner in Japan, until we acquired it in 2023. It wearing it’s original paint job, Toyota Dark Gray (155), which is in superb condition, showing it’s luster and shine just as it did back when new. It’s hard to gather the words to describe the condition of this truck, has it truly has to be seen with ones own eyes to be fully appreciated. All exterior bits of trim, and rubber present supple and fresh with...
1989 FJ62 Toyota Land Cruiser, 169k miles, always lived in Atlanta, GA area. 3rd owner and have owned it since March 2012. Clean title, pristine interior, A/C blows cold, no rust whatsoever, never been in an accident, never been off-road, no mods other than an updated center console and roof rack. It's been a weekend car all along. We haven't had a garage in about 8 years so the roof paint was pretty beat up and recently had it resprayed. Have before and after pictures. Has a small leak in the back of the oil pan, comes with a new gasket and pan, haven't had time to get it installed. Asking $33,000 Selling it to help pay for my daughter's college! Here's a list of service done over the past 11 years: 8/30/23 City Racer hood to...

Thread Filter

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom