What did you do on your 70 series today? (39 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

where can i get those wheel caps for my PZJ70, i like the way they cover the hub nicely.

The previous owner put them on the PZJ70. I think he said he bought them from @cruiseroutfit and are FJ40 wheel caps/wheels.

Note: Mine have the open hole all the way around due to the full float rear end. Only the spare on the back has the cap without a hole in the center.

The previous owner put them on the PZJ70. I think he said he bought them from @cruiseroutfit and are FJ40 wheel caps/wheels.

Note: Mine have the open hole all the way around due to the full float rear end. Only the spare on the back has the cap without a hole in the center.
Thank you Charles, will check with him.

Soft tops are the bees knees.

Agree 100%

Rob turned me onto a new diesel fuel treatment. You simply squeeze the bottle and the small reservoir (top left) fills with the appropriate amount for your application. (something even someone with my limited mechanical abilities can accomplish).
This product treats 3-4 times more fuel than the previous product I was using.
image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Rob turned me onto a new diesel fuel treatment. You simply squeeze the bottle and the small reservoir (top left) fills with the appropriate amount for your application. (something even someone with my limited mechanical abilities can accomplish).
This product treats 3-4 times more fuel than the previous product I was using. View attachment 1933203

View attachment 1933202
I have an entire case left of Stanadyne. At the rate I drive the Troopy, I'll be ready to try this stuff in 2028.

We have all the wheel and open/closed wheel caps in stock :D

IMG_5061.jpg

It's rumored that they are in the neighborhood looking for the ever elusive 70 Series Toyota. :)
image.jpeg

Is the Ute owner on 'MUD?

He was.....don't think he's posted in a decade. He also owns a 2006 FZJ74.

mounted 2nd level.. roof mounted my midget bushtrekka bike camping trailer . made patio & mounted chair... so it's an easy drive with the tent deployed & chair mounted.. thru & over the dunes..
Once again the ebike was handy.. 110v charging up my cordless batteries:)
.whoopee!!
rps20190325_214319.jpg
rps20190325_215819.jpg
rps20190325_214451.jpg
rps20190325_213859.jpg

Someone Rear- Ended me and damaged my Tow ball + broke a break line - so of course, it is the perfect excuse to throw some money on the truck.

img_0984-jpeg.1937246

new breaks:

New Spacers:

New Rims:

and a complete Butt Lift with a custom bumper and swivel tire bracket + OEM Jerry can holder.

e73186ec-0547-4c5e-95b8-6b7e12b180b0.jpg

now need to look for an excuse to throw money to the front and get that ARB bumper with the side bullbars. :)

IMG_0984.jpeg

Not 70 series tech, but I figured out how to take a panorama with my 'camera phone'...
20190330_151950.jpg

Hi Everyone, i am looking for fj70 side window rubbers as indicated on attached picture.

View attachment 1932374
Kurt sells them but to install them properly you need to take out the window frame. The butyl rubber seal between the frame and the frp are nla.

Edit: whoops. Looked like an Frp on my phone screen. Nevermind.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom