What did you do on your 70 series today? (50 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Just got off the phone with the shop manager/owner and they're going to stand behind the work and make it right. They're looking for an OEM bung fitting but if they cannot find one have a handful of fittings that can easily replace it. He offered to pay for shipping back to (and from) the shop so they can fix it but I'm going to do what they would have done and just re-tap it myself.

UPS will deny any claim stating insufficient packaging. I'd bet on that.

Just got off the phone with the shop manager/owner and they're going to stand behind the work and make it right. They're looking for an OEM bung fitting but if they cannot find one have a handful of fittings that can easily replace it. He offered to pay for shipping back to (and from) the shop so they can fix it but I'm going to do what they would have done and just re-tap it myself.
Dang man I’m really sorry that happened. I hope they’re able to find the fitting. They’re a really good company but perhaps they need to invest more on shipping.

EMS stickers on boxes the mailman brings always means something good is inside. Even the dog knows.
20180914_143628.jpg

UPS will deny any claim stating insufficient packaging. I'd bet on that.

By UPS's thinking, if it was damaged in shipping, it was therefore, by definition, insufficiently packaged. If it were sufficiently packaged, they say, it wouldn't have gotten damaged. Their logic is inescapable.

@coldtaco its pretty tough to travel around the southeast via commercial flights. I prefer to sleep in my own bed and, considering everything from Tallahassee connects through Atlanta, that was tough. I chartered for a few years before I bought the SR22 and hired a pilot.

View attachment 1790249
Nice. I am one of those “professional “ pilot types on here

I parked my dog and my 79 under a rainbow today.
20180913_192903-01 (1).jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back
    Top Bottom