Turbo or supercharger ? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
So I’m planning on adding some extra to my baby but I’m not sure what to do yet... I’m leaning on the “supercharger” more but I’m barley able to even find any. I’m running the stock motor recently rebuilt motor and trans... but we all know these 80s aren’t to quick ... so give me some advice !!

or a V8.

Oh I guess if you have heard that, don't go turbo than. A V8 is a solid option.

I heard this 4.5 motor doesn’t run well on turbos tho ...

What v8 are you saying like a Chevy big block ,......

Keeping it Toyota, a 2U 4.7.

GM LS

I'd like to figure out a way to use a Mopar 6.1 Hemi and a NAG1 5 speed auto.

Turbo...all day every day...

My truck has been turboed for 21 years and 110,000 ks and she's loving life. YMMV, but turbo is good for me.

Supercharger = unobtanium

There is a 100 page thread about a turbo being produced by Wits-End. Looks very interesting to me and quite a few others.
Supercharger = unobtanium

There is a 100 page thread about a turbo being produced by Wits-End. Looks very interesting to me and quite a few others.
What do you mean by that like the supercharger is going to be expensive? Or what ?

What do you mean by that like the supercharger is going to be expensive? Or what ?
I understand the TRD/Magnuson blower is no longer manufactured.

Chrysler swapping an 80 series land cruiser...
Dan pls no

I have a 6.1 powered Challenger SRT8. It is a fine engine and it sports a Denso starter, alternator and A/C compressor. AND the exhaust note is delicious.

I have a 6.1 powered Challenger SRT8. It is a fine engine and it sports a Denso starter, alternator and A/C compressor. AND the exhaust note is delicious.
I will give you the glorious exhaust note, but despite the few denso parts an FCA 80 is about as unholy as it gets :flipoff2:

It would be closer to a Daimler-Benz 80 as that motor came about when Mercedes owned Chrysler.:)

:lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom