Ultimate OEM 60 series parts still in stock (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

This guy had two heater blower units in stock.
He now only has one. :flipoff2:

Rare New Old Stock Toyota Land Cruiser heater blower assembly

Nice find: Those have been WAY gone for ages.

Fyi, front brake pads are not gone, got 2 sets a few weeks ago. Oddly the rear shoes were marked on box EU 70 series, came with instructions in 100 languages....all but English

Rear mud flaps, ordered 2 sets monday, got them yesterday

Fyi, front brake pads are not gone, got 2 sets a few weeks ago. Oddly the rear shoes were marked on box EU 70 series, came with instructions in 100 languages....all but English

Rear mud flaps, ordered 2 sets monday, got them yesterday

Trust me. They are gone. If you got brake pads they were NOS.

04465-YZZC0.jpg

All 60/62 mudflaps are now discontinued in the US market-- front and rear.

76603-69015
76604-69015
76607-69015
76608-69015

I have the last 3 RH (passenger side) rear mudflaps with hardware coming my way.

There might be a few out there left of the other parts. If they are, I will have them available for sale.

The downhill slide continues.

Last 3 RH (passenger side, US market) rear mudflap assemblies with mounting hardware are in my possession and available for sale. (applicable to 60 and 62)

All mudflaps are now discontinued.

IMG_2118.JPG

image.jpeg

gotta watch those bold statements.....:slap: :grinpimp:

Hey I am the first to admit I am wrong. Been wrong before and I am sure I will be wrong again. But I was right that the part for this market was indeed discontinued by Toyota (local production).

That said, looks like you are correct John.

I was just conferring with CDan and neither of us have ever seen a part go discontinued for a local market (in this case 04465-YZZC0 front brake pads) and then be replaced by the Japanese version (04465-35170 front brake pads) after a period of not having any option available.

So, thanks to @Landpimp, looks like front brake pads are now available again for 4x/6x/7x vehicles for the US market.

Reasonably priced too in all actuality.

All parts are manufactured by Toyota keiretsu companies, and their subsidiaries, and their subsidiaries, etc.

Right right...but in the year 2015 did Toyota, or their subsidiaries, cast new FJ60 parts? For some reason I figure they just made a s*** load of each item all at once and when it runs out it runs out. So in other words, if I bought say a new wiper blade arm (or whatever part) was it likely made in 2015 or 1990, etc.?

They are currently manufactured as needed. Remember this is Toyota. The idea of having a lot of s*** around waiting for the one bloke to buy it is not in their manufacturing and organizational logic.

They are currently manufactured as needed. Remember this is Toyota. The idea of having a lot of s*** around waiting for the one bloke to buy it is not in their manufacturing and organizational logic.

Indeed. When I buy from Amayama this is often the case. You got to wait sometimes for the next batch to be made. So when I get a parts inquiry back and parts are listed as "unknown delivery date" I know this means the part is not an NLA part simply that the next batch has got to be made. That can take up to 6 months some times. Always helps to go back from time to time (2 weeks to 2 months) and try to order the parts again.

Cheers

So based on the above, is it possible that some parts that are NLA will become available?

So based on the above, is it possible that some parts that are NLA will become available?

No.

I think this was an anomaly and someone realized: "Wow, we just told our local North America supplier to stop production of a certain part. It's the front brake pads for every disc brake Land Cruiser world wide through 1991. Damn, we better get some Japanese parts on the next container"....

Or somesuch.

There are date codes on most parts or the packaging. They are usually dated within the last year. Rarely for some really obscure thing, they will be older. I think if TMNA had a part made and ordered up 10 of them, and 5 are still on the shelf after 2 years, they will just crush it to eliminate the carrying cost.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom