99 miles to the new sty! (9 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Its the carb. Sprayed it with carb cleaner and RPMs increased, shut it off and gas came out. Also srayed down throat of csrb and RPMs increased.
ok. Have you considered rebuilding yourself? I was talked into it from fellow Mud members so I need to that along. You should do it yourself !But, be sure to blow out that idle channel extremely well. :D The process isn't all that complicated but does require some patience ...

Thanks @RUSH55 ! Interestingly enough, the biggest $ items on the spreadsheet are not mechanical parts but interior pieces, being the rubber kit and the door cards and, coming in 3rd was the dome light.
You keep a spreadsheet? Big mistake. Hard to round down when you have an actual number. :p

My wife is our finances. If I did it we would be missing payments all the time. So it is nice not being in collections, but she knows more about how much i've spent on my Pig than I do. Only way to hide some things is to turn tricks and pay cash.

Grateful for all the people here on mud who have helped with my endless questions over the year.

Happy Holidays🎄🎅🎄🎅🎄🎅🎄

merry xmas 2023.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom