Ultimate OEM 60 series parts still in stock (5 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Funny and sad .

Ironically, while the 04446-30010 officially died, the pump it services came back to life in the GR Heritage program, we've ordered a handful. Coincidence? :D

Ironically, while the 04446-30010 officially died, the pump it services came back to life in the GR Heritage program, we've ordered a handful. Coincidence? :D
Why are they playing with us like this?! :p

She dead... 04446-30010, our part# ST30010

The headstone is a wonderful tribute.

View attachment 3435972
I have been scouring the web to se if I can find any kits left out there(futile I know). Lots of sites show this this kit for the 80-84 60 series. Is there a different kit for 85 +. I have a 10/85 60 that needs a rebuild on the PS pump.

Also, when are the new pumps coming in!?

I have been scouring the web to se if I can find any kits left out there(futile I know). Lots of sites show this this kit for the 80-84 60 series. Is there a different kit for 85 +. I have a 10/85 60 that needs a rebuild on the PS pump.

Also, when are the new pumps coming in!?

Yes, there is a later kit. And we already have the pumps in stock.

It's the same part number. So, discontinued from Toyota.

Give Kurt and his team a call and buy a kit. Or, buy a new PS pump.

I'm thinking of the 04446-35010/04446-30030 (our ST30030) kit used with the 44320-60090 (our ST60090). We list the 30010 for 8/1980-7/1987 FJ/BJ/4x/6x Applications using the 44320-60071 (our part# ST60071) and 44320-60080 (our part# ST60080GR) which is the new GR Heritage re-introduced pump.

I'm thinking of the 04446-35010/04446-30030 (our ST30030) kit used with the 44320-60090 (our ST60090). We list the 30010 for 8/1980-7/1987 FJ/BJ/4x/6x Applications using the 44320-60071 (our part# ST60071) and 44320-60080 (our part# ST60080GR) which is the new GR Heritage re-introduced pump.

Excellent! I’ll be reaching out and getting a rebuild kit soon!

Not sure if this company has been posted on here before. They make several different pieces of weatherstripping for the 60 series and various other vehicles. I searched other Land Cruiser models but they didn't seem to have as many options for them.

Search Results - https://www.steelerubber.com/search?year=1985&make=toyota&model=land-cruiser-j60&style=4-door-wagon

Based on the selection and price... I think they are reselling the Precision stuff. We stock the full range of Precision at a much lower cost fwiw.

Based on the selection and price... I think they are reselling the Precision stuff. We stock the full range of Precision at a much lower cost fwiw.
Dang, I was so excited that I found a unicorn.....:). I didn't realize the they're a reseller, I thought they manufactured their own parts.

Dang, I was so excited that I found a unicorn.....:). I didn't realize the they're a reseller, I thought they manufactured their own parts.

They definitely make many of their own. I've met with them before and they are great folks. But their applications are identical to other offerings albeit a much higher cost which tells me they are likely re-selling existing stuff.

For example:

Windshield Gasket with Groove = CruiserOutfitters/CruiserTeq.com: Windshield Weatherstrip Gasket - Fits FJ60/62 w/ Chrome Trim Applications (Part# WS90A05T)
Windshield Gasket No Groove = CruiserOutfitters/CruiserTeq.com: Windshield Weatherstrip Gasket - Fits 60/62 w/o Chrome Trim Applications (Part# WS90A05)

The list goes on for every single part they have however we're retailing at ~40-50% lower prices.

For a 6x Series we offer (OEM & aftermarket options)

Windshield W/S (several options, OEM & Aftermarket)
Hood to Radiator Seal
Hood to Cowl Seal
Front Door LH W/S
Front Door RH W/S
Front Door Window Run LH/RH
Front Door Window Lower Run LH/RH
Rear Door LH W/S
Rear Door RH W/S
Rear Door Window Run
Rear Door Fixed Window LH W/S
Rear Door Fixed Window RH W/S
Rear 1/4 Window W/S
Rear Gate Body Side W/S
Rear Lift Gate W/S Seal - Upper
Rear Lift Gate W/S Seal - Lower
Rear Hatch Glass W/S

They definitely make many of their own. I've met with them before and they are great folks. But their applications are identical to other offerings albeit a much higher cost which tells me they are likely re-selling existing stuff.

For example:

Windshield Gasket with Groove = CruiserOutfitters/CruiserTeq.com: Windshield Weatherstrip Gasket - Fits FJ60/62 w/ Chrome Trim Applications (Part# WS90A05T)
Windshield Gasket No Groove = CruiserOutfitters/CruiserTeq.com: Windshield Weatherstrip Gasket - Fits 60/62 w/o Chrome Trim Applications (Part# WS90A05)

The list goes on for every single part they have however we're retailing at ~40-50% lower prices.

For a 6x Series we offer (OEM & aftermarket options)
Windshield W/S (several options, OEM & Aftermarket)
Hood to Radiator Seal
Hood to Cowl Seal
Front Door LH W/S
Front Door RH W/S
Front Door Window Run LH/RH
Front Door Window Lower Run LH/RH
Rear Door LH W/S
Rear Door RH W/S
Rear Door Window Run
Rear Door Fixed Window LH W/S
Rear Door Fixed Window RH W/S
Rear 1/4 Window W/S
Rear Gate Body Side W/S
Rear Lift Gate W/S Seal - Upper
Rear Lift Gate W/S Seal - Lower
Rear Hatch Glass W/S
Gimme a link and take my money

Gimme a link and take my money

Which ones are you after? I could definitely get you a link on those we have online, the rest we are currently and have to be ordered by phone.

She dead :(

90916-02153 - OEM Drive V-Belt - 2H/12HT (FOR VANE PUMP)

Just wanted to reach out and see if any of yall know the status of the H55F trans (33030-60450). Ordered one on black Friday and it is back-ordered and I wanna just confirm that no one has any knowledge of them being discontinued in the future or currently. Seems like at some point Toyota is going to kill it and want to order a second one before that happens. Thanks

Backorder doesn’t mean discontinued, it just means you’ll have to wait until more come into the system from Japan.
Just ordered three of them last week and got them all next business day.

Backorder doesn’t mean discontinued, it just means you’ll have to wait until more come into the system from Japan.
Just ordered three of them last week and got them all next business day.
That's what I figured but always worried one day it's going to be gone haha. I'm sure it's just backordered from people buying black Friday

Just wanted to reach out and see if any of yall know the status of the H55F trans (33030-60450). Ordered one on black Friday and it is back-ordered and I wanna just confirm that no one has any knowledge of them being discontinued in the future or currently. Seems like at some point Toyota is going to kill it and want to order a second one before that happens. Thanks

Non-issue here. We got a pallet (5) of them last week

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom