What have you done to your Land Cruiser this week? (46 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Took the doors off and drove her around all day. :)

63254_4759359386819_365258827_n_zps93cedd2f.jpg

Then did a little off roading... although not in the cruiser.
559914_4760252049135_665974323_n_zps3470a3de.jpg

Built myself a new bumper. Installed Mini truck power steering.

That IS one of the best homemade fronts seen in a long while! I running something very similar we made up about 12 years ago.

^^^^^ I love that look of satisfaction on your face. I have it every time I take mine for a ride.

Well, that '62 has been sitting for about 20 years, before we got her...in January.

^^^^^ I love that look of satisfaction on your face. I have it every time I take mine for a ride.

Got my heads back from the machine shop and starting to put everything back together. Upgrading to MLS head gaskets, and an aluminum intake manifold.

picture.php

Installed a CS130d 105 Amp alternator and some Vision X 7inch headlights (similar to Round Eyes but cheaper). I also started cleaning up a new-to-me family cage.

20130304_074015.jpg

20130228_175356.jpg

Last edited:
Put new wheels and tires and truck lite led headlights and have ARB in the box waiting.

Somebody is going for the icon look. Nice!!

Black Rock wheels

The wheels are 17x8 with 285-70-17 BFG KM2 fit perfect didn't want to run wheel spacers....

Thanks guys

pjmhd02, is that a matte paint, or just faded? Nice rig.

It is just fade have a couple spot on the body I'm fixing then ill polish it all up.
Thanks for the comments it's a lot of fun fixing this one up. My wife going to kill me lol just got done with my 82 fj60.
Thanks,Pat

Intsalled a case saver and cleaned and painted the case a little more. gutted out the S10 cat. and welded it back up and did an alignment, so I can run these FJ40 parts to and from... I also started to take my front yoke out of the case, but the nut is pretty big but requires a thin socket, I'll have to wait until I can get to the shop and get the sockeet I used on the parking brake drum...I think its like an 27ish mm

I just ordered my parts from Advanced Adapters to install my 700r4 to a np205 transfer case. Fixing to order parts from off road design to install my Dana 60 1ton axles. Wanting to make my Fj into a crew cab, and have been seeking out ideas

:bang:Filled the tires back up so they could be flat again in three hours
Stuipid beadwood

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom