What Did You Do with Your 80 This Weekend? (79 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Cleaned of massive dust from colorado roads installed new opt7 leds, tried installing new japanese upgraded horns they dont work. and Am pulling superflex arms with band aid bushings that got me home and swapping in Hyperlfex arms. also new seats from cerullo showed up so those ned to go in. And I cant post photos here because they are too large??
Wonderful light output, no doubt. Love the super bright light. After a while the opt7 will start to flicker / strobe. Get ready for the party. Ive ran two sets in my 200 for a few years. Newest set not but a year old. Swapping one set for another thinking the leds were going bad. Opt7 sent me a free pair as a remedy. Oh and the IPF leds, same issue and same party. Hope you don’t experience the same. Maybe they act differently in an 80
Good luck

Picked up the clunker from the body shop. Windshield frame along the roof was rotting out and also some rust in the a-pillars that needed fixed. Really just phase 1 in what eventually may be a bigger project as I know there is more rust hiding under the tupperware. Went ahead and painted the tupperware white to match based on photos of @allan man and @desmocruiser. In the absence of a front bumper (in my back yard), they painted the frame horns and lower radiator support black for me. I didn't ask for it, but it looks pretty fresh IMO, and will help when I eventually get a tube bumper going for this thing. Feels good to have it back, but also my neighborhood has taken a decided turn towards the ghetto lately, so I'm a little concerned to park it outside now :eek:

Paint Job 2019.jpg

New oem rubber in the upper rear control arms. I could rattle them around on frame side and the bush centers just fell out upon removal.
4CC4277D-063C-476A-8CF7-5EE3087BB948.jpeg
FDB68AD2-A10C-4EB8-A385-B959AF7B3058.jpeg
F2BB7190-2439-49E2-821B-86AEC30BC04A.jpeg
AFED84F4-BF95-4AC0-A659-716BB1C7D18E.jpeg
82C32287-4E3A-4858-A70C-8972DA834C37.jpeg

nice shed! Looks like a aircraft hangar?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom