Magnuson Supercharger FZJ80 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Just spoke with Tim at Magnuson. $4375. They are looking to set up dealers.

How many of us are actually prepared to pull the trigger so we can buy in bulk and bring the price down?

Depending on the discount I might be game.

CrusierDan indicated in another thread that 10% off most likely available through him so be aggressive. Based on activity in SC threads over the last year there are probably 2 dozen interested at 25-30% off.

For folk in the smog test states, make sure the kit still comes with the EO sticker/certification...

cheers,
george.

Wholesale with be around $3,850.00.

Yep, and I have no quandaries with that! I really appreciate the 1FZ for its rock solid dependability. I learned long ago building fast carbureted engines that the more power, the less dependability.

Mine's only been supercharged for ~15 years and ~125,000 miles so I do not know the long-term reliability yet.

Mine's only been supercharged for ~15 years and ~125,000 miles so I do not know the long-term reliability yet.
Yeah, but you're old and drive less than 10K miles a year. I could break it in a week. :flipoff2:

I've got about the same as Cdan time/miles on my S/C and no issues at all.

Cost me around $2800 when I bought it new from a toyota dealer via ebay. I installed mine just a couple of months after Christo did his first install on his 80 way back when....

cheers,
george.

You stole yours....:lol:

Yeah - and I was wondering if it was too expensive at that time :) At least I didn't procrastinate too long and snapped it up.

cheers,
george.

My wife said yes, so that's more than half the battle. Now I just need my paycheck to say yes.

ATX bolt on turbo kit is only $3500 AUS. With the way the US dollar is to the Aussie dollar you could get it posted there for less.

ATX bolt on turbo kit is only $3500 AUS. With the way the US dollar is to the Aussie dollar you could get it posted there for less.
Good point! It's our $1 to Oz $3 right now. That kit would cost us only $1,150!!!!

Dear CDan. I need one.

For this please:

IMG_1505.JPG

Love.

Beno.

Aw man! That other Oz guy said it was 1 to 3 right now. No turbo for me!!!:bang:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom