Ultimate OEM 60 series parts still in stock (24 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Two interior colors available on 60s, grey and brown. The difference is clear as day in person, and the one pictured looks grey to me.

Nothing a little spray paint can't fix if it's the wrong color. The fuse box covers hard to find now a days.

these are my current early fuse box prototypes ,

the FJ60 Grey is solid i think so now ....

the FJ60 TAN / brown i still needs a tweek .....lighter

NOT much longer now :D

each one comes with a OEM green and blue 20A & 15A glass tube fuse...

you know for the 81-82 folks , because we care ....

DSCN0001.JPG
DSCN9988.JPG
DSCN9997.JPG
DSCN9998.JPG

View attachment 3292137View attachment 3292138View attachment 3292139View attachment 3292140
Ngl, it's a little weird that those come with glass tube fuses, because 60s don't have glass tube fuses.

It took me a while to find a brown one after breaking my original one with my knee, so keep at it!

Ngl, it's a little weird that those come with glass tube fuses, because 60s don't have glass tube fuses.

It took me a while to find a brown one after breaking my original one with my knee, so keep at it!

before i made myself a fool here in front of you mr. GLTHFJ60 🤣

i had to take a quicke open book test and brush up on that and this ...

i know i had seen some early FJ60's with glass tubes in the past for sure ?

so ,

8/80-6/82 DID have GLASS ones....

also NOTE the fuse puller is NOT applicable

1.1 (3).jpg

:

DSCN8946 - Copy.JPG

My 1982 60 absolutely has glass fuses. So did a 1981 60 I bought parts off of recently. My 1983 did not.

So I think 1981-1982 had glass, but I don’t know when the month cutoff was.

If 37% of men are color blind to a degree...is there a difference? Or I bet there is a color matched paint on the market. Just speculation ofcourse...
This only a misfit inspired post with no intention to upset any of our rare breed community. Apologies going forward and past. I do love our trucks

Two interior colors available on 60s, grey and brown. The difference is clear as day in person, and the one pictured looks grey to me.

actually 4 colors, 1987 interior colors changed with the pin stripe fabric, still grey and brown but the shades are different when you see them side by side

actually 4 colors, 1987 interior colors changed with the pin stripe fabric, still grey and brown but the shades are different when you see them side by side

Idk about that. The fabric is different, but the rest of the colors look the same to my eyes. I've had an early 60 in my garage for the past two months getting some work done, and I can't tell the difference between that and my truck.

Idk about that. The fabric is different, but the rest of the colors look the same to my eyes. I've had an early 60 in my garage for the past two months getting some work done, and I can't tell the difference between that and my truck.

Johnny- @3_puppies is correct. Paul has has parted out and owned numerous Cruisers like myself. The later years have a darker hue to them. Some are not as noticeable, others are more so.

Johnny- @3_puppies is correct. Paul has has parted out and owned numerous Cruisers like myself. The later years have a darker hue to them. Some are not as noticeable, others are more so.

Which makes me wonder if it's the sun fading them differently vs the actual original color.

Either way, interesting, had never heard that before.

Last edited:

Any plans for FJ62 dark brown fuse box cover? Been searching for one for months.

She dead... 04446-30010, our part# ST30010

The headstone is a wonderful tribute.

1695254814953.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom