This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Been too long since driving the pig. Son just got his pilot license couple weeks ago, flying a whopping 40 miles to bring his mom and dad something in our old 182.

Perfect opportunity and evening to drive the pig. Waiting on son now and she has chosen to mark her territory!

I haven’t had this happen before but she is overflowing for sure.

IMG_1550.jpeg

IMG_1552.jpeg

IMG_1551.jpeg

IMG_1553.jpeg

Jon it helps if you put the fuel cap on…. :p
Amazing how a kid who rolls his Tacoma on muddy snowy road little over 4 years ago, now legal to fly plane by himself! He is better pilot than a driver!

@swamp-thing saw the boys transition through the formative years! I guess I could add that it was @swamp-things old Tacoma.

IMG_0869.jpeg

Last edited:
Been too long since driving the pig. Son just got his pilot license couple weeks ago, flying a whopping 40 miles to bring his mom and dad something in our old 182.

Perfect opportunity and evening to drive the pig. Waiting on son now and she has chosen to mark her territory!

View attachment 3602484

View attachment 3602485

View attachment 3602487

View attachment 3602488
Congrats to your son!!!

Evaporative emission system issues... Do you know how the tank is (or is not) venting?
When the fuel gets warm, those vapors need some place to go. Otherwise they cause issues.
If you still have the fuel return line in play, the fuel in the tank gets warmed by making a trip up to the engine compartment and then coming back to the tank.

View attachment 3602484

View attachment 3602485

View attachment 3602487

View attachment 3602488
Did you hear/feel a lot of vapor escaping when you pulled the fill cap?

Amazing how a kid who rolls his Tacoma on muddy snowy road little over 4 years ago, now legal to fly plane by himself! He is better pilot than a driver!

@swamp-thing saw the boys transition through the formative years! I guess I could add that it was @swamp-things old Tacoma.

View attachment 3602553
Wow - what a day!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom