Builds The Warthog - 1977/73 combo (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

My next buy will probably be the yokohamas. Road noise less than the nittos? Or toyo.
Mike
Your 55 looking good

It’s all @J Mack ’s fault

I hooked the Warren Wench up and snatched myself out and while I was at it ran my new synthetic rope in under load and got that all correct.
If I send that last picture to ARB or Rhino or Gear America or Ironman 4x4 do you think they would send you a free tree saver? Ha!

So why exactly are you putting yourself through the headache of body and suspension mods to fit a 34" tire on this rig that sees very little terrain that warrants such a large tire? You for sure don't need wider. They almost look too big.

The 33's looked the part and meshed with the body and suspension about perfect.

So why exactly are you putting yourself through the headache of body and suspension mods to fit a 34" tire on this rig that sees very little terrain that warrants such a large tire? You for sure don't need wider. They almost look too big.

The 33's looked the part and meshed with the body and suspension about perfect.
I have plenty of normal rigs. This one is my over-the-top mongrel

That’s why

If I send that last picture to ARB or Rhino or Gear America or Ironman 4x4 do you think they would send you a free tree saver? Ha!

That rope is not hurting that tree.

I have lots of trees.

That rope is not hurting that tree.

I have lots of trees.
Sorry...my attempt at humor didn’t quite work. For what it’s worth my tree saver strap is still in plastic wrap.

Sorry...my attempt at humor didn’t quite work. For what it’s worth my tree saver strap is still in plastic wrap.

We can hug one together

Follow the formula and you’ll be ridin high.

BF2439B0-E3B8-49C9-8599-49F447742DDD.jpeg

I love them . Not sure if they stay quiet after big miles. None of mine have that much mileage

I've racked up some miles on my set 255/85/16 and they show the wear but not too loud, not quiet, but also not howling banshees.

I have a little test track in my back yard if you want to test the limits of your pig!

Lets see the track...Dave Rushing shared one with me that I’m going to dig out with my trachoe next time it’s dry

Lets see the track.
Just a little rock section with probably 10 or 15 different lines that ties to the 40' tabletop, technically the entire thing is my hundred yard berm for sighting in rifles but it’s fun for now, when my neighbor finishes his house he is going to start his motocross/ultra4 course with a longer flatter rock section between our two yards probably late this year or early next.
The only picture I have is this one if my wife driving up the back wall.
IMG_20200712_173009444_HDR.jpg

Last edited:
I’ve been crying for a few days in another thread while reworking my rear window.

Found a brass gear. It needed a ridge put in it fit the cap to fit. I bored it out with a carbide bit until nothing interfered

I was a bit nervous when I put it all back together after all this it would still be jacked

I’m pleased to announce I have a working rear window again.

832E70E7-90C8-4FF7-B0F9-686F200A5E18.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom