Builds Fly By Night (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Yeah, that would do it. My biggest problem would be running it. I have a hard time with my flip phone. :)
It’s not terrible. There’s a lot of good utoob tutorials of guys in their garages using them like we would.
One other thing to note is- they aren’t small. We have the small version from Langmuir and it effectively takes up 3’x3’ worth of space (2’x2’ useable work surface). I’d have a hard time finding a spot in my 2 car garage with 2 truck projects, bikes and all the other crap.

All that being said, it’s a great tool to have the box.

Wanted to show you guys what’s been going on over here with the wiring of the engine harness.
I picked up all new connector “kits” from a company called EFI Connection.

Here’s some pics -

IMG_3345.jpeg

IMG_3378.jpeg

IMG_3380.jpeg

IMG_3381.jpeg

IMG_3382.jpeg

Removed about 20” from the throttle body section of harness.

Man that looks bomber!

(And perhaps a bit trying on patience?)

Those are some nice looking connectors, seems to be similar to my Weatherpack connectors , but more robust. Good job.
That particular connector is from the Aptiv GT 150 line. Pressmaster doesn’t have a die for that line specifically (that I’ve found), so used a Weatherpack style die that goes down to 20 AWG. It crimps the wire holding section of the terminal great, but doesn’t really crimp on the seal very well so had to help it along with a cheapie open-barrel crimper I have.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom