Thinking about the build. Next Steps for Zeke (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Daym, that's nice - enviable space. Is that post and beam walls or pole barn construction?
It's pole barn construction with extra supports to withstand the wind that we get here.

Nice I like the drive through setup! Congrats on the awesome space!
Thank you.

Our old farm driveway is one lane - and we only have one turnaround. My in-laws live here with us, so the car shuffle was getting really, really old. The drive-through set-up should make entry/exit from the property much better/easier.

Last edited:
Geez, I could live in that 😉😳. What's the foot print??
It's 40x60.

My in-laws have three trucks (and tons of stuff in two storage units). When my wife and I were ready to start planning the build, we all sat down to talk about what we needed/wanted. After hashing it out, they agreed to split the cost of the build, which worked out perfectly. Half of the shop is ours (mine and my wife's). The other half is theirs. If anything from my MIL crosses that center line, I've told her that it burns... lol.

🐷 calendar would look good on the wall 🤔🧐😉
And, it needs a sign-post outside... with a sign about Pigs on it... ;)

Geez, I could live in that 😉😳. What's the foot print??
Lol. I should add, our little farmhouse is 1,100 sq. ft. My in-laws addition is 500 sq. ft. The shop is the biggest thing I've ever owned.

Perfect place to escape 🤔🧐😉. Told my wife build me a garage and you won't see anything in the yard or house anymore including me 😲😯😳🤔🧐😉😘😘🤣🤣🤣🤣
Lol. Absolutely. Some space of my own to tinker and work on the Pig!

Ok, gents, I've got a few items on the agenda that need to be done by the end of thee month

1) - full knuckle re-build
2) while I'm in there, going to go ahead and do the rear axle seals/bearings too... lol

Here is where I need a bit of help. Zeke - yep - that's the name he came with and that's the name he's going to keep - needs a new choke cable.

Zeke's got a (Downey) Holley 2300 carb and a '78 2F that @120mm sorted out very nicely.

Has anyone fitted one of these?

Open to suggestions...

:flipoff2:

Sorry man, had to do it. Really I don't have any knowledge with setting up a choke cable. You know I would help if I could.
Shucks, man, you made me laugh out loud. No worries at all.

Somebody will chime in at some point.

Until then... at least we have this...

:flipoff2:

Zeke - yep - that's the name he came with and that's the name he's going to keep - needs a new choke cable.
Here are a few options that aren't $80.00 and have a similar logo on them if that's what you are looking for.

I'll go upstairs tomorrow and look to see if I have a factory choke cable and if I do i'll send it to you.

Here are a few options that aren't $80.00 and have a similar logo on them if that's what you are looking for.

I'll go upstairs tomorrow and look to see if I have a factory choke cable and if I do i'll send it to you.
Wow, thank you very much.

If you do have a factory cable, I'd be all over that (let me know about shipping/price and I can PayPal). If not, the links that you shared will get me what I need. I sure do appreciate it.

I went to local hardware store ( after a take it up your 🐖👈 $ . From Skunk 🦨 works! Which happens to be a registered trademark from Lockheed Martin being used by some individual on here. Never mind.) spent fitty cents 🤔🧐 Oh I mean zero cause they gave it to me. My choke is perfect check me thread, didn't take long 😘.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom