good news for replacement part (Heater Clamp) #90460-24039 fj62 fj60 60 series (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
hi,
For fans of the 60 series and those who love original parts to return their old trucks to their original condition, I present to you a part compatible with part number 90460-24039, and the compatible part number is 87124-28030, note: ( attached pdf) ...... Good luck old baby.

90460-24039.jpg

replacement (Heater Clamp) #90460-24039.jpg

dimensions diagram fj60مخطط ابعاد لاندكروزر.jpg

Attachments

• replacement part (Heater Clamp) #90460-24039.pdf
    136.6 KB · Views: 31
I just ordered it and if it arrives I will test it and let you know to confirm.

- most of the time ........

- but
NOT all the time , the first two digits of the last five of the ten digit part # , denote a clamps size-spec. as it relates to the microfiche ....

- however , these have different first five digit prefixes ? so anything is possible ,

- Excellent unicorn parts hunter-ing ,:D

- i just ordered qty x5 pcs as well , they will be good for something that's for sure !

matt

1703769381590.png

Last edited:
Why not just get the correct supersession? 90467-22004 which is significantly easier to install and remove.

The clamps above are good for factory installation but they are terrible for anything else (except a true concourse restoration).
Just I want it to be the same as the original 😉... and this is the first time I've to replace it after about 35 years.

Just I want it to be the same as the original 😉... and this is the first time I've to replace it after about 35 years.

your doing a true concourse restoration here ......

nice work :) 🍻🍻 :wrench::wrench::wrench::wrench::wrench:

sticker majic.png

1707628530245.gif

Last edited:
That's right, buddy...you have a power of observation to be thankful for 👌
How do you tighten those? I've only ripped them out, never installed one.
Hi,
very easy.... The hardest part is getting the clamp 😅... The method is to pull the staple out a little, then insert the clamp into the hose, insert it into the tube, then apply a little pressure on the clamp and push the staple clamp into place... I hope I was able to explain. Good luck

I understand completely wanting to restore a truck as close as possible to factory, and thank you for posting the rare part #; but for me, those factory clamps are only good for knowing who never changed their heater hoses in 35 years.

Hi,
very easy.... The hardest part is getting the clamp 😅... The method is to pull the staple out a little, then insert the clamp into the hose, insert it into the tube, then apply a little pressure on the clamp and push the staple clamp into place... I hope I was able to explain. Good luck
I wonder (just for the sake of idle curiosity) if there was an installation tool they used at the factory to allow quick installation of these. Since the spring style clamps were already available at the time, I expect the only reason they would've used these at the factory would be even faster installation. Maybe with the right tool a technician could bang out five of these in the same time it took to install one or two spring clamps? 🤷‍♂️

Last edited:
I wonder (just for the sake of idle curiosity) is there was an installation tool they used at the factory to allow quick installation of these. Since the spring style clamps were already available at the time, I expect the only reason they would've used these at the factory would be even faster installation. Maybe with the right tool a technician could bang out five of these in the same time it took to install one or two spring clamps? 🤷‍♂️
Yes, I think so... Also, there is no need for specialized tools during maintenance by the owner and its ability to expand and contract with changing temperature, as it is more flexible than other types.
thank you for come by.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom