Like this? I owned this truck for a few years and this is the bumper I had on it.I also have the Stout rear bumper, but my swing out is different. Instead of seperate hoops for spare tire and gas can, my swing out just has a third bar going all the way across. I am recycling my 85 and hope the bumper and brackets fit on my 95.
WELL... I think that you need to come out to the dakota territory challenge so we can meet.. and I think you need to bring that dual transfer case system so I can buy it off ya... come on man you will never get it put in by then.....It's actually a series of lights that sweep left to right as the Ox Sensor sends the pulses. No numbers, it's all relative.
DOA Racing 22REGone, dead.
- Late model plenum and throttle body
- 4" spring lift: extended length Alcan rear, stock length AllPro front
4:1 single transfercase (for now)Nope, not any more ... R151F + dual 23 spline cases.
- ARB locker in rear V6 diff
- TrueTrac in the front FZJ80 high-pinion diff
- 4.56 gearing in axles
- High steer cross-over steering (Marlin)
Dual battery using an Odyssey 925 Drycell battery: powers non-OEM accessoriesNope, now a single Sears Platinum
- 33x12.50-15 MT/KM tires on 8" steel rims
- Front Range front bumper
- Warn 9000
- Stout Equipment rear bumper with tire/fuel carrier
- 14 gallon auxiliary fuel tank from NW Metal Products
So, as you can see there have been minor changes. The W56 and 4:1 transfer case were finally replaced with the R151F and double 23 spline cases. There is no going backwards.On to what's under the hood.
DOA Racing 22RE, balanced, ported, polishedNope
C270 with LC Engineering adjustable cam gear.Now a LC Engineering EFI Pro camshaft on a LC Engineering Pro cylinder head
- Header: Doug Thorley tri-y
- Exhaust: 2.25" pipe into free flow cat
and Flowmaster 50 muffler. Magniflow muffler
- Late model plenum conversion.
- LC Engineering wire loom kit.
- TRD oil fill cap.
- Radiator: 3-row Modine 2041. Currently being replaced. The 2041 equivalent is stupid money so I'm going back to a two row that's a bit thicker than factory.
So, where do I stand now? I'm waiting on the machine shop to finish rebuilding my 22RE. They are going to reuse the balanced crank and rods, balance the pistons, and install a new timing cover. Hopefully I will hear from them this next week. I have a four-day weekend coming up.My recommendation would be to shop around locally. If you live in a town large enough you should have a few great shops that do performance rebuilding (we have at least 3). If I decide to pull my 22RE in the future it will be taken to a local shop. That way I won't be dealing with somebody many miles away if something goes wrong, and shipping will simply involve a buddy's pickup. They are more likely to make it right.
No updates on the 3RZ. I have the conversion engine mounts, and that is it. I keep visiting our local u-pull for an engine, but all they ever have is the 2RZ, or the 3.4 V6. As soon as I see an engine it will get pulled and stashed in the garage. Then I will start moving on the other parts I need for the conversion (oil pan, oil pick up, etc).Any more updates on the 3rz? I know this is an old thread but there much be more updates!