Magnuson Supercharger FZJ80 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

We could save on shipping since we get screwed on that also haha

I keep trying to convince myself I don't want this but am having a very difficult time.

any big ticket usd items are tough right now!

atleast we know we could ship and broker together.... but yah 15k -17k just for 3 superchargers in insane.....

I'm down
What type of time frame are we talking about for payment?

Sent from my SM-G925V

The list is growing.
@eric90503
@OhmStyles

Please pm me address and contact information. I only have a few so far.

I will start a new thread once I have 10 peoples contact information and try to get more buyers and maybe sellers.....

Timeframe -- I would say next three months. I have no idea on how fast Magnuson is producing these, plus we have to find a vendor. My plan is to get a list of 10-20 people and then start contacting vendors. Once we get a vendor that wants to play ball, I will give them the list of addresses and contact information and then you will call them and pay for it.

If you are not a purist, an ls fan setup is great. There are a few good after market controllers out there that are reasonably priced. Fans from a 2004-2006 gto are almost a perfect fit and they are bulletproof reliable. Even after being submerged....I inadvertently tested it on my previous truck.

i would like to see a guide to do this... with part numbers and etc... no shroud?

Anyone have experience in using the super charger with reg no led gas and not premium high octane fuel? I don't have acces to high octane fuel here in the sub Arctic and I am wondering if I should modify my head to lower compression slightly since i will run 87 octane.

I can run regular 85 octane gas since my TRD SC is only at 5 - 7 pounds of boost. I commonly go from 4,000 to 12,000 feet on the different trips that I make. I can't speak how it will work at lower elevation. IIRC the kit said that you could run regular gas. Regular gas at sea level is 87 octane. It is higher since you have so much more air to breathe.

If you run an intercooler or are water injected like CDAN you can still run regular gas with reasonable (<8 lbs.) of boost.

I can run regular 85 octane gas since my TRD SC is only at 5 - 7 pounds of boost. I commonly go from 4,000 to 12,000 feet on the different trips that I make. I can't speak how it will work at lower elevation. IIRC the kit said that you could run regular gas. Regular gas at sea level is 87 octane. It is higher since you have so much more air to breathe.

If you run an intercooler or are water injected like CDAN you can still run regular gas with reasonable (<8 lbs.) of boost.

Is this true?

I am seriously considering this if it's the real deal and will run soundly

J

Pm sent with contact info. Thanks @2fpower !

Its this effort still ongoing?

yes

None needed, but if you want one you have to source your own.

I've got about 7 - 8 PSI with my SC, no intercooler, running a mile high during the winter. In the midst of installing a Stage 2 Snow meth injection system and am trying to figure out how to tune the rig. I'm running 91 octane with no dets. May drop down with the meth kit installed.

If anyone wants in, PM me all your info including your email address. Order going in this week if I can get enough support.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom