Builds The '93 Troopy Hodgepodge (6 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Ya because it looks better ! sandy taupe all the way ;)

Dune/ sandy taupe

Last edited:
That’s hard. Something about that green I’m digging. I’m a chicken though…at the end of the day I’d paint white just so I didn’t regret it. 🤣

I’ll break the tie for you! You’re not considering white? Or at least a white roof? Between these two the sandy taupe.

Last edited:
It's gonna be a winner which ever colour you choose. I'm probably stuck with red and as dear old Jim says, "It's not easy being green", but If I could change mine, that is where I would go. But I would throw some "dirt" (earth tones) in it so it's not so shiny and new looking. I love the way slightly faded/aged 6H9 looks. Maybe one day.

Kermit's Colour.jpg

Last edited:
I prefer the green. If you plan on international travel the green looks more like a military vehicle. That may not be the best choice. :hmm:

+1 for green. This is coming from a guy who owns a gold/tan 200.

Calvary Blue.
White top.
Special car, special color.

Or put me down for 6H9 green.

Smurf blue with a white top is always the answer
1669928295352.png

Both look good, I'm partial to the tan. Maybe the new TuRD tan a.k.a. Quicksand? I think it's a bit darker. Parked mine next to one and liked it, but mine is pretty faded and oxidized so not a great comparison.

Both look good, I'm partial to the tan. Maybe the new TuRD tan a.k.a. Quicksand? I think it's a bit darker. Parked mine next to one and liked it, but mine is pretty faded and oxidized so not a great comparison.
So I'm guessing yours looked nicer? I don't know why, but faded and oxidized look so much better to me.

Hello,

I hope I am not late to vote.

Sandy Taupe.

I would choose between Sandy Taupe and Nordic Blue, but that is just me.

Juan

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom