Flying Pig!! (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Phone on charger in back of house so no pic this time. Who knows, no meeting yet but they know I was out of town so guess we will see in morning.

Kim is reclined in hers as I am in mine!

I'm little tired after the drive!

Absolutely beautiful day here at the farm today. Took the PIG to town just to drive it some, rain coming tomorrow so gonna back loaded trailer in shop, get a chair and start going through boxes.

Hopefully with some help from neighbor wife and I will get the body out. Put some shelves together to protect doors and tailgate alogn with all the glass.

Absolutely beautiful day here at the farm today. Took the PIG to town just to drive it some, rain coming tomorrow so gonna back loaded trailer in shop, get a chair and start going through boxes.

Hopefully with some help from neighbor wife and I will get the body out. Put some shelves together to protect doors and tailgate alogn with all the glass.
Lots of parts in those boxes

Trailer unhooked in barn. Fenders did well! Entire car shifted a few inches towards that side door so I’m gonna do some serious stretching and have to crawl under and work hood out tomorrow.

Gonna be fun day as it rains, listening to tunes and taking stock of everything.

Left message with radiator shop to have gas tank reconditioned. Might as well start getting things lined up.

Trailer unhooked in barn. Fenders did well! Entire car shifted a few inches towards that side door so I’m gonna do some serious stretching and have to crawl under and work hood out tomorrow.

Gonna be fun day as it rains, listening to tunes and taking stock of everything.

Left message with radiator shop to have gas tank reconditioned. Might as well start getting things lined up.
Hope the hood is ok,

Hopefully with some help from neighbor wife and I will get the body out.
I read that completely wrong the first time. Commas are important sometimes. :D

Encouraging! Hood still in great shape after transport. Still waiting on neighbor, not his wife to be clear, to help get pig out of trailer. Overall I’d say it was successful transport!

Going through boxes, finding some nice stuff. Tail lights are in great shape.

Cool pic found in glove box!

IMG_0394.jpeg

IMG_0395.jpeg

IMG_0393.jpeg

IMG_0392.jpeg

IMG_0397.jpeg

Rubber seals of AUS getting another order from me for a 79 body. Ordering rear light and key lock gaskets from Slocruisers. Might as well get everything in stock.

Looking for restoration shop to paint the pig and fine tune some body details. Talked with neighbor while he was here about do some metal work on the tranny tunnel which was cut in the past. He has several welders and trained as a welder. He feels no problem to fix the previous mods. Dallas who helped Chris so much with all his cruisers and is still storing Chris's 70 series is going to make referral to shop he likes who does some nice work.

Living on 3 miles of gravel roads, anyone have thoughts about raptor lining the underside or something comparable?

Not much to do with Delancy's old pig mechanically.

Looks like I have some new Dynastar body mounts, haven't counted them to see if I have them all. Seems like I used "energy "something on my 40. anyone else can good suggestions, stay with Dynastar or is there something better?

Seems like I have seen a pic of the similar plug in on someone else's pig, was this regular thing in newer models?

IMG_0396.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom