FJ60 | FJ62 | BJ60 | HJ61

J60 : Toyota 60-series / 61-series / 62-series Land Cruiser

Filter by prefix:

This rigs been in my family for years. I’ve been the owner since 2015, was my dads that I inherited. I have all service receipts since I’ve owned it. Approx 278K miles. Runs great. Passed SMOG in May. Interior is complete and in great shaped. Original paint. Some cancer/rust spots towards rear rain gutters. Front bumper is dented, and small dent on body. Have lots of pictures. $20K . Also have a 1994 FJ80 for sale (Will be posting separate ad shortly). Complete truck. Passed smog in April, experiencing some transmission issues. Have diagnosis from transmission shop. Lots of pictures as well. Im moving and downsizing. No room or time to keep my trucks. *Package Deal if anyone is interested in both rigs*
Rust free west coast straight body now located in Northern Virginia, 12v, 1987 Fj60 with 12ht h55f powertrain conversion. Second rebuilt 12ht long block, cable lockers with many useful parts (see below) -- $38k for all the above/below. If there are specific photos or questions I’ll update as this goes. As-is and I factored in buying both. I would currently not like to split the rebuilt spare HJ61 motor and cable lockers, however offers considered. It’s truly a wonderful vehicle an will put a smile on your face. The redundant parts, spare engine, etc. were for big plans. Never needed. I am currently limited to 10 pics and will look into that shortly to list a few more photos. Thank you for looking. Highlights: Excellent running...
Hello everyone, it is with a heavy heart that I find a time and need to sell my cruisers. Before I go on with a summary of my cruisers I wanted to extend a big thank you and appreciation to all the members here that have been so kind to help myself and others out with their experience and knowledge. I came across and joined this forum the day after I bought my first Landcruiser on July 8, 2012. This is truly the best online community I’ve been a part of. Thank you All. A little bit about myself and my Landcruisers. I purchased my FJ62 10 years ago and it was my daily driver for seven years. Fantastic rig, always started up, never broke down and never left me stranded. Then I decided I wanted to do a LS/4L60 conversion. I enjoyed...
Selling my 60 to fund a new project. I have turned virtually every nut and bolt on this 8 year build. Please PM for more details and pics.
I'm selling my unmolested 1990 FJ62. It has 277k on the clock. Exterior is good but with a small dent on the front fender. NO RUST on this baby. Plenty of work done at Elk Grove Toyota with the exception of the muffler & tail pipe. Great candidate for a full restore. Selling for $11,800 obo. The Good: New muffler & tail pipe New speedometer cable Replaced front bumper and new end caps New Vacuum Switch Valves Newly refreshed transfer case Newly refreshed transmission New Air cleaner hose New License plate light assy New plugs, cap, rotor &wires Replaced 1 bypass hose on radiator Replaced L & R front corner lenses Replaced L & R fender marker lenses Replaced L & R amber signal lenses under headlights Replaced front & rear diff fluids...
For sale, my 1984 FJ60 in Freeborn Red with 217k original miles. 2F Engine has a partial desmog, factory carburetor, and a header. Truck has a 9/10 body & interior. No rips, stains, etc. No rust on the body. Frame is in excellent shape, no rot anywhere. 4WD is perfect and original 4-speed shifts smoothly. 4” suspension lift. New tires & battery. Dual exhaust. Asking $21,995. Please message me with any questions, for many more pictures, and for more information. Thanks for looking!
I bought this cruiser last year from the original owner in dallas, tx. It has 297,550 on it. His dad bought it new from a dealer ship and arizona and drove it back to dallas wear it has lived for the past 32 years. It sat for the last 10 years before I bought it. So it was not running at the time. I pulled the fuel tank, had it professioally restored by renu, put in a new fuel pump, changed the oil, and it started right up. There is no real rust that I have found as you will see in the pictures. It runs, but will need some work to be a daily driver. Needs new tires. The title was lost, I applied for a new one and the dmv said they would mail me a new one in 4 to 6 weeks. So as soon as I get it I will sign it over and give it to...
Ran good but losing coolant ,pulled head has a crack. Roof is rusty but not leaking into interior. auto trans and t case works . $1000 bring trailer
Hey folks, Looking for an fj60 or Fj62. Prefer manual but auto is great too. Price range is up to $12,000. Prefer a daily driver that needs a tad bit of work but something that needs minimal repair is also fine. I am located in GA. Have cash and ready to make a deal! Shoot me a PM and let me know what you got!
1985 FJ60 2001 Vortec 5.3 out of a Tahoe with a crated H55 transplanted in 2007 by previous owner. Brand new Mosley motors radiator. Interior Procar front seats 2.5 Inch Lift with Dakar heavies in the rear Has some small patches of body rust through that can be seen in pics. Frame is solid and has some surface rust. Engine turns on and idles perfectly. Once warmed up it seems to run rough when given throttle. Cruiser has been parked for a while and my plan was to get it road worthy again. Family circumstances have changed delaying the progress so I’ve decided to let someone else enjoy it. Looking to get 10K O.B.O.
1987 FJ60 + 1994 FJ80 ***ih8mud special = both for $20K*** See my original ads “SoCal: 1987 FJ60” & “SoCal: 1994 FJ80” for more info and pics, or reach out for specific pics/info.
We bought this vehicle 33 years ago after a swim meet so we could fit 2 adults in the front and 2 ridiculously tall teenagers in the back. It’s been a great car but it’s time for another family to have a fantastic ride. Engine model: 3F-E; 6 cylinder inline; 4 cycle; Fuel injected Automatic Passed Cal smog in May 2022 Replaced throttle position sensor in May 2022 Replaced battery and battery support tray in May 2022 Last oil change at 224,150 miles Complete brake job, replaced muffler and tail pipe in 2019 at 222,500 miles Replaced radiator 2017 Replaced windshield washer kit in 2017 Reupholstered front seats in 2015 Repainted exterior in 2014 It has been in one minor accident, small dent in rear bumper Vehicle starts and runs well, a...
Hey, folks. I bought this 1988 FJ62 Toyota Landcruiser a few months ago as a weekend/fishing truck. Fell in love with it and decided to get a newer one and make it my daily driver. Need to thus sell this one. The good: -Starts right up and runs well. -99% rust free, Southeast/Georgia car since new. -Excellent interior (with two exceptions noted below). -Just about everything still works (auto windows, mirrors and antenna). -Good ownership and service history (Carfax from when I bought it attached). -Completely original. -New battery. The bad: -Needs a radiator. This can wait if you’ll be using it for shorter trips/etc., but if you’re going to daily this or want to take it on long trips, this needs to be done now. (Per...
Here’s my 1989 FJ62 that I have for sale. I’ve owned it for 10 years and it has been a fantastic rig. It had regularly maintenance with oil changes every 2500 to 3000 miles and serviced on a as needed basis. The last four maintenance done was approximately 1500 miles and three years ago. It runs fantastic, and has all the original California emissions equipment. This 1989 Toyota Land Cruiser FJ62 is powered by a 4.0L 3F-E inline-six linked with a four-speed automatic transmission and a two-speed transfer case. Original paint is Freeborn Red over gray cloth upholstery and is equipped with 15″ polished aluminum wheels with 33"x12.5"x15" Goodyear Wrangler All-Terrain tires, AM/FM CD Player with USB port stereo, Cobra 29 CB radio, K-40 CB...
Here’s my FJ60 I have for sale. I purchased this from the original owner and have quite the extensive documentation from day one. This includes, the original Purchase order/invoice/sales receipt. I also have the original title (pink slip)from 1985. Aside from all the documentation, it’s just quite fascinating and interesting to go through the history over all these years. It was always regularly serviced and anything extensive was performed at the nearby Toyota dealership. It is incredibly solid with a straight body and only two minor dings and one scrape. It is in all original condition and runs great. All the original California emissions equipment is installed and should be functionally fine. The last full tuneup which included cap...
This converted 1985 FJ60 is a custom fabricated truck originally for the movie Triple Frontier with Ben Affleck. Never used in the movie, but later used on “Mayans” and “Criminal Minds”. The truck has just over 153k miles with a nice running 3.9L factory engine and 4-speed manual transmission. Carb was just rebuilt. New tires, brakes, and driveshaft. The power windows are slow and will need repair soon. The frame was stretched to accommodate the 83 Toyota pickup long bed which was widened as well. Brake lines and parking brake were extended. 12 Gallon fuel cell mounted under the center of the bed. A 3” Lift kit was added. A Blackhorse rollbar resides in the back with 2x .50Cal ammo cans for storage. 5 Gallon Jerry can is mounted on the...
This rig has just over 260k miles. It was sold new in CA and remained there with its owner until 2021 when it came to AZ. I have extensive service records for it including original window sticker, and a receipt from a Toyota dealer detailing a new transmission install. It has been lovingly cared for, which is apparent in the original paint/body work and in how well it runs. I have recently installed the Old Man Emu 2” heavy duty lift kit with extended sway bar links and brand new BFG 33x10.5” tires. It runs and drives very well. A/C blows cold even in our AZ summer! This is a very clean cruiser, inside and out. There is some minor bubbling on the bottom of right rear door, and the passenger door has some rust. All sills are good and...
If anyone has a nice set in brown, please let me know. Thanks!
$16,500. Expedition build 62 with 274k miles for sale in St. Augustine, FL. Bought two years ago as a camping rig, but I am no longer camping regularly so it's time for someone else to enjoy it. Highlights follow. Detailed upgrade and maintenance history available upon request. Serious offers and inquiries only by PM, please. Snarky comments by underemployed trolls will be ignored. Roof top tent has been sold and is no longer included in the sale of the truck. Price lowered. H55F 5-speed transmission conversion 4.56 gears front and rear Safari Snorkel ARB front bumper PIAA lights Warn 8274 winch Braided brake hoses New head and injectors Alcan rear springs Anti-inversion spring shackles Vinyl flooring from AU Stainless steel battery...
1988 Land Cruiser FJ 62. 2nd owner, original California truck & in Washington State the past 10 years. 234k original miles. Original 4.0 liter OHV Inline 6 cyl engine, 4x4 drivetrain & ECT 4-Speed automatic. transmission. Long standing minor oil leak from front & rear engine seals (which is very common of 60-series FJs). Original interior is complete & in near mint condition. All electrical, switches, gauges, etc. are in working order. Original steel (newly powder coated) roof rack / cargo basket. Original paint White (Toyota code 045) with the exception of the front fenders which have been replaced / repainted & color-matched. Paint has a few blemishes but is very solid throughout the vehicle. Original glass throughout, with...
New OME lift and BFG All Terrain tires installed in the last month. Interior in excellent shape, H55 transmission, body in overall good shape with minimal rust. Frame has surface rust. 285k miles. I’m the second family to own it. One rear quarter panel had rust which was repaired with new metal. Located in Monmouth County, New Jersey. $20k
This is a Diesel HJ60 Land cruiser (346,000 Km in miles that’s roughly 214,000 miles after its converted) this “G” trim package and model never made it into the states. It would have been brought down from Canada at some point in its life. I own and have owned several of these trucks/parts for them and this is by far my favorite Land cruiser Trim package offered in the 1980s. Specs: -6-cylinder Diesel 2H Motor -H55 5 Speed Transmission (All the American spec 60s got 4 speeds transmissions) -24V electric system -Equipped with Air conditioning New parts- -New Rear Brake lines -Looks like the front calipers were replace with new ones by previous owner -Brake Master Cylinder -Brake all bled -New dual batteries -Added a decent...
Looking for a clean rig that's ready to drive. I don't need a project, I'd love to have something that's daily drivable. We want to use it for camping and trips. Looking to stay under 20k. Looking to buy quick. If it has an H55 that's a huge plus. Thanks!
Hi all - reluctantly putting a feeler out on my FJ60. This is a special vehicle - extremely original and rust free with the exception of the paint color, which was changed from the copper metallic to desert beige at some point. I’ll add more pics later today - it has always been well maintained and garaged, lived most of its life in Cali, then to Kentucky where it was the personal vehicle of the lead singer of the band Cage the Elephant - pretty cool. Asking 47k, open to offers
Top Bottom