Thinking about the build. Next Steps for Zeke (4 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I’m after some Yokohama Geolandars (M/T G003). Some are supposed to be available by mid-November.

My buddy owns a good shop. He’ll be ordering them.

Fingers crossed.
Let us know how it turns out.
It seems like a rough market for tires right now...

Let us know how it turns out.
It seems like a rough market for tires right now...
My buddy tracked down 5 of the Yokos. Took him a bit, but he got them at a fair price. $1,550 installed. Dropping Zeke off tomorrow night for the install on Tuesday.

He went through several distributors to find them. Coincides with when TireRack said they would have them in stock too.

I’ll post up picks when they are on the Pig.

Also, this is my big news… iron butting it up to @bobm ‘s place to pick up goodies this week. Stoked to meet Bob in person and to get parts stocked for work in the springtime.

Bring big dog snacks and pray they like 'em. :)
We’ve got a St. Bernard. I love big dogs, but I’ll bring treats just in case Bob’s don’t love me… lol.

20231019_114629.jpg
20231006_131036.jpg
20230629_110108.jpg

You'll be fine!! Bernards are Cool. Dane is a over protective but will warm up quick😉

I love them already. There is nothing like a giant breed dog. Sweet, loyal and will defend your property and person to the death. ❤️
Here’s my Saint.

IMG_5512.jpeg

I hope you don't show up with female St. Bernard scent on you, cause somebody will be in trouble...... :eek:
Ours is a male… but he responds to xir…

😜

Nice meeting you today Bill, wish you could have stayed longer! Thanks for 🍺 😉.
Great to meet you too, Bob. It was a real pleasure. I’m grateful to you.

You’ve got a beautiful place. Wish that I could have stayed to share those brews with you.

Survived MA and made it west of Albany. 11 hour drive tomorrow, then back to work. (Edit… keep screwing up the drive time… 13hrs yesterday… 11 today… I’m tired… lol).

Work sucks.., lol.

Last edited:
Long time, no post!

I've been slowly accumulating parts for the build on Zeke in the Spring.

Over the past two months, we've been building a proper shop. Scheduled to have electricity installed in the next few weeks. Once the concrete has dried and then mostly cured, we can move our Cruisers and my bride's Taco in. Absolutely stoked to have my first real shop... it's been a long time coming.

Once we're set up, I'll post up pics of all of the goodness that I got from @bobm

;)

Hoping that the New Year is off to a good start for all of you fellas.

We’ve been saving for years for this build. Still a lot to do, but the shop is built.

IMG_5998.jpeg
IMG_5996.jpeg
IMG_6003.jpeg
IMG_5958.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom