Magnuson Supercharger FZJ80 (4 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Well if the US to CDN exchange levels out, and the wife ok's it, I would be interested........

Any word on date available? These will be through the dealer and Magnuson? As long as the price is around $4k, I'll be ordering one. I had been planning a basic turbo build but with so many decisions to make the lazy side of me likes this way better.

I have one Magnuson manufactured SUPERCHARGER 4.5L being shipped to me (brand new) within 5-7 days. If anyone wants it, it will be $5100. If you don't want to miss the opportunity to have the ever evasive "unicorn" SC of 80 series, then hit me up. I will not budge on the price and I will post a picture when I get it in hand, with a newspaper or my phone (time/date) in the pic to validate. Lance

I have one Magnuson manufactured SUPERCHARGER 4.5L being shipped to me (brand new) within 5-7 days. If anyone wants it, it will be $5100. If you don't want to miss the opportunity to have the ever evasive "unicorn" SC of 80 series, then hit me up. I will not budge on the price and I will post a picture when I get it in hand, with a newspaper or my phone (time/date) in the pic to validate. Lance

I don't get it....C-Dan says wholesale price will be around $3850....and Magnuson says around $4400....why would someone buy yours when these are in production?

:lol:

I don't get it....C-Dan says wholesale price will be around $3850....and Magnuson says around $4400....why would someone buy yours when these are in production?

I am glad someone said this....

I would think people would want a turbo kit for that much rather than a charger. Plus with a turbo you get much more flexibility.

Because where there are smog checks you will fail. Part of the $$ going into the SC is that it has the CARB EO certs need for smog testing.

cheers,
george.

Dear CDan. I need one.

For this please:

Love.

Beno.

You don't need a supercharger, you need a super hero!

So, that I understand is your price $3850. Your is there a mark up, if so what's the $$$
He needs to feed his dogs..... :p

Animals___Dogs_Sad_beagle_puppy_on_a_black_background_049922_.jpg

So, that I understand is your price $3850. Your is there a mark up, if so what's the $$$

The initial price they gave me was $4375. However, they are looking for someone to be a DEALER. Like cruiserdan said: $3850 is probably about what the dealer will pay(wholesale).
Note: If there are 20-30 orders, I imagine that dealer price will be far less than $3850. Remember, we do have some buying power leverage!

My 2 cents about turbos:
From what I read and pondered, turbos are more difficult to tune and the intercooler piping gets in the way. If you don't want to rock crawl or stump jump, go for it!

Turbo's are no more difficult to tune than the SC if you maintain the same amount of air as the SC'r if you decide to go crazy than yes it will be a lot more work, but at the end of the day if you maintain the same amount of air, the engine and ECU doesn't care what the delivery method is.

is there info on what's in the kit?
fuel / timing calibration, all the ducting, ect?

what displacement charger does it use?

I would be in for one if it is priced at less than $4k and works reasonably well with the 93/94 trucks. When will specs and installation information be available?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom