Ultimate OEM 60 series parts still in stock (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

For all of the dealership clowns who say the 60 series gas tank is discontinued, tell them Beno says to pound sand and to learn to do their job correctly or get a new gig.

Ordered on Monday, received today.

This one is actually going into a 62. It will be modified for EFI.

This is a beautiful unit. Quite nice.

View attachment 1594745 View attachment 1594746
Is there anymore available?

Random tech tip:

17703- 17010 - Dust Cap Sub-Assembly is still available and is only ~$12

This is for the cyclonic air boxes with dust/dirt collector. I ended up buying three because:

A. It is still available
B. The clamps are the same as the air cleaner (USA and Non-USA) so it's a cheap way to get 2 brand new clamps per assembly since they are not available separate.

1770317010.jpg

Anyone know if these two can be gotten? Local dealers have been useless..

GEAR OR SPROCKET, CRANKSHAFT TIMING
13521-60010

GEAR OR SPROCKET, CAMSHAFT TIMING
13523-60030

Anyone know if these two can be gotten? Local dealers have been useless..

GEAR OR SPROCKET, CRANKSHAFT TIMING
13521-60010

GEAR OR SPROCKET, CAMSHAFT TIMING
13523-60030

We (Cruiser Outfitters) stock them :D

Just snapped a photo...

IMG_0752.JPG

Last edited:
I found this guy recently (someone in the 80 section I think posted the number). This connector is a direct replacement for the connector used for the Fuel pressure temp sensor on a 3FE
39151119850_e6ee86e24b_c.jpg

40069561305_5906e70347_c.jpg

The other things needed to rebuilt this connector are a rubber seal plug at the back and the metal wire terminal. Anyone know how to source the rubber plug from Toyota? @Coolerman helped me rebuild mine, maybe he can chime in on the correct terminal for the connector?

Is there anymore available?

There were 28 FJ60 fuel tanks in the US part system when I ordered mine last November for the 1987 FJ60 I'm currently selling. The fuel tank pickup unit was discontinued, but some are still out there with various LC vendors. The fuel gauge sending unit is still available.

can someone give me the link to the websites that you can look at the schematics and figure out if the parts are still available?

Looking for the clips that hold the FI harness to the firewall

@beno

Thought these complete manifold assemblies were NLA 17100-61082 but am seeing availability on several online sources. Pricey, but that’s what we all signed up for. What’s your verdict on availability?

Edit: Dang, new p/n looks like 17100-61084 which is NLA.

@beno

Thought these complete manifold assemblies were NLA 17100-61082 but am seeing availability on several online sources. Pricey, but that’s what we all signed up for. What’s your verdict on availability?

Edit: Dang, new p/n looks like 17100-61084 which is NLA.

I don’t give false information. If my information is incorrect I immediately correct it with attribution.

Manifold sets are long gone.

There were 28 FJ60 fuel tanks in the US part system when I ordered mine last November for the 1987 FJ60 I'm currently selling. The fuel tank pickup unit was discontinued, but some are still out there with various LC vendors. The fuel gauge sending unit is still available.
Fuel pickup is still available.

Users who are viewing this thread

• Koen
Back
Top Bottom