Builds POTM - March, 2014 - Javelina By Pablo Cruise (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I copped out and bought one from
Coolstream!

Good question! I imagine this whole mess might be different. But as I type this, then I don't think it would line up with the crank pulley, eh?

9-07-15-092-jpg.1130842
Yeah, I thought about that after typing it. Have you installed the bracket yet to see if the tensioner pulley lines up with the crank pulley?

Yeah, I thought about that after typing it. Have you installed the bracket yet to see if the tensioner pulley lines up with the crank pulley?

Yes sir, I put the bracket on what seems like ages ago, and then realized I had to make up a new pressure side PS line...

Not a great picture, but the best I could do, from Sep of '15:

9-07-15-100-jpg.1130850

I thought we could attach more than 5 pics at a time w/ the new software!

Oh well...

As I was saying, compressor no fit :-( I need to re-do my PS hoses to make room. Starting to get crowded over there...
With the bracket mounted up, I am wondering how difficult it will be to tension that belt?!?

View attachment 1130849 View attachment 1130850

From when I was playing with AC compressor brackets...

Is this for your 62, or for the 3FE in your 55?
For the 62. I really wanna do the pig, but realized in time that I’d have to cut out the floor pan to fit the auto and full time (soon to be part time) case... and yes... that is the plan; just not this week...

Found it! This is a great image, from here: New Mexico Pig Build

img_0002-jpg.1248169

The above image, combined with this one are just what I need:

img_0003-jpg.1248172

I love that last picture showing the spare all tucked up in there. Your Pig looks so good with the Breath Green, desert sky, KO2's, the orange "4" emblem and the classic New Mexico tags... Nice!

I forgot about your comment about lengthening the tire rod now that we have BIO bumpers from Mike. It is always something, isn't it?

Getting a chance to address exhaust today.
Long overdue!

Is there any downside to having the downpipe run inside the frame rail? I look at the normal routing and never figure why the ran it outside the frame?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom