What have you done to your Land Cruiser this week? (30 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Sprayed some “Cannonball” liner. @White Stripe

76A82BE2-B883-4D8E-B2BB-F5B72234473F.jpeg

656401B3-75AC-4390-AC18-8F56CDD789AD.jpeg

Sprayed some “Cannonball” liner. @White Stripe

View attachment 2458980
That looks really good. I'm getting prepped to do the same thing....in almost the same places. I ran out of light yellow epoxy primer and had to finish-up with grey. I'll install plugs in all the PO's holes before bed liner is applied.

Bed liner prep.jpg

I test fit the new headrest today that I got from @pb4ugo , arrived perfectly and excellent transaction:

HeadrestTestFit.jpg

Also a few months ago I worked with @Racer65 on the dimension of this sticker, I still had an outline on my valve cover of where it was positioned, and the size, so I want to show how that turned out, excellent work Mr. Peng, and thank you!

ImprovedCombustion.jpg

That looks really good. I'm getting prepped to do the same thing....in almost the same places. I ran out of light yellow epoxy primer and had to finish-up with grey. I'll install plugs in all the PO's holes before bed liner is applied.

View attachment 2459602

On our ‘72 we used color matched SEM chipguard and I like the texture better than the Cannonball/Raptor liner.

The last part of the rear bumper fabrication. Next stop, the powdercoater.
Resized_20201008_133630.jpeg

Well, it's been a 3 year process, but I actually got mine out and took it for a spin! Couldn't of done it without all the help and things I've read on here!
Looks like I halfway through... or 1/3 ... I like her color.. heath gray? Looks really nice..

Replaced the water pump and cleaned up the supports. But the radiator decided to leak once I put it back in. So off to Mudrak's for a new radiator. Question is-do I paint it black or leave it as is? Opinions?

20201008_121648.jpg

20201008_182923.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom