What Did You Do with Your 80 This Weekend? (22 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Did nearly 2000 miles roundtrip north out of Colorado Springs up through Steamboat, Tetons, and Yellowstone beginning last Wednesday. Lucky enough to celebrate 20yrs with my wife as well. Headed home out the northeast entrance of Yellowstone and back south through Montana and Wyoming. Only saw an LX and 80 during the trip and it was on the way back nearing Denver.....Come on guys get out there and explore!

View attachment 1555637

View attachment 1555638

View attachment 1555639

View attachment 1555640

View attachment 1555641

I just came back from all that a week ago. Didn't see you or any other cruiser. I drove from Minneapolis > Black Hills > Big Horn Mountains > East entrance > Tetons > out through the North Entrance. Your pics are awesome!

Devils Den@ PANJPEER ROCKS, PAKISTAN

22385112_1477870808974393_1691861449_n.jpg

Nothing crazy but finally got my 350k mile 3FE to pass smog yesterday here in SoCal!!!

I found a shop that was able to "work with me" for only 20 bucks more than the "standard" smog check and all the paperwork is legit, couldn't be happier. I may even wind up de smoging the old truck now that I have this connection but I fear that if I do this the guy may not be in business anymore than I would either have to reinstall everything or find another place that "works with you" which is very hard here in SoCal.

Now it's on to my front brakes which are in horrible shape right now (pads are super loud and I know the rotors are warped. I commute 30 miles a day x5 on the 405 so I need to get this done asap.

Got out for some wheeling with friends in the Canadian Shield.

IMG_3159[2].JPG
IMG_3161[1].JPG
IMG_3163[1].JPG

Went to a website that I frequent and they had an advertisement that had an 80 series in it. Go figure. Targeted marketing, they even know what the hell I drive now.

9655C6E4-0446-4569-866F-BB21DD571278.png

My son and I tested out the new suspension on the Tray Mountain road near Helen Georgia. The only casualty was the swat bar bush that was already identified during lift upgrade.

IMG_0291.JPG

IMG_0293.JPG

IMG_0296.JPG

Interesting, I replaced all my smaller heater hoses with eBay silicon hose and phh was bypassed using that as well. So far no issues after 3-4 years, wonder why the HPS hoses would leak. Try just the sleeved clamps and ditch the expensive constant tension clamps, they are made for rubber hoses!!!

Silicon is more permeable than rubber. So it weeps through the tube.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom