Post your pics of your clean daily driven FJ40's (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

hey,
Our rigs are looking quite simular, I will put some yakima racks/brush guard on mine and post up a pic....:)

what truck did you buy ??

my2cruisers.jpg

residualboulders said:
prov4.jpg

Daily until recently when I bought my truck. Now its my weekender.

Last edited:
My current '80

my '80 Fj-40...drive it occasionally..too damn hot around here still!

Here is my DD. She will be parked until I finsih the top before I leave for Elk season. I just got done with a tub swap, and complete blasting of the frame,tub, everything. Still need to wet sand and add 1 or 2 more flow coats of clear on her. I ran out of time and only got 2 on everything.

later
Ryan

tfdcruiser said:
I Have Several Cars That Get Better Milage But I Just Love Driving This So Much : 383 Sbc, 4" Lift, 35's, 4wd, 4spd W/spilt Tc Lots Of Home Fabbed Stuff. Oh And Upside Down Bezel :)

wheres the bezel police? :doh:

residualboulders said:
prov4.jpg

Daily until recently when I bought my truck. Now its my weekender.

Now this one is my favorite. My goal is to have that exact color but with white wagon wheels. Greatly looking!!!

Here is my dirty daily driver.

Thanks for the compliments guys. I too like the color and set-up - which is why I can't sell it. Does look a lot like Razor's rig. I think he bought his brown one to be like me. Kidding.

Razor, I bought an '04 tundra last fall. Its a great truck, but I do miss driving my cruiser every day. The truck has been really nice for all the traveling we have had to do taking my little girl in for chemo treatments. As much as I like my cruiser, it's not a long distance commuter.

Here are some more pics, cause you can never have too many. I don't have pictures of lots of nice cruisers like Landpimp, but I do have lots of pictures of a nice cruiser.

prov12.jpg

prov2.jpg

prov10.jpg

prov13.jpg

prov16.jpg

prov7.jpg

prov3.jpg

Last edited:
Residualboudlers-

Dang man, you could make your own calender with those shots! Grrrrreat pics!

Where were those shots taken, simply beautiful shots!

Rezarf <><

Missipboy,

Yeah I know... I was actually late to my bachelor party because I was painting it. I have enough clear to at least put 2 more coats on it but I might just put 3 while I am at it. Currently I am working on the top and doors. Good news today CCOT emailed saying that the bottoms of the front doors I ordered will be here on the 3rd.....thanks god!!! I have got to get it done!! Oh yeah I forgot, there is not a single run in the entire cruiser!! Not bad for a first paint job!!

later
Ryan

residualboulders said:
I don't have pictures of lots of nice cruisers like Landpimp, but I do have lots of pictures of a nice cruiser.

Beautiful Pics...

manny

Residualboulders,

I too am a cancer dad so I can certainly empathize.

Best,

Mendocino

Residualboulder:

Saw what could be it's twin in Sacramento tow or three times recently...beautiful...

nial

Thanks Mendocino for the empathy - its a crazy time. I feel lucky, she is doing quite well considering.

I appreciate the compliments on the cruiser, Razor's 78 is nearly its twin as well. The brown is a classic color. Brown and Mustard. Put those colors on any other car and it just doesn't look right. They need to offer them on the new fjcruiser.

Residualboulders,

You can read about our story here: http://www.rationaldefense.com/claire

I have not updated the site since shortly before she went into maintenance, but there still might be info that's useful to you.

Cheers,

Jeff

Residualboudlers-
Nice cruiser, my favorite color!!! Now, thanks to you I have a new background on my desktop

lunap said:
My daily driver, everything OEM, 77K miles...

just curious..did this color come on a 74 fj40 ? I am planning on a rebuild this winter on her and I beleive that was the color she was...can't find the ID plate on her giving me the color code.

Thanks in advance , Daryl

Damn , the pic did not come up...post # 65 on page 3 of this post

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom