Official 37" and up picture thread (8 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Absolutely! I couldn't possibly overstate how awesome she is! But she is starting to get after me about hauling off the rolled parts Tacoma that's on the side of the house. :)
That’s yard art. Add some flowers and now it’s a “planter”. I’m close to bringing home something similar and will have to make sure my project is timely.

Anyone running 38x13.5x17r Milestar Pats?
@Nay maybe.

Someone else just grabbed 38s as well and seems like they were Patagonia’s as well

Edit. Yup. Posted In this thread.
Pic returned searching either 38. Or Patagonia.

157F907E-2F71-4368-8A48-777D393F3565.png

Anyone running 38x13.5x17r Milestar Pats?
I did till was forced to lower to 37s for towing. Make sure you get 02s if you pull trigger.

I did till was forced to lower to 37s for towing. Make sure you get 02s if you pull trigger.
Thank you, I have a set of the 01. Take offs from another build. Not terribly concerned about the wear since there were of no cost. Just looking to pick someone’s brain for fitment. I see you ran the eimkieth RAM mount. I have a question into @eimkieth about an option for a 100mm lift specific bracket. We shall see

PXL_20230128_195249871.jpg

So this happened. @H8 Roads was selling these 37x12.5x17 maxxis trepadors with pro comp 97s for a good price and I couldn't help myself.

I'm on an ome J lift currently and these fit with some minor rubbing at full lock which I'll fix soon. I had planned on keeping my flares and trimming them but I knew they were all pretty much hanging on by a thread already and once I started messing with them it was clear they were coming off. So I'll be flare free soon and Pretty sure I'll have more rubbing when I wheel it but just driving around town it's fine.

Last edited:
View attachment 3237749

So this happened. @H8 Roads was selling these 37x12.5x17 maxxis trepadors with pro comp 97s for a good price and I couldn't help myself.

I'm on an ome J lift currently and these fit with some minor rubbing at full lock which I'll fix soon. I had planned on keeping my flares and trimming them but I knew they were all pretty much hanging on by a thread already and once I started messing with them it was clear they were coming off. So I'll be flare free soon and Pretty sure I'll have more rubbing when I wheel it but just driving around town it's fine.

Looks tailor made awesome. KEEP THE FLARES KEEP THE FLARES KEEP THE FLARES

thanks @COYS I hear ya on the flares. I'm a big fan of them. Mine are smoked though so if I do keep flares it will be a lot of work. Maybe I'll get some kut snakes or something in the future, IDK. I won't be doing anything that would prevent me from putting them back though.

Looks tailor made awesome. KEEP THE FLARES KEEP THE FLARES KEEP THE FLARES

I am dreading the day my flares get ripped off on the trail... I know it's going to happen, and I know I am going to be pissed... because i think the look better flared.

I am dreading the day my flares get ripped off on the trail... I know it's going to happen, and I know I am going to be pissed... because i think the look better flared.

I understand those that rock crawl or whatever they get in way, but for me strictly visually, they’re so quintessential 90s Toyota. It gives it that wide body look I love.

Do you!

I understand those that rock crawl or whatever they get in way, but for me strictly visually, they’re so quintessential 90s Toyota. It gives it that wide body look I love.

Do you!
Flares will stay on my truck as long as possible. I even have the uglier Lexus flares and I want to keep them.

Your 80 looks dope as well. 😎
Thanks!

I'm looking forward to abusing the '97 less now I have the '96 as well. I'll send it out for paint correction this year and hopefully do all I can to keep the flares from breaking down and eventually falling off.

I am dreading the day my flares get ripped off on the trail... I know it's going to happen, and I know I am going to be pissed... because i think the look better flared

Had my flares for the past 7 yrs now, been on 37s for over 4 yrs and couple of them got close to rip off on the trail but more trimming and putting new hardware on them keep them fresh. I have been collecting spare flares for the past 5 yrs and have almost a complete set for spare when time comes

20230107_124958.jpg
Screenshot_20220501-151237_Instagram.jpg

That’s why you just remove them now while they still have value and sell them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom