What Did You Do with Your 80 This Weekend? (29 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

What exactly is not ideal? DDing an 80 is not idea IMO...
Hmm. Daily Driving an 80 on 35's for the past (almost) two decades has been wonderful as long as you ignore fuel economy. Want to talk about what's not ideal? Try daily driving a 2F powered FJ40 on 37's sixty + miles a day for 8 years. :) Loved every minute of it!
poser1-1 by Adam Tolman, on Flickr

Hmm. Daily Driving an 80 on 35's for the past (almost) two decades has been wonderful as long as you ignore fuel economy. Want to talk about what's not ideal? Try daily driving a 2F powered FJ40 on 37's sixty + miles a day for 8 years. :) Loved every minute of it!
poser1-1 by Adam Tolman, on Flickr
Now that is hardcore. Man that is an awesome 40 too!

it's the Milwaukee Fuel series - dang good little saw and what I use in the truck and carry on the gator.

E
would you mind telling me the model? thanks.

ok FINE...
I lied..
I couldn't resist taking the 80s to work despite LA traffic.
WIEl6uE.jpg

ok FINE...
I lied..
I couldn't resist taking the 80s to work despite LA traffic.

Kinda a douche move to park up the ass of a handicap spot with a giant cruiser... just sayin.

I don't think our cruisers qualify as a compact.:flipoff2:

Presumably assigned by someone that hasn't seen your vehicle:)

It looks like you could move the one line over a bit some evening......Lots of room on the other side.:idea:

well long story short, it wouldn't fit down in the parking garage, so they assigned me a visitor spot next to the handicapped parking. oh well. I don't really care, I don't DD, i usually take the metro.

I don't either when I drive the cruiser to work - Fridays mostly. I'm allowed to park in the visitor parking marked for contractors and delivery vehicles...with a little printing at the bottom - Vehicles over 6'8"! That's me!

Not so great weather today, so I just put on new lift gate struts and then plan to check out these emergency valve stems out over the weekend. I decided to stock them on my site mainly out of curiosity, but they are really pretty sweet in person so I will probably stick with them. They are better than I expected, a simple concept and lots of users out there seem to really like them. Once more thing to add to the tool kit:)

colbyvalve.jpg

Kinda a douche move to park up the ass of a handicap spot with a giant cruiser... just sayin.

I ALWAYS get people bitching at me for parking in the handicapped parking, and my Cruiser being so big that they can’t “move” with it parked next to them. I just laugh at them, then ask them if they have ever been hit in the lower spine by 3 ak47 rounds.... that usually shuts their asses up! Yes, I have placard, and 90% of the whiners are 65/75 year old white males w/ a slight limp!

I ALWAYS get people bitching at me for parking in the handicapped parking, and my Cruiser being so big that they can’t “move” with it parked next to them. I just laugh at them, then ask them if they have ever been hit in the lower spine by 3 ak47 rounds.... that usually shuts their asses up! Yes, I have placard, and 90% of the whiners are 65/75 year old white males w/ a slight limp!

parking IN a handicapped spot with a placard and squeezing in between two spots in a "compact" spot blocking access for someone who needs it are two very different situations.

I wouldn't talk s*** to anyone with a placard regardless or what they look like or seem like for that exact reason.

parking IN a handicapped spot with a placard and squeezing in between two spots in a "compact" spot blocking access for someone who needs it are two very different situations.

I wouldn't talk s*** to anyone with a placard regardless or what they look like or seem like for that exact reason.

First of all, nobody is blocking anybody. These are handicapped spaces. so they have a 5' aisle to gain access for wheelchairs, and hence they are 14' wide spaces. Compact spots are 8'-6" vs 9' (normal), and i am still within my parking stripe.

First of all, nobody is blocking anybody. These are handicapped spaces. so they have a 5' aisle to gain access for wheelchairs, and hence they are 14' wide spaces. Compact spots are 8'-6" vs 9' (normal), and i am still within my parking stripe.
Amen!

You are fine. People just need to find something to comment about to get their post count up. lol

Not so great weather today, so I just put on new lift gate struts and then plan to check out these emergency valve stems out over the weekend. I decided to stock them on my site mainly out of curiosity, but they are really pretty sweet in person so I will probably stick with them. They are better than I expected, a simple concept and lots of users out there seem to really like them. Once more thing to add to the tool kit:)

View attachment 1876584
I've had a set of those in my kit for about a year. Never actually used them yet. Curious to know if they work as advertised.

Curious to know if they work as advertised.

From what I have heard and seen, they do. Hopefully with a bit of decent weather this weekend, I will do a video and I will know for sure.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom