What Did You Do with Your 80 This Weekend? (45 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Exciting weekend for the slug...took some shock measurements for a buddy...

MrDIeOch.jpg

IMG_7886.JPG
IMG_7845.JPG
Been doing some odds and ends from a never ending punch list of items...

Pushed the rear axle back 1.5", need to adj UCA's but after fighting with them for the last week between PB Blaster, heat and then cold, and sheer force I've given up. Time for some MetalTec UCA's to match my lowers ;)

Oh, also broken down all 5 beadlocks in an attempt to balance them "better", so far they are better without any balancing media at all... go figure?

And lastly finally mounted a steering dampiner back on, never put one back on after the high steer.

-A

Ended up rescuing one from someone who didnt deserve it...And gave it a new home

Its the 045 one up front.

tmp_11262-20161015_0710051827299158-jpg.1336966

Camping, hiking and off-roading in the Borrego springs area with the fam

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

image.jpg

What looks like the sun was the biggest brightest moon I've seen in a long time
image.jpg

Wifie doing some laps

Last edited:
Short daylight be damned! Took the wheels/tires off tonight. Had an hour and a half after work to blow leaves til dark so it was give up or keep rockin. Going to strip the tires and change the color of my wheels.

Short daylight be damned! Took the wheels/tires off tonight. Had an hour and a half after work to blow leaves til dark so it was give up or keep rockin. Going to strip the tires and change the color of my wheels.
20161019_213441.jpg

Changed out my front pads. Measured out the rotors and I just passed min. width. Time to order up complete brake set up and have it all installed before Turf n Surf!!!

I've got a pretty big punch list to get through. No idea how in the hell im gonna get thru it all. Ugh.

Oh and in my "spare time" I started with the Axle Cheatsheet that @DARKNESS did up and did vectors for the whole thing and put everything into one comprehensive chart. After chatting with a few people I figured I would do a run of posters and t-shirts :D

But not until I can confirm there are no mistakes first ;)

IMG_9440.PNG
IMG_9439.PNG

Changed out my front pads. Measured out the rotors and I just passed min. width. Time to order up complete brake set up and have it all installed before Turf n Surf!!!

I've got a pretty big punch list to get through. No idea how in the hell im gonna get thru it all. Ugh.

Oh and in my "spare time" I started with the Axle Cheatsheet that @DARKNESS did up and did vectors for the whole thing and put everything into one comprehensive chart. After chatting with a few people I figured I would do a run of posters and t-shirts :D

But not until I can confirm there are no mistakes first ;)

View attachment 1339361 View attachment 1339362
That is awesome. :cheers: Especialy because I could wear it and just stand around while someone else wrenches like I typically do. :doh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom