Builds POTM - March, 2014 - Javelina By Pablo Cruise (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

The space looks to be ~ 22" wide:

25 Jun 2018 025.JPG
25 Jun 2018 024.JPG

Looks like it should fit. Any idea what that came from?

That is the old condenser that came with the Pig.
Designed for R12, I am hoping for a little more efficient design with a new one.
No idea if the black one leaks.
I do like how the hose fittings are moved back a little from the edge of the unit. Gives a little wiggle room for the holes in the cross member.

Not sure what the silver one came from. Maybe @FJBen Pig? Or maybe a 60?

I feel like we are starting to get a pretty good photo database of everyone’s hair styles.

If this is the new site for hair styles, here goes, if it is not sorry for pouching!

Being chauffeured to my girls high school graduation. Yes she’s old enough. Besides she was emancipate, had her own pad and put herself throw 12th grade as did I. Chauffeur and Mercedes courtesy of a friend. I didn’t have full facial hair yet but sported a goatee that was double braided as well as braided side burns. I was also sporting a gold ring on my left nostril (pierced my nose in 1971 for something to do), can’t remember what I hung from the ring that evening but I think it was a series of hand pounded brass discs, kind of like an earring mobile (noun). Hand to push it out of the way to eat.
This pic would have been June of 74. My wheels at that time was an orange and white 1972 pig bought in 73 with 3,500 Millie’s on it (posted) pic a while back in albums.
I was 6 foot 3 inches and 125 pounds till I was 28 (no they didn’t have meth back then and I didn’t touch speed or equivalent) but could eat mounds and mounds of food.
Now sadly 6 foot even and 200 pounds but eat small portions.

Sorry for bogarting you thread Megadoomer but the memories just started drooling over the past (or my girl) and couldn’t stop.

047A8E34-EBD0-4CC0-B279-63D3092FDE17.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom