Official 37" and up picture thread (4 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Giggity giggity.

0BAC40C4-FDC5-4498-9B7F-D8E8180BEB43.jpeg

4DFA2A11-9F0E-4822-90DA-CF361C2D9713.jpeg

61B8D2CD-4536-4517-BB20-EAAF238DB26E.jpeg

That's like SUPER DOOPER RED...
I like the rear quarter panel protection... wonder if that can be done to an 80 series.

Don't recall i have seen a rack on your 80 before... did you add more rear quarter protection? looks good!
The rack and rear corner protection was on it when we met at KOH. I posted the pic mostly to show the rear quarter protection because the subject was raised in the previous couple posts.

are there any more examples of 17x9 -25 offset's working on 37x12.5 or 37x13.5? I've been searching the forums and only found 1 person with those wheel specs

only lights on are the top two yellow lights (LED-Colight 4.5" CUBE) facing forward and in the second pic I also have on the two rear dust lights (LED-Colight Rob2 Pros that are mounted to the rear of my rack). I have a total of 8 of those 4.5" CUBEs on the roofrack, 6 white and 2 yellow. Whites are on a separate switch from the yellows. They are impressive lights for the size. The big 9" lights on the bumper are also from LED-Colight. Best offroad light I've come across. Better distance than my old HIDs. Better distance than Baja Design LP9s. I use those for the distance and the lights on the rack to fill in everything between that and the truck. I'm old enough that my eyesight is starting to get worse, especially at night, it's nice to have a crazy amount of light for fast desert driving at night.

Between your 80 and the 3 toyota pickups, you are either very wealthy, live in a cardboard box, or eat only Ramen noodles 🍜. 🤔

But in all seriousness, I love your stable!

I did a thing today... Merry Christmas to me! 🥳

37x12.50x17 Mickey Thompson Baja Boss A/Ts

I have a little work ahead of me though - I need to extend bumpstops a bit and look into possibly adding an inch of lift. We'll see. No rubbing at ride height lock to lock as I had already installed the Eimkeith radius arm mounts a while back.

20221224_150322.jpg

20221224_150642.jpg

20221224_150610.jpg

Some 30mm spring spacers could be a simple and very cost effective solution to your rubbage issue. I had to add some to the front of my 4” Slee lift cuz it was a stinkbuggy w/ fresh springs and not much weight in the back.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom