Builds Fly By Night (7 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Man I loved the first x2 we put in the wife's LX. That sucker ran the truck for IDK how long when the alternator died. Then one day she called me and said the truck died. That battery was so discharged...
I put it on an AGM charger and charged it (for DAYS) and then it was good to go for several more years. We run the fridge off it, it never seemed to mind running down low.
I got 6 years out of it, and then it seemed to be cranking slower. I think the amp may have been failing around that same time, so maybe that was part of the problem?
Nice! Some real world experience with the X2’s. I take it you would recommend them.(?)

This Project 4 sale ?????????? 😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘🐖👈🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
It was almost an April Fools gag🤭

No, not yet for sale….

The weather is finally warming up a little which means I need to get back down to Phoenix to restock my paint supply.
Have also been right on the edge of the fence line to buy a TIG welder for some upcoming projects that will require one.
Oh yeah, and I’m still waiting on the back-ordered Metri-Pack dies for the Pressmaster crimp tool to show up.
Anyways….

It was almost an April Fools gag🤭

No, not yet for sale….

The weather is finally warming up a little which means I need to get back down to Phoenix to restock my paint supply.
Have also been right on the edge of the fence line to buy a TIG welder for some upcoming projects that will require one.
Oh yeah, and I’m still waiting on the back-ordered Metri-Pack dies for the Pressmaster crimp tool to show up.
Anyways….
got a tig machine in mind? im contemplating doing the same to do some stainless intake piping

got a tig machine in mind?
I want one that puts out somewhere between 225 and 250 amps, run on 220v, and has a liquid cooled torch. Been looking at a lot of Lincoln Squarewave and Precision TIG machines as well as some Millers. There’s an ESAB 352 near me that should already be in my garage, but life has me in a holding pattern for the moment.

I want one that puts out somewhere between 225 and 250 amps, run on 220v, and has a liquid cooled torch. Been looking at a lot of Lincoln Squarewave and Precision TIG machines as well as some Millers. There’s an ESAB 352 near me that should already be in my garage, but life has me in a holding pattern for the moment.
Liquid Cooled torch sounds trick! The local welding place has a deal on this machine with high quality helmet, consumables that I'm considering. RAZOR 200 AC/DC TIG Welder | UNIMIG Welding Supplies - https://unimig.com.au/product/razor-200-ac-dc-tig-welder/

My work has an L&D allowance for anything so going to try and expense it on that with a self paced course seeing as there are no local in-person courses.

Got the last of Bob’s stainless sill plates, 3 of 4. I’ll need to make the fourth. Those will be a nice final detail on down the line. Thanks again Bobby - beer heading your way soon 😉😘

779462C9-EE52-489D-A7DE-BE1435FA8030.jpeg

Got the last of Bob’s stainless sill plates, 3 of 4. I’ll need to make the fourth. Those will be a nice final detail on down the line. Thanks again Bobby - beer heading your way soon 😉😘

View attachment 3316955
Have appreciated my set of those sill plates since Bob handed them to me at our first Pig Party in Rico. Special delivery via the Bob and Remy drive all the way cross country and back for just one day of running trails with us!

View attachment 3316955
Man, I regret not ordering a set of those back in da day...

Man, I regret not ordering a set of those back in da day...
Me too but I did find some pretty nice ones on ebay of all places a couple of years ago. Not sure if they are still available.

Pics? Link?
I bought them in 2021 and they were sold by 58clarkg. He had several sets for sale but doesn't appear to have any now. Maybe ask him on ebay? Pretty sure he made those sets.

I can take a photo or two of them when I get a few minutes to dig them up. I did test fit them and they more or less replicated the OEM ones. They were not cheap though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom