FJ60 | FJ62 | BJ60 | HJ61

Classifieds : Toyota 60-series / 61-series / 62-series Land Cruiser

Filter by prefix:

1986 HJ61 - Aussie rig up for sale 12-HT Turbo Diesel engine 12 Volt system RHD 4 Speed AUTO transmission w/ OD 182,000 Miles Imported 2015 Includes fairly extensive history/paperwork/documentation dating back to early 2000's Has original Jack & tool bag + tools Mostly original interior (Cargo panels & Tailgate panel reupholstered at some point - Drivers seat replaced w/ 90's 4Runner seat - Wood steering wheel) A/C is currently disabled (belt removed) - Was working but pulley was making noise Aftermarket stereo Snorkel Lots of extras: Knuckle rebuild kit, new belts, FSM, new windshield gasket + chrome trim & more Rare Toyota options: Vented front windows Sliding cargo windows 1-3/4 Front passenger seat 2006 Work in Australia: 12-HT...
$21K…..152k mi, 1985 FJ60 Toyota Land Cruiser. Professional top end engine rebuild less than 1000 miles ago June/ 2020. Can easily be a reliable daily driver! 2 owners, original paint. Some rust. Click link for full pictures. 1985 FJ60 Toyota Land Cruiser for sale by owner - Bellingham, WA - craigslist - https://bellingham.craigslist.org/cto/d/bellingham-1985-fj60-toyota-land-cruiser/7680686555.html Log into Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/281451237925885/ Please reach out for any and all questions; (360) 305-2092 (360) 812-0576
Second owner of a January 1990 FJ-62 series Toyota Land Cruiser. Still runs decent with 227K miles, but could use a tune up. I just went through the overly difficult job of replacing all the belts, The interior is in great shape and has been kept as stock as possible. Low wear on Michelin stock tires, and a new muffler and tail-pipe. Exterior paint overall is good as the PO had it repainted about 15 years ago. However, some clearcoat is flaking on the hood, there has been some damage to the DS rear door, and the tailgate has rust that needs to be dealt with. We are the second owner, and this truck has lived in the Bozeman area since new. Plenty of potential in a classic LC. Asking $15,900 OBO. Here is a link to pictures that I took...
1990 FJ 62 Toyota Land Cruiser. Runs great. New steel wheels and tires, very clean interior. Knuckles and front brakes have been done. Has some rust, but this is a solid truck. Rear portions of the frame were professionally stripped and reinforced, professionally built stainless exhaust. Springs replaced with OEM Toyota parts. Fluidfilm treatment to entire body of the truck. I wouldn't hesitate to drive this anywhere. I have owned this truck for close to a decade and love it, but don’t use it enough to justify keeping it. $8500 OBO Message me with questions.
Listing on BaT. Well it's been a fun ride the last year with this truck, but life and family tend to get in the way of toys. You can see some of the build details HERE. Clean New Hampshire title and recently passed safety inspection (05/2023) Stock 2F engine Holley Sniper Throttle Body Injection H55 5 speed + Split Transfer case Marlin ToyBox (4.7) 4.56 Gears ARB lockers (Front and Rear) Saginaw steering Pro Comp 89 Series Kore, 17x9 wheels Pro Comp 35x12.50R17LT Tire, Xtreme MT2 Interior sound deadening + New Carpet New Door seals Front axles rebuild + new brakes/hubs Warn 12,000 lb winch Clean frame* *This truck was professionally oil undercoated after a detailed scrubbing of the undercarriage. New Hampshire Oil Undercoating
3rd owner; I purchased in 1999. 209K miles. Runs and starts great. Was originally a Montana truck, brought to Minnesota in 2009. Garage stored and rarely driven in winter. No accidents, clear title. Carfax available. Add on's include: trailer hitch, hitch mount winch, Clarion radio/Pioneer speakers, Bilstein shocks, Thule rack with bicycle attachment. Recent: new battery, fuel pump, fuel filter, starter. Past maintenance includes: master brake cylinder, radiator and hoses, power steering pump, muffler/tailpipe, water pump, clutch fan. Slight rust on quarter panels above rear wheels and bottom of tailgate; small fabric rip on side of driver's seat. Surface rust only on frame. Asking $22K.

Thread Filter

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom