Seeking Advice on Selling ‘95 Land Cruiser FZJ80 With Supercharger (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Any advice from fellow members is appreciated on listing my 1995 Land Cruiser FZJ80, a rust-free, reliable workhorse located in Houston? Dealer-installed supercharger has helped haul a 34’ Airstream and gotten me through some tricky merge maneuvers on the highway.

I feel conflicted posting this. The ih8mud forums have been a lifesaver for me (thanks, friends!) since buying this 80 Series beast from the original owner in Houston in 2001. But an impending overseas move means I can no longer put it off.

We are going to need more info and pictures (interior, exterior, undercarriage, engine bay etc.). And you're still going to get conflicting info.

Put it on the 'mud classifieds with an honest description and tons of pictures, especially the rust free underside.

If it is mint, put it on BAT. Land Cruisers seem to sell for mad money on there.

I sold my TRD supercharged 80 on eBay years ago and wouldn't recommend that. I don't think there are as many knowledgeable buyers on there.

I LOVED the rig with the supercharger, it really woke the rig up. I'd buy one again in a heartbeat.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom